3008 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Wedding Gown Specialists

Wedding Gown Specialists is a garment company located in Arlington, Virginia, specializing in wedding gown care. They provide clients with before wedding and after wedding day services for gowns. Your gown will look pristine once treatment is complete. If you hope to wear an heirloom gown, the team would be delighted to restore it to its original color and vibrancy.

Wedding Gown Specialists offers a variety of services for bridal gowns. The before treatments include cleaning and pressing of your gown, ensuring it is pristine and aisle ready. Wedding Gown Specialists also offers gown care for after your event, including restoration and preservation.

1 Reviews for Wedding Gown Specialists

SILVIA · Married on 05/30/2009

0.0

Do not waste your time with this place. I took my dress in for cleaning and preservation and ended up with a dress that is now damaged. Almost two months later, I pick up my dress only to find that all the stains were intact and my dress looked grayish. Barbara (the woman who claims to have worked on my dress), hesitated and did not want me to look at my dress prior to picking it up. After over an hour of me insisting to look at the dress I found out that the dress had only been rinsed in an "organic solvent" and nothing else. All stains were still there and it was actually in a box ready to go.

Needless to say, I got a refund but I've had to take it somewhere else to see if anything can be done to remove the grayish shade as well as the stains.

Sent on 08/11/2009