PO Box 247, Acampo, CA 95220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 2

About So Eventful

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event. Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face. Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

michelebeckwithkgwed480 small
bawedding632

• Videos 5

111 Reviews for So Eventful

Al · Married on 09/01/2018

We worked with Jennifer Maudru for our wedding at the UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens and cannot say enough good things about her. If you have the chance to bring her on for your event, don't miss it. Weddings are about a million little details as well as the big picture, and whatever it was Jennifer kept us on track and on target, was always kind, thoughtful and responsive, and acted as our champion while interacting with our vendors.

The wedding passed off smashingly, in large part thanks to Jennifer, and I'll always remember that somewhere around 8 or 9pm she came to check on us, saw that our glasses were empty, and personally went to fetch some wine for us. Just lovely.

Sent on 09/27/2018

So Eventful's reply:

Al, Loved being your planner at Botanical Gardens! Thank you so much for your kind words. It’s my mission to ensure every aspect is planned perfectly. Cheers to you both! Best, Jennifer

Justine · Married on 08/18/2018

I had the pleasure of working with SoEventful the past year for our wedding day on 8/18/18.

Where to start- the ownership. SoEventful is a small, family owned business that started organically. They are very professional from the start. The tag line “be a guest at your own event” is exactly how we felt. They make the wedding planning process a breeze. When I heard other brides stressing and freaking out, I could never relate because everything was handled for us. I had trust and faith every step of the way that Marisa and her team was planning our wedding with OUR vision in mind.

They take ideas you randomly find, put their twist on it, and make your dreams become reality. They assisted in selecting the best fit vendors for US. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this experience was, I wasn’t very excited for this part of the process.

Now, the day of. Our day of planner was running around doing a million things, yet had a calm demeanor the entire time. This was important for me because I am naturally an anxious person (so you can imagine me about to walk down an aisle with 100+ people staring at me).

And guess what? WE STARTED ON TIME! I was told during cocktail hour we were actually ahead of schedule. NO JOKE, I thought this was impossible?! Not with SoEventful. And this meant more party time at the end of the night!

I can’t thank SoEventful enough for their excellent services!

Sent on 08/28/2018

So Eventful's reply:

Justine, Your review warmed my heart. Honestly, I can't take all the credit. You and Kevin were dream clients. Your calm demeanor and trust in myself and So Eventful made planning and executing your wedding a breeze. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Marisa

LuAnn · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the absolute pleasure of working with wedding coordinator Jennifer Maudru for our son's wedding on 8/18/18. Our son became engaged in July of 2017, set a wedding date in August of 2018 and in October of 2017, we lost everything in the Tubbs Fire in Sonoma County. We were going through so much, I knew I needed help with wedding planning. When I reached out to Jennifer, she was the kindest, calmest, most reassuring person I have ever met. She put me at ease and let me know that she would help us make this special day everything we envisioned it to be. When she said the words, "I want you to be a guest at your own event," I cried. Jennifer made herself available to us at all times. The fact that she was so responsive to all of our calls and emails made our confidence grow. She reached out and offered to do whatever she could to take things off of our plate. Jennifer is extremely detail oriented and professional. She is well respected in the event-planning business, so it made working with different vendors very easy because they had worked together before. She kept our budget in mind and helped us keep on track in all ways. She has so much knowledge and wonderful ideas. She listened to everything we said and took the ball and ran with it. We had 160 guests. The day of the wedding was the BEST DAY EVER! Jennifer had prepared a timeline and kept to it. Everything flowed perfectly. If there were any "hiccups," Jennifer took care of it all. I would not have changed one thing! If you are planning an important event, call Jennifer. We will never forget all of the hard work she did for us and got us through this process will very low stress. Thank you, Jennifer. We will never forget the important part you played in this special day.

Sent on 09/07/2018

So Eventful's reply:

LuAnn, Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so grateful to be your wedding planner and I am sad that it has come to an end. It truly was my mission to create a day that was unforgettable and I am so pleased to hear that the wedding surpassed expectations. Sending you and your family much love and happiness! XO Jennifer

So Eventful FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 11

Real Weddings

• Versace on the Floor
    Versace on the Floor Wedding Bands

Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

• Solage Calistoga
    Solage Calistoga Barn & Farm Weddings

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

• DreamMaker Designs
    DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

• PO Box 247 Acampo, CA 95220 See on map
    209-642-7004 (Phone number)
    707-385-9632 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only.