So Eventful

Healdsburg, CA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event. Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face. Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brandon Getting married on 09/18/2021
    Kristen blew me away! I'm a Wedding DJ and had the pleasure of working with her in Sept '17. First, she surprised me with her friendliness. Then she impressed me with her ability to make a huge endeavor feel easeful. Later, she shocked me by dancing with the crowd and dancing with me behind the DJ booth! She dealt with the electrical challenges of the venue like a champion and she stayed until we were totally broken down and turned the lights off for the venue. She was so helpful that she actually retrieved something I forgot and got it back to me. The bride, groom and family loved her and I'm sure will be recommending her as well. She's a total pro and someone you'd just want to hang out with. Hire her.

Brandon,

Thanks for the kind words! It really takes a team to tackle these weddings and I am SO happy we were on the same one for this one! WOW! What a day! Let's do it again sooner rather than later! :)

Kristen
  • Becky
    Becky L. Married on 09/04/2021

Meghan M is the best !

We were very fortunate to have worked with Meghan as our month of wedding planner this fall. Like many couples, we had postponed our wedding twice due to Covid and Meghan was there through the whole process working with our venue / various vendors to set new dates and renegotiated contracts. Meghan is very detailed, organized and knowledgeable, but most importantly she is friendly and personable. It’s always a plus working with someone you like :) . Meghan knew exactly what she is doing. She asks the right questions and made many suggestions so that our day would flow smoothly. On the day of our wedding, I didn’t have a single thing to worry about . Meghan handled everything, made the timeline and coordinated that time line with all our vendors. I often hear stories of how stressful wedding planning can be and I honestly have to say I didn’t feel any stress throughout the whole process because we had Meghan! I knew we were in good hands so thank you Meghan again for your hard work. Hopefully we weren’t too difficult to work with with our last minute changes and wedding items you had to place 😂

So Eventful's reply:

Becky and Andrew, you are one of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of working with. You were always so flexible and positive in the face of the many challenges Covid threw our way! Thank you for letting So Eventful and myself be a part of your special day. Wishing you two nothing but the best in your next chapter!

Meghan
    June Married on 08/07/2021

Meghan did an amazing job! 100% Stress-free

It wasn't easy to plan a wedding, let alone postponing for Covid and then having a change in wedding planner. But it doesn't matter if Meghan Magnasco is your wedding planner. You are in VERY good hands. We cannot say enough good things about Meghan. She was so on point, very helpful and efficient throughout the planning process. I pride myself on my attention to details and organizational skill but Meghan is the real master. On the day of the wedding, she handled everything so seamlessly and I was 100% stress-free, knowing that she has it all under control. The comfort we had working with someone so experienced and chill was irreplaceable. We have her to thank for making sure the big day went so flawlessly! Literally everything was executed perfectly and on schedule with zero hiccup and we were not stressed for a second. Highly recommend Meghan for any and all events!

So Eventful's reply:

Working with June and Nick was a dream! They were very organized and came so prepared, but were open to suggestions and direction from our team of amazing vendors. Wishing these two all the best on their next chapter!!

Meghan

20 photos · 04/23/2015

Versace on the Floor Versace on the Floor Wedding Bands

Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

Solage Calistoga Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

DreamMaker Designs DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

427 Allan Court Healdsburg, CA, 95448
209-642-7004
707-385-9632

By Appointment Only.
Location of (So Eventful)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding