Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number
1 Review

About Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com)

If you’re looking for someone with a lot of experience in running weddings, you’ve come to the right place.  I’ve been in the San Diego wedding industry for over ten years as both an independent wedding coordinator and a venue catering manager.  My first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the wedding industry is what sets me a part from other planners.  I’m often asked how many weddings that I’ve coordinated.  I suppose it’s a good sign that I’ve lost count.  Using averages, I’d have to say I’m well over three hundred weddings.  I won’t say that I’ve seen it all, but I have certainly seen a lot.

My planning philosophy is that the day belongs to you.  I will never tell you that you can’t do something.  If you ask for my opinion, I will share with you what has worked and what hasn’t, but you are the ultimate decision maker.  Every couple has a different dream of their perfect wedding.  My goal is to learn what is of the utmost importance to you and ensure that everyone is on the same page to make that happen.

My approach to wedding coordination is that we are all a team of professionals that only have the best of intentions to perform our jobs to the best of our ability.  In order to do that, a central point of contact is needed to lead the team.  I see myself more as a conductor of a symphony and it is my job to keep the beat.  I do not run around giving orders and I’m not demanding.  You will always see a smile on my face.

I’m passionate about giving back to my community and currently voluntarily plan the fundraising events at my son’s school.  Planning events is second nature to me and I always find joy in the completion of a well run event where the guests only see the fun and not the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.

Follow Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com) on

Other couples have also viewed

• Arrowsmith Events
  • Serene Events and Design
  • Fête Events
  • Happileigh Hosted Events LLC
131ffaa38018db3f 1342480394316 GS1
Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com)
With this beach cake, I surrounded it with brown sugar and then stamped "just married" using special...
La Jolla Women's Club
Beautiful blue and white bouquet by Floral Poetry.
Beautiful blue and white bouquet by Floral Poetry.
The bride with her bridesmaids
sm3
sm4
Amazing calla lily bouquet
Amazing calla lily bouquet
View from the Admiral Kidd Club at night.
View from the Admiral Kidd Club at night.
131ffaa38018db3f 1342480394316 GS1
Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com)

1 Reviews for Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com)

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2009

Michelle was an absolute PLEASURE to work with when my husband and I were getting married! She knows so much about the wedding business and was so patient with all of our questions and concerns. The best thing was that the week before our wedding Michelle answered her phone wherever and whenever because she said during "wedding week" she ALWAYS answers her phone :). She went above and beyond to make sure the day of our wedding was special and perfect. When there was a loud party going on at someone's house nearby our wedding site, Michelle was on the phone with the Sheriff's Dept and got the noise taken care of before the wedding started! Long story short, I would highly recommend Michelle as a wedding coordinator/planner.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com) FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• A Slice of Life Photography
    A Slice of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle embodies everything you want in a co-ordinator. She is sweet & friendly, creative, and listens to what you want and need. She doesn't overlook any details and treats each wedding as if it were her own. I highly recommend Michelle for any of your upcoming events, you will be glad you did!

• Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Wed by Red (www.wedbyred.com))