White Satin Bridal

62 Reviews for White Satin Bridal

• Beth

Beth Blyler · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Heidi is the best!

I did not have an idea of what kind of dress I was looking for when I first went to White Satin Bridal. I am having a beach themed wedding in North Carolina, so I thought I wanted something very casual. I had a tight budget, and Heidi was still able to work on finding my options within my price range. After the end of my visit I was ready to buy one of the dresses and Heidi suggested that I think about it before buying the dress. I am so glad that she did, because I ended up changing my mind on what style I wanted to get.
    I went to a few other bridal shops after White Satin Bridal, but not only did I not like any of the dresses I saw at the other places the service was not even comparable. I ended up going back to White Satin Bridal about 5 weeks after my first appointment there. I tried on styles during that visit that I would have never considered on my first visit there. Heidi was very patient with me as I debated between a few styles. I was able to narrow it down to two options and ultimately got my dress there. Heidi gave me great suggestions on accessories to incorporate for my big day.
    Not only did I find my dress at White Satin Bridal, but my bridesmaids found their dresses there as well. I can’t thank Heidi enough for being so accommodating to my schedule and helping me find the perfect dress. I would recommend White Satin Bridal to anyone who is looking for a bridesmaid or wedding dress

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping

The wedding dress consultant Briana was nothing short of amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! The boutique had a wide range of dresses and a lot of different designers. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 08/03/2019

I highly recommend WSB

I had a wonderful experience at White Satin Bridal. I bought my beautiful wedding dress from there. I also purchased my veil and the bridesmaids' dresses. I am planning from out of town, and they were always able to work with my schedule and get me in when I was coming in town. Dawn was my consultant and was fabulous throughout the entire process. She made me feel comfortable, was fun, and worked extremely hard to find exactly what I was picturing in my head. She really listens to what you want and is so patient. I would absolutely recommend White Satin Bridal and Dawn!

Sent on 01/21/2019