So Eventful Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Brandon Married on 09/18/2021
    Kristen blew me away! I'm a Wedding DJ and had the pleasure of working with her in Sept '17. First, she surprised me with her friendliness. Then she impressed me with her ability to make a huge endeavor feel easeful. Later, she shocked me by dancing with the crowd and dancing with me behind the DJ booth! She dealt with the electrical challenges of the venue like a champion and she stayed until we were totally broken down and turned the lights off for the venue. She was so helpful that she actually retrieved something I forgot and got it back to me. The bride, groom and family loved her and I'm sure will be recommending her as well. She's a total pro and someone you'd just want to hang out with. Hire her.

Brandon,

Thanks for the kind words! It really takes a team to tackle these weddings and I am SO happy we were on the same one for this one! WOW! What a day! Let's do it again sooner rather than later! :)

• Angela
    Angela D. Married on 09/11/2021

3-Day Wedding Weekend Made Perfect by Jessi!

Jessi with So Eventful was amazing! She was so calm, reassuring, and organized throughout our three-day wedding weekend. On top of that, she joined partway through the planning process and brought herself up to speed quickly and confidentially. There was never a concern whether we were in good hands or not. It was amazing how hard she worked from planning, to set up, and closeout. Everything went perfectly and we couldn't have done it without her and the So Eventful team. Jessi lead us through the weekend and took care of every detail - making what could have been exceptionally stressful into a total breeze.
    Jessi, thank you for your professionalism, support, sense of humor, and relaxed confidence. More than once you helped calm our nerves just with your poise and positive attitude. We truly appreciate everything you did.
  • Becky
    Becky L. Married on 09/04/2021

Meghan M is the best !

We were very fortunate to have worked with Meghan as our month of wedding planner this fall. Like many couples, we had postponed our wedding twice due to Covid and Meghan was there through the whole process working with our venue / various vendors to set new dates and renegotiated contracts. Meghan is very detailed, organized and knowledgeable, but most importantly she is friendly and personable. It’s always a plus working with someone you like :) . Meghan knew exactly what she is doing. She asks the right questions and made many suggestions so that our day would flow smoothly. On the day of our wedding, I didn’t have a single thing to worry about . Meghan handled everything, made the timeline and coordinated that time line with all our vendors. I often hear stories of how stressful wedding planning can be and I honestly have to say I didn’t feel any stress throughout the whole process because we had Meghan! I knew we were in good hands so thank you Meghan again for your hard work. Hopefully we weren’t too difficult to work with with our last minute changes and wedding items you had to place 😂

So Eventful's reply:

Becky and Andrew, you are one of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of working with. You were always so flexible and positive in the face of the many challenges Covid threw our way! Thank you for letting So Eventful and myself be a part of your special day. Wishing you two nothing but the best in your next chapter!

June Married on 08/07/2021

Meghan did an amazing job! 100% Stress-free

It wasn't easy to plan a wedding, let alone postponing for Covid and then having a change in wedding planner. But it doesn't matter if Meghan Magnasco is your wedding planner. You are in VERY good hands. We cannot say enough good things about Meghan. She was so on point, very helpful and efficient throughout the planning process. I pride myself on my attention to details and organizational skill but Meghan is the real master. On the day of the wedding, she handled everything so seamlessly and I was 100% stress-free, knowing that she has it all under control. The comfort we had working with someone so experienced and chill was irreplaceable. We have her to thank for making sure the big day went so flawlessly! Literally everything was executed perfectly and on schedule with zero hiccup and we were not stressed for a second. Highly recommend Meghan for any and all events!

So Eventful's reply:

Working with June and Nick was a dream! They were very organized and came so prepared, but were open to suggestions and direction from our team of amazing vendors. Wishing these two all the best on their next chapter!!

Ali W. Married on 07/24/2021

Cannot say thank you enough!

