20282 Youngs Cliff Road, Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number

About Weatherford Photography

Weatherford Photography - Serving VA, DC and MD - Weatherford Photography is exclusively a wedding photography company

Message from the owner: Peggy Weatherford, PPA

I find such inspiration in the lives and emotions of the people I'm photographing. Every moment at a wedding holds the potential for a treasured photograph; it's my job to see those opportunities and capture them for you.

I will photograph your wedding unobtrusively and will offer gentle guidance as needed. Capturing your wedding in timeless photos allows me to transform life into art, and for that I am thankful beyond words.

I chose a career in photography because I absolutely adore it. In addition, my undergraduate degree is in photography and before starting Weatherford Photography, I traveled the world for many years working as a scientific photographer for NASA.

Due to the needs of some clients, high level security clearances are maintained by studio personnel.

Please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your wedding photography needs. We are honored to be considered to photograph your wedding!

You can visit our website at www.weatherfordphotography.com

All the best!

Weatherford09

5 Reviews for Weatherford Photography

• I

Joanne · Married on 08/18/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Peggy & Tim. They were wonderful, nice, professional, patient, comforting, and their pictures were AMAZING!!!!! Thanks Peggy & Tim!

I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 04/20/2009

Marilyn · Married on 09/12/2008

This photographer made all the difference. We looked at so many portfolios before choosing Peggy and her husband, and they could not have delivered better. Professional, attentive to every single detail, exceptional people skills and they make you so very comfortable. I would have paid double if I knew what I was getting!

Sent on 10/03/2008
  • W

Tarin · Married on 08/23/2008

Peggy and Tim we wonderful to work with. They captured every moment I had hoped for and more. They are very detailed and worked with us before the wedding to make sure we were getting every picture we wanted. Our album is beautiful! I love the photojournalist approach. Everytime we show it off, people are amazed at the quality of the pictures and the album. I highly recommend Weatherford Photography.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Award

• Bridal Artistry
    Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Oftentimes I am doing makeup for the bride when the photographer arrives to begin shooting the memories of her special day starting with the preparations. When Weatherford Photographer comes through the door, I know there will be stunningly beautiful pictures! Peggy and her husband work as a team and cover all aspects and angles of the day in a very friendly and professional manner. Since I leave after makeup, I only see the photo gallery after the wedding day and am always duly impressed by their work. Weatherford is up there in the "best" category for sure!!

• Protea Diamonds
    Protea Diamonds Wedding Jewelers

Peggy is an excellent photographer and her photos are very crisp. Image quality is superb. We have recommended her to our clients for quite some time and will continue to do so!

• Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor
    Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor Mansion Weddings

We enjoy having Weatherford in our venue. Their photos are elegant and crisp. Their staff is great to work with. They exceed our expectations.

• 20282 Youngs Cliff Road Sterling, 20165 See on map