PO Box 247, Acampo, CA 95220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 2

About So Eventful

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event. Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face. Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

• Full Circle Weddings & Events

126 Reviews for So Eventful

• Jennifer

Jennifer Larocque · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I can't imagine getting married without So Eventful

We can't say enough good things about JJ, our wedding planner from So Eventful! JJ was exceptionally organized, delightful to work with, and extremely effective. JJ exceeded all expectations of what a wedding planner can do.

Our venue was a remote family property with no electricity or water, and a guest list of 150 people. JJ helped us to manage the logistics during the planning process (rental numbers, tent layout, caterer coordination, etc), and handled the day-of activities seamlessly.

JJ had planning calls with us for months before our wedding, and learned about our vision for the event. As we identified challenges JJ was always there with a solution.

The comfort we had working with someone so skilled was irreplaceable. It helped me relax leading up to the wedding, and on the day of. I can't imagine what our wedding day would have been like without JJ!

Sent on 10/11/2019

So Eventful's reply:

Jennifer & Ryan - Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to work with you to help plan your beautiful day. You worked so hard to make every moment meaningful for you and your guests and it was everything you hoped for. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of it. I am so thrilled to call you both friends and look forward to seeing your love grow for years to come.

Sincerely, Jennifer JJ
  • Heather

Heather Ann Smith · Getting married on 07/10/2020

A pleasure to work with. So immensely helpful

When our son and fiancee asked if they might have their wedding at our home, my husband and I were thrilled. Having organized a few large gatherings I thought “ no problem”. Well, someone whispered in my ear “wedding planner.” I looked into it and found “So Eventful” in Healdsburg and we met Briana.

What can I say? Briana planned the wedding perfectly. She was always accessible and we came to depend on her. Philip and Jackie were so very pleased with all that she did for them, and us. Her tireless attention to the many details was impressive and so very much appreciated. - Always anticipating the next step and making sure nothing was overlooked, she worked with the florist, caterers, furniture rentals, Fancy Flush, and other vendors so they slipped in seamlessly the day before and the day of the wedding. She organized the shuttles from the hotels, and the shuttles from the drop off point at the bottom of the hill to the house.

Briana was there for the rehearsal telling us what to do and what not to do. On the wedding day she was unflappable as we watched the overcast sky. The sun came out as the wedding party prepared to walk from the house to the ceremony site. (Probably not Briana’s doing) She made sure that the 135 guests moved from the ceremony site to the terrace for appetizers and then to the petanque court for dinner, without a hitch. She made sure nobody missed a cue. Then finally back to the terrace for cake, dessert and dancing.

There was nothing she did not know about planning a wedding. A pleasure to work with. Thanks to Briana the bride and groom, I and everybody included in the wedding, had a perfectly wonderful day.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Heather,

It was an honor to help you and your family. You trusted me with my knowledge and expertise to help you enjoy your sons wedding with all the family and friends. It was an absolute dream to work with you and I was sad to see it end. Heather, you were so accommodating when I needed to visit your home with vendors and during our rentals install and breakdown. Cheers to adding a wonderful new daughter-in-law to your family Heather!

Bri
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/12/2019

Seamless and Stress Free!

Jennifer Verdon made everything so wonderful. I knew I could trust her to make my wedding everything we had discussed. Every last detail of my wedding was carefully planned, and executed. On the day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about anything except getting ready, enjoying my girls, and getting ready to marry my best friend. I highly recommend Jennifer for any and all events.

Sent on 01/19/2020

So Eventful's reply:

Maddie- It was a pleasure to get to know you and assist planning your wedding. All your sentimental details were uniquely you and I was thrilled to help you execute the perfect day!

JJ

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

So Eventful FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Versace on the Floor Wedding Bands

Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

• Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

• DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

• PO Box 247 Acampo, 95220 See on map
    209-642-7004 (Phone number)
    707-385-9632 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (So Eventful)