All About You Photography Reviews

10 | Washington, DC

10 Reviews for All About You Photography

summer · Married on 04/17/2010

I can't say enough about Kathy Garza and All About You Photography. She came highly recommended from my sister, and I definately was not disappointed. Kathy is very professional and easy to work with. You definately get your money's worth.

Sent on 04/20/2010
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/25/2009

Kathy is amazing! She did my sister�s wedding a few years ago and recently did mine. Kathy is professional and is great at getting everyone organized. I had a large wedding party and Kathy was able to get everyone to do what they needed to do. Her photographs were beautiful and I was very impressed with her work. She is prepared for ANYTHING! I forgot my garter and she had a back up on for me to use, she totally saved us. On top of that her prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Kathy to any bride.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Missy · Married on 03/28/2008

We had a great time with Kathy at our wedding! She was very fun and her quality of work is outstanding. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2008
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/05/2008

Kathy Garza was great. She knows how to work under pressure & with big crowds. My family was pretty big & she did her best to get everyone posed. She did good calming me down when the venue didn't do things right. We had to take the photos inside because it started to rain and we had to scrunch in a small hallway, but she did great with what we had to work with. She also, helped me out all along, starting with the engagement photos....& my cake topper (which was a 3D cut-out photo) which was a special request & she made it happen =)

Sent on 01/14/2008

Cristina · Married on 12/01/2007

All About You Photography was exceptional. Kathy offers great packages at great prices. She doesn't have a time limit which was great and she spent almost 8 hours at our wedding taking pictures. Her quality of work well exceeded my expectations and my husband and I were completely satisfied and the photos turned out amazing. With the day of the wedding being so busy, Kathy even helped coordinate things with the other vendors we had so I did not have to worry. We have already given her information out to some other couples we know that are getting married because we felt like we found the best photographer around!

Sent on 01/06/2008

Carolyn · Married on 10/13/2007

All about you Photography.. Kathy Garza make you feel confident and she really does make it all about you!!! All my guests really enjoyed her so much as if she was one of the family members :<) Kathy is a very professional and personable. She is definately not in it for the Money, but for the smiles and most of all beautiful pictures she delivers. I honestly dont think you will find another more caring and most of all bubbly personalities, that no doubt love her work, but loves making the Bride, Groom and Attendants fell more at ease during a stressful time. Kathy Garza is the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/07/2008

Carolyn · Married on 07/02/2005

Kathy Garza was an oustanding photographer. She took beautiful pictures and she went above and beyond her duties.
    At one point my husband stepped on my gown and ripped out my bussel, so she clibed under my dress and pinned it back with pins she brought.
    She also worked very well with the DJ and kept the party moving along.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Diana · Married on 10/23/2004

Kathy is amazing she not only was great at what she did but she was prepared for the unexpected. I HIGHLY recommend her. She's a pro!!!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2008

Kathy is absolutely wonderful. She goes above and beyond. She takes wonderful pictures and makes everyone feel at ease. She even helped pin on flowers, fix a bow tie, and held my plates in the buffet so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. I wish she did more then weddings and engagement pictures.

Sent on 10/29/2008

Laura · Married on 12/22/2007

Kathy runs a tight ship. She has a no nonsense approach to her work and I respect her for that. We were fighting the sunlight so we really had to scramble to get our pictures done and Kathy really took charge. The pictures turned out great and we had them within three weeks. It was great to be able to buy the copyrights too. Kathy even had pins for when the bussle on the dress broke! She thinks of everything.

Sent on 06/25/2008