White Satin Bridal

4.7

• Beth
    Beth B. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Heidi is the best!

I did not have an idea of what kind of dress I was looking for when I first went to White Satin Bridal. I am having a beach themed wedding in North Carolina, so I thought I wanted something very casual. I had a tight budget, and Heidi was still able to work on finding my options within my price range. After the end of my visit I was ready to buy one of the dresses and Heidi suggested that I think about it before buying the dress. I am so glad that she did, because I ended up changing my mind on what style I wanted to get.
    I went to a few other bridal shops after White Satin Bridal, but not only did I not like any of the dresses I saw at the other places the service was not even comparable. I ended up going back to White Satin Bridal about 5 weeks after my first appointment there. I tried on styles during that visit that I would have never considered on my first visit there. Heidi was very patient with me as I debated between a few styles. I was able to narrow it down to two options and ultimately got my dress there. Heidi gave me great suggestions on accessories to incorporate for my big day.
    Not only did I find my dress at White Satin Bridal, but my bridesmaids found their dresses there as well. I can’t thank Heidi enough for being so accommodating to my schedule and helping me find the perfect dress. I would recommend White Satin Bridal to anyone who is looking for a bridesmaid or wedding dress
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Getting married on 12/18/2021

Great experience

Loved this place so much! I haven’t purchased my dress yet but I am going back next week to purchase since my experience was so great!! I went to two other places and the experience didn’t compare to White Satin! Heidi was my consultant and she was so helpful in asking me how I felt in each dress and I never felt pressured to buy anything which I really appreciated.
    Hannah S. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Perfect Fit!

White Satin Bridal was my second stop on my wedding dress search. They were so helpful and calming during the whole process. As someone who is in between two dress sizes, they had plenty of samples that I was able to fit into - which makes the dress shopping process so much more fun! They had amazing, affordable dresses and I definitely will be back for the bridesmaid dresses!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Anastasia & Nick
    17 photos · 09/22/2018

24047 W Lockport St suite 101 Plainfield, 60544
Location of (White Satin Bridal)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding