PO Box 247, Acampo, CA 95220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 2

About So Eventful

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event. Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face. Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

michelebeckwithkgwed480 small

So Eventful 6
So Eventful 7
  • David

David Beam · Married on 07/07/2019

They did amazing job with our wedding!

Our wedding venue in wine country recommended So Eventful, we ended up working with Briana and she was amazing! She was so easy to work with and talk to. She kept us on track despite our busy life schedules and helped put together a perfect day! Briana was especially good at helping us work through seemingly small but important details, and alerting us to things we never would of thought of. On the big day she was there for everything we needed and kept everything running smoothly as can be. I'd highly recommend her and the so eventful staff!

Sent on 07/30/2019

David and Alina,

I had such a great time helping you plan your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity to make your wedding dreams come true and help guide your wedding vision.

Cheers!
    Briana
  • Alexis

Alexis L Braun · Married on 06/22/2019

Jennifer was literally the BEST!

AMAZING! Jennifer Madru planned our wedding on the Sonoma Coast this weekend - was absolutely couldn't have done it without her. She was there for every step of the planning process, meticulously thinking through all of the details. At first we thought that So Eventful was a little expensive, but having Jennifer on our team was worth every single penny. I wish I had another event to plan, so I could work with her again :).

Sent on 08/01/2019
    So Eventful 8
    So Eventful 9
    So Eventful 10
    So Eventful 11
    So Eventful 12
    So Eventful 13

Alexis,

Thank you so much! Loved planning your special day — perfect weather, vibrant floral, a coastal sunset and canine ring bearer all made everything unique. Hope to plan another event with you in the future!

XO Jennifer

Becky Wasoba · Married on 06/11/2019

Jennifer Maudru - I could not have asked for a better planner to share my special day with

I am beyond grateful for Jennifer Maudru with So Eventful. Jennifer was very professional, and went over and beyond expectations. Jennifer was helpful in providing guidance and recommendations for vendors time frames and was an ideal partner in helping my vision come to life. Jennifer created an epic time line and event schedule for my wedding and all of the fun events and parties that we offered to my bridal party and guests. Being from out of state, and planning from afar Jennifer was my trusted eyes in ears. She was always prompt in responding to questions and needs.
    Jennifer traveled to our venue before hand, and provided us with pictures and recommendations for décor, banquet event orders and floor plans for our events. Jennifer was always friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. She helped to house our decorations that where shipped before hand and was there to assist with our needs throughout the course of our events. I love how she engaged with my bridesmaids and was there point of contact for needs and questions.
    I can not sing Jennifer's praises enough. It has been a month since my wedding now... Jennifer has reached out on a few items that she has helped with after our event. I am so excited to see her communication come through. I wish I had a reason to continue planning and communicating with Jennifer. I hope our paths will cross again. She is absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my special day with!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    So Eventful 14

So Eventful's reply:

Becky, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of such an intimate wedding week! Loved being able to coordinate such a unique experience for you and your guests in wine country. Wishing you the Best! - XO Jennifer

So Eventful FAQ

Versace on the Floor Wedding Bands

Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

• Solage Calistoga
    Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

• DreamMaker Designs
    DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

• PO Box 247 Acampo, 95220 See on map
    209-642-7004 (Phone number)
    707-385-9632 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only.