Grand Ledge, MI 48837 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Interventions, LLC

Wedding Interventions, LLC is a wedding planning company with a personal approach. We focus on the client, their Vision and most importantly on their budget throughout the planning process. Our goal is to offer Exceptional care and attention to detail at all times. With Creativity and Style, we can take your ideas and make them a reality. Offering full service and custom packages that will fit any size budget. Currently, we are offering a Spring Special that will be in effect until June 1st, 2009. This special includes full event coordination from beginning to end at a VERY Low Price. Call today for a FREE quote, You won't regret it!

flash18
b532e7cc1985e307 1239461786525 flash18
flash16

2 Reviews for Wedding Interventions, LLC

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2008

Wedding Interventions saved my day and made it so relaxing and fun. My family and friends were able to enjoy themselves without any stress at all. I would highly reccommend Wedding Interventions to anyone who is planning a wedding and would like a relaxing day.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Jill · Married on 08/08/2008

Wedding Interventions made all of my Husband and my Wedding Day dreams come true. Keri and her staff were very professional with the added personal touch. I would recommend Wedding Interventions for any couple getting married.

Sent on 04/18/2009