363 N. York Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

20 Reviews for VIP Occasions

Seana · Married on 09/24/2016

I ordered my gown and my bridesmaids dresses from VIP. From the very first fitting to the last the staff at VIP was a joy to work with. They always went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with everything. They were the most accommodating store out of all shops I went to. I went in thinking I HAD to have a lace dress no beads and ended up with the most heaviest beaded dress. I must have tried on over 20 dresses. They were so helpful in picking things based on my reaction and narrowing down. We ordered the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen Tuxedos and I truly think we had the best looking bridal party any one has every seen. Our wedding photos are timeless because of their expertise and help. Thank you Natalie, Nicole, and Angie for everything you helped us with!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Bianca · Married on 04/25/2015

If you want to feel like a very important person- VIP Occasions is the place for you! The bridal selections are impeccable and the ladies working there are amazing. They are so personable and understanding. I live in NH, and they made it easy for all of my fittings and alteration appointments when I was in IL- coordinating with when it was best for me. There prices are reasonable and they truly take their time with every detail. They really care about the Bride and making you feel comfortable! The dress fit so perfectly, I felt like a princess! I loved my dress and am so happy I went to VIP! They also were able to alter my "something old"- veil! This was so special and made me have great trust in them. VIP is the one for me! It should be for you , too! Thank you VIP !!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

All the girls at VIP were amazing. They were so friendly and easy to work with. They pulled dresses for me based on what I said I wanted and I found the most amazing dress right away. The alterations and bustling were done beautifully. My bridesmaids also found their dresses here. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/26/2014