Reston, VA 20191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Vita Images

Welcome to Vita Images ABOUT US
Hello. We are Jenn and Mike – the husband and wife team behind Vita Images. Jenn is the zany redhead; Mike is the calm, cool and collected one.

We met while working as photojournalists at the St .Petersburg Times. Our career paths have taken us everywhere from the Oval Office to the Super Bowl.

We love chasing our two-year-old, visiting Virginia wineries, and our dream is to visit Ireland every summer.
OUR PHILIOSOPHY
Our focus is on journalistic style photography. We also love modern portraiture and we take the time every wedding to give couples a wonderful collection of both styles. OUR COUPLES
We love working with couples that share a love of life, are carefree
and want amazing photography that will tell the story of their wedding day. GIVING BACK
We believe in paying it forward. Through our photography and
cinematography we support many national non-profits and local charities.

Campbell459
01vitaimagesweddings

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Vita Images

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Jennifer and Mike were my photographers for my wedding on October 12th. They were fantastic. She worked with me to get the portraits I wanted even as we ran into time crunches before the ceremony. Mike and Jennifer made a great team and were able to get a full array of shots. Jennifer, Mike, and her wonderful assistant Kristin went above and beyond to take great pictures and put us at ease on our wedding day. Our engagement shoots were perfection and Vita Images photo booth is an absolute hoot. I highly recommend the whole Vita Images team for your wedding.

Corinna · Married on 03/23/2013

Our wedding photos were beautiful and really captured the spirit of our wedding! After having the wedding, I realize even more how important wedding pictures are since the event goes by so quickly. So I'm very happy with Vita Images and the amazing job they did with photographing our wedding, giving us so many great memories of our wedding!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2012

When my husband and I brainstormed our Top Three Wedding Priorities (dunt dunt DUNN), terrific photography was definitely at the top of our list. We know a couple who were gifted their wedding photography by a photo hobbyist relative, and when the pictures came back the tears were not of joy. We were determined to have excellent pictures, and set up a meeting with Jennifer relatively early in our planning.

We were sold after one meeting! :-D We loved Jennifer's professionalism, how warm she was, and the gorgeous quality of the work. :-) We were really impressed by the variety of photo products available: who knew that our wedding album didn't have to look like our parents'?? I have a journalism degree and we loved how Jennifer's newspaper background was evident in the way she and her husband shoot: each event evolves organically, not treated like a paint-by-number piece at all.

I was a bit hesitant at first about the engagement shoot (did we really need that?), but after having done it I am such a fan! Not only did we have this beautiful book of engagement photos to serve as a modern guestbook (more like a yearbook), but it really helped me feel comfortable in front of a camera. :-) The pictures for the engagement and our wedding look natural, not posed or stiff.

What we paid was a bit more than we anticipated initially, but we are so happy that we moved other budget line items around so that we could allocate more resources to photography. It was worth every penny. We are so happy with the results! :-D We have already recommended Vita Images to other engaged friends in the WMA, and will continue to do so.

Award

Vita Images FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Jewel Hair Design
    Jewel Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is not only such a sweet and fun person to be around, but a fantastic journalistic photographer will many skills and a great eye! I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer during a photo shoot as well as at my brother’s wedding last year. I love all her photos and her quality of work is hard to beat! Check out Vita Images today and book them for your wedding as fast as you can before you date is snatched up.

• Reston, VA 20191 See on map
    7039152745 (Other Phone Number)