$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vineyard Events

For all of Life's Special Events
Vineyard Events was started to help create memorable
events for all of Northern California.

We specialize in making Weddings a dream come true.
Whatever you can dream up, we can make happen. Don't
let all of the details stress you out- Leave all the details to
our staff so you can enjoy the day!

Not only do we work with the best in the industry, we are
also known as the best. We are creative, organized, caring
and enthusiastic about every event that we are working on.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Amanda was amazing! She came to meetings with vendors, helped me find vendors and made my day run so smoothly! Her and her team were the best!!

Profile Picture Gianna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda from Vineyard Events was a life saver for my wedding! I originally thought I could get by without a coordinator but soon realized that if I was going to make out alive I needed help. I originally hired someone else from another wedding coordinating business, who was completely dishonest and was useless for my venue and wedding style. When I hired Amanda she was a perfect match. She has all the resources, knowledge, and experience that many other coordinators lack. Any issue we ran into she had a solution and reassured me everything would be amazing. She kept me on track and helped alleviate so much stress! She has a solution for everything! The other coordinators I worked with before Amanda told me to Google a solution, like I hadn’t done this already. Amanda doesn’t want you to stress and is fun to work with. My family and friends all raved about her! My other vendors LOVED working with her! You probably wouldn’t think much about that but it’s really so important. You don’t want a snotty coordinator and there are many out there. You won’t regret going with Vineyard Events.

Profile Picture Calysta , 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I connected with Amanda the moment I met her. She has a contagious and uplifting energy that just makes you feel like everything is going to be awesome. She was very accommodating and flexible regarding what I needed/didn't need throughout the process, and was honest and informative about budgets and expectations regarding wedding details. I think what is most important is that I genuinely looked forward to having her there on such a special day. I knew things would go smoothly, and if they didn't, she'd make sure I didn't know about it until after! Her positive attitude and connections in the industry set her apart, and anyone would be lucky to have her as their planner! Can't thank you enough my dear!

Profile Picture lindsay, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1244577233680 ve20logo20final1

Last Minute Wedding Special

Redeem In-Store
Looking to get married in the next 3 months? It can be done and I can help you with a 20% discount on your final coordination services bill. Contact me today to check availability.
#WW75286eda0d6498e7

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Amanda is a gem. A rare find! She coordinated our vow renewal and I couldn't have imagined the day with out her!

Amanda Vineyard is everything you could hope for in a wedding planner! Her wedding designs are gorgeous and she's clever, efficient, focused, creative, energetic and cheerful! And most importantly not easily ruffled, remaining calm and kind under pressure.

Amanda at Vineyard Events is highly recommended!~ She is super organized and if you are the type of person that needs to have everything spot on, perfectly executed, and be able to enjoy yourself, you need Amanda from Vineyard Events. She is all you will need!!

Vineyard Events has worked on several events here at The Bodega Harbour Yacht Club and our brides have always been thrilled. Very professional, fun, organized and helpful.

I worked with Vineyard Events at a wedding in Bodega Bay last August. They did such a great job! Not a detail was overlooked and they kept things running smoothly all day day and night. If you are looking for a great planner to help with your wedding or event, check out Vineyard Events. Not only did they make my job easier, but I know the bride and groom were more than pleased as well.

Events