PO Box 247, Acampo, CA 95220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 2

About So Eventful

So Eventful is a professional, full service company that does everything from weddings, social events and everything in between.

At So Eventful, our team is comprised of some of the most skilled and talented wedding & event planners: each with a unique background. What makes our team so successful is our passion to create extraordinary events and make our clients feel like a guest at their own event. Here at So Eventful we thrive under pressure with our attention to detail and ability to multitask all while wearing a smile on our face. Our team has experience in events of all sizes and many cultural traditions. We look forward to working with you and creating a wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

michelebeckwithkgwed480 small

So Eventful 5
So Eventful 6
So Eventful 7

Lori Larson · Married on 12/30/2018

So Eventful -- Great Weddings Planners!

We used Briana from So Eventful to help plan our wedding held on 12/30/18 in Healdsburg, CA. I was worried that our small, 28-person, back-yard wedding would be something too small for them to be interested in. Quite the contrary, as Briana said she loved putting together intimate events so of course we were thrilled. We live in Minneapolis, so Briana literally had to be our eyes and ears on the ground. We didn't even meet each other until the day before our wedding, yet I felt like I had known her forever. We had talked on the phone and communicated through email, and Briana was able to handle everything with minimal guidance and was incredibly responsive. In addition to helping plan every detail, her biggest value-add was being there during any and all vendor set up and being there very early on the wedding day to take care of everything, which was a HUGE stress relief for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day because of the attention to detail and great work by Briana. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Lori,
    It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. I loved creating and designing your wedding, it was wonderful to incorporate the love you and Jim share into your intimate wedding celebration. Thank you for trusting me with your special celebration, I feel like I have family in Minneapolis now! Cheers to you and Jim and the lovely life you share and will continue to share in the years to come!

Briana
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth R Lahlouh · Married on 09/29/2018

Meghan made my dream wedding come to life!

So happy that I went with Meghan M. at So Eventful- I can confidently say that there is no way my wedding would have been as seamless, stress free, and beautiful if it weren't for Meghan. My wedding was at a private residence, which comes with lots of challenges and things to think about that regular venues wouldn't require. Meghan knew exactly what to do and guided me through each step so that we were on the same page throughout the whole process. On the morning of my wedding, rain unexpectedly popped up, and Meghan calmly guided me through my options for moving my outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour 4 hours before we were supposed to start. I trusted her completely and she turned my wedding into more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you SO much Meghan, I already miss working with you!

Sent on 11/10/2018

So Eventful's reply:

Lizzy - I was so honored to be a part of your special day! You were such a joy to work with and your friends and family could not have been more welcoming and understanding of the surprise rain! Thank you so much for trusting me to change our plans with the amazing vendor team we had to make your wedding a truly unforgettable day. Cheers and congrats to you two newlyweds!!!

Meghan
  • User4100834 · Recently married

The day of will be executed flawlessly and it will all come together perfectly.

As someone who is as organized and detail oriented as I am, you can’t really get much choosier or bossier than me :) so I will preface my review as such. Honestly, I choose so eventful because of their expertise, strong relationship with vendors, and ability to execute day of. In addition, our wedding was 20 minutes north of healdsburg, so having someone Local like so eventful means you are getting quality vendors and they know what to ask for. I came in with a few specifics of what I wanted and Kristen really helped me make it a reality. We had to make difficult decisions day off with a power outage and rain and the wedding still was absolutely incredible. I can attest a lot of that was because of Kristen taking all my details and making it real, regardless of the circumstances. For planning up until the event: For those who require guidance on venues, they can provide that to you. For those who are not as organized, there are so many checklists they provide to you to get you ready for the big day. For me, that was comforting because I wanted to be on top of schedule and making all the best decisions i could, timely. I would highly recommend so eventful and Kristen to anyone getting married in the SF Bay Area.

Sent on 11/11/2018

So Eventful's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure being your wedding planner. Wishing you and Jonathan a lifetime of happiness!!

Kristen

Versace on the Floor Wedding Bands

Simply gorgeous from start to finish! Definitely my #1 choice. <3

• Solage Calistoga
    Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Such an amazing team within So Eventful. Each planner has the skill, knowledge, creativity, and experience to create your perfect wedding day. Taking care of the largest to smallest of details, you'll never have to worry about a thing. Wedding planning can be a stressful task, but not when working with this team! Always a step ahead of the curve, So Eventful brings together everything you'll need to perfect your wedding dream!

• DreamMaker Designs
    DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

Tops in the industry .... exquisite style, perfection in every detail and every one of them are amazing people and have such huge hearts. "Be a guest at your own event" is their motto, give them a call and see for yourself!

• PO Box 247 Acampo, 95220 See on map
    209-642-7004 (Phone number)
    707-385-9632 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only.