Had the pleasure of working with Kristen Miller with So Eventful for almost two years before our wedding in July, and we have nothing but great things to say. Exceptionally professional, organized, timely, FUN, and overall just a really down to earth great person who genuinely wants to make sure your wedding is everything you want it to be. It's more than just a job for her. She actually cares and takes the time to get to know you and your partner. She helped provide structure and guidance where we needed it with vendors, but also was always there for support when things got a bit stressful. Kristen basically planned our wedding twice since we pushed our original date back a year due to COVID. She made planning a wedding a second time smooth, seamless, and as low-stress as possible. Could not imagine having to plan a wedding without her help. And we were one of those couples who initially did not want a wedding planner. So, so, so worth it! 100% would recommend her to anyone considering working with Kristen in the future! Big thank you to Kristen for an AMAZING wedding day! So glad you were a part of it.

Ali and Jordan,

Thank you for being so amazing! It takes a team to plan a wedding and I was so thrilled to be on yours!! And wow, a few hurdles to jump over but you did it and SO happy for you both! Thank you again for choosing me! :)

Camila L. Married on 07/16/2021

Perfect vineyard wedding

I could not have done it without Taylor. I mean, I had the absolutely insane idea of planning a wedding in 6 weeks and Taylor held my hand through it all, constantly making me feel like everything was going to be okay. And it was more than okay, it was the perfect vineyard wedding! Taylor is not only incredibly talented but she gets things done, she is creative, organized, friendly and a great communicator. I highly recommend So Eventful for all of your wine country events!

So Eventful's reply:

Camila - thank you for allowing me to be a part of this spectacular day! You were an absolute joy to work with and I had so much fun helping you bring your vision to life. I am still in awe of how beautifully you pulled together ideas for your intimate celebration in such a short amount of time and cannot wait to gush over all of the photos. Thank you again for trusting me with this special memory and I'm so excited to see what the future holds for you and Danny!

Taylor
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 07/08/2021

I can't imagine getting married without So Eventful

We can't say enough good things about JJ, our wedding planner from So Eventful! JJ was exceptionally organized, delightful to work with, and extremely effective. JJ exceeded all expectations of what a wedding planner can do.

Our venue was a remote family property with no electricity or water, and a guest list of 150 people. JJ helped us to manage the logistics during the planning process (rental numbers, tent layout, caterer coordination, etc), and handled the day-of activities seamlessly.

JJ had planning calls with us for months before our wedding, and learned about our vision for the event. As we identified challenges JJ was always there with a solution.

The comfort we had working with someone so skilled was irreplaceable. It helped me relax leading up to the wedding, and on the day of. I can't imagine what our wedding day would have been like without JJ!

So Eventful's reply:

Jennifer & Ryan - Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to work with you to help plan your beautiful day. You worked so hard to make every moment meaningful for you and your guests and it was everything you hoped for. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of it. I am so thrilled to call you both friends and look forward to seeing your love grow for years to come.

Sincerely, Jennifer JJ
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie S. Married on 08/09/2020

Incredible Attention to Detail

Jennifer (JJ) made sure that our event was still amazing despite the many changes we needed to make due to COVID. Her attention to detail and genuine caring nature ensured us that our special day would be stress-free and perfect! Jennifer thinks of everything you thought you needed and more! She is creative, flexible, and meticulous in the best way! I cannot recommend her enough. She is truly gifted in her trade!

Mackenzie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you for your wedding in Lodi. While we had to make many adjustments due to COVID you were so understanding and considerate for both your vendors and family! I look forward to keeping in touch.

JJ
  • Heather
    Heather A. Married on 07/10/2020

A pleasure to work with. So immensely helpful

When our son and fiancee asked if they might have their wedding at our home, my husband and I were thrilled. Having organized a few large gatherings I thought “ no problem”. Well, someone whispered in my ear “wedding planner.” I looked into it and found “So Eventful” in Healdsburg and we met Briana.

What can I say? Briana planned the wedding perfectly. She was always accessible and we came to depend on her. Philip and Jackie were so very pleased with all that she did for them, and us. Her tireless attention to the many details was impressive and so very much appreciated. - Always anticipating the next step and making sure nothing was overlooked, she worked with the florist, caterers, furniture rentals, Fancy Flush, and other vendors so they slipped in seamlessly the day before and the day of the wedding. She organized the shuttles from the hotels, and the shuttles from the drop off point at the bottom of the hill to the house.

Briana was there for the rehearsal telling us what to do and what not to do. On the wedding day she was unflappable as we watched the overcast sky. The sun came out as the wedding party prepared to walk from the house to the ceremony site. (Probably not Briana’s doing) She made sure that the 135 guests moved from the ceremony site to the terrace for appetizers and then to the petanque court for dinner, without a hitch. She made sure nobody missed a cue. Then finally back to the terrace for cake, dessert and dancing.

There was nothing she did not know about planning a wedding. A pleasure to work with. Thanks to Briana the bride and groom, I and everybody included in the wedding, had a perfectly wonderful day.

Heather,

It was an honor to help you and your family. You trusted me with my knowledge and expertise to help you enjoy your sons wedding with all the family and friends. It was an absolute dream to work with you and I was sad to see it end. Heather, you were so accommodating when I needed to visit your home with vendors and during our rentals install and breakdown. Cheers to adding a wonderful new daughter-in-law to your family Heather!

Bri
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 10/12/2019

Seamless and Stress Free!

Jennifer Verdon made everything so wonderful. I knew I could trust her to make my wedding everything we had discussed. Every last detail of my wedding was carefully planned, and executed. On the day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about anything except getting ready, enjoying my girls, and getting ready to marry my best friend. I highly recommend Jennifer for any and all events.

So Eventful's reply:

Maddie- It was a pleasure to get to know you and assist planning your wedding. All your sentimental details were uniquely you and I was thrilled to help you execute the perfect day!

JJ
    Gabriela M. Married on 09/28/2019

So Eventful is a must for any wedding!

My husband and I were married in Lodi on 9/28/19 and Jennifer Verdon was our day of coordinator through So Eventful! She was AMAZING! We have her to thank for making sure the day went flawlessly! She worked with our vendors prior to the wedding and made sure they had a timeline and any questions answered. She rarely reached out to me for day of questions unless it was necessary. The day of the wedding I was stress free and was able to savor so many more moments knowing all the details were being handled. Using So Eventful was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I am so grateful for to look back on our wedding as the BEST day of our lives.

So Eventful's reply:

Gabi - It was an honor and pleasure to work with you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am so glad I got the opportunity know and work with you. I wish you and Eric a lifetime of happiness together and look forward to staying in touch.

Cheers, Jennifer JJ
  • David
    David B. Married on 07/07/2019

They did amazing job with our wedding!

Our wedding venue in wine country recommended So Eventful, we ended up working with Briana and she was amazing! She was so easy to work with and talk to. She kept us on track despite our busy life schedules and helped put together a perfect day! Briana was especially good at helping us work through seemingly small but important details, and alerting us to things we never would of thought of. On the big day she was there for everything we needed and kept everything running smoothly as can be. I'd highly recommend her and the so eventful staff!

David and Alina,

I had such a great time helping you plan your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity to make your wedding dreams come true and help guide your wedding vision.

Cheers!
    Briana
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 06/22/2019

Jennifer was literally the BEST!

AMAZING! Jennifer Madru planned our wedding on the Sonoma Coast this weekend - was absolutely couldn't have done it without her. She was there for every step of the planning process, meticulously thinking through all of the details. At first we thought that So Eventful was a little expensive, but having Jennifer on our team was worth every single penny. I wish I had another event to plan, so I could work with her again :).

Alexis,

Thank you so much! Loved planning your special day — perfect weather, vibrant floral, a coastal sunset and canine ring bearer all made everything unique. Hope to plan another event with you in the future!

XO Jennifer
    Becky W. Married on 06/11/2019

Jennifer Maudru - I could not have asked for a better planner to share my special day with

I am beyond grateful for Jennifer Maudru with So Eventful. Jennifer was very professional, and went over and beyond expectations. Jennifer was helpful in providing guidance and recommendