24047 W Lockport St suite 101, Plainfield, IL 60544 Map · Phone number

63 Reviews for White Satin Bridal

• Beth

Beth Blyler · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Heidi is the best!

I did not have an idea of what kind of dress I was looking for when I first went to White Satin Bridal. I am having a beach themed wedding in North Carolina, so I thought I wanted something very casual. I had a tight budget, and Heidi was still able to work on finding my options within my price range. After the end of my visit I was ready to buy one of the dresses and Heidi suggested that I think about it before buying the dress. I am so glad that she did, because I ended up changing my mind on what style I wanted to get.
    I went to a few other bridal shops after White Satin Bridal, but not only did I not like any of the dresses I saw at the other places the service was not even comparable. I ended up going back to White Satin Bridal about 5 weeks after my first appointment there. I tried on styles during that visit that I would have never considered on my first visit there. Heidi was very patient with me as I debated between a few styles. I was able to narrow it down to two options and ultimately got my dress there. Heidi gave me great suggestions on accessories to incorporate for my big day.
    Not only did I find my dress at White Satin Bridal, but my bridesmaids found their dresses there as well. I can’t thank Heidi enough for being so accommodating to my schedule and helping me find the perfect dress. I would recommend White Satin Bridal to anyone who is looking for a bridesmaid or wedding dress

Sent on 05/09/2019

Hannah Slowikowski · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Perfect Fit!

White Satin Bridal was my second stop on my wedding dress search. They were so helpful and calming during the whole process. As someone who is in between two dress sizes, they had plenty of samples that I was able to fit into - which makes the dress shopping process so much more fun! They had amazing, affordable dresses and I definitely will be back for the bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping

The wedding dress consultant Briana was nothing short of amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! The boutique had a wide range of dresses and a lot of different designers. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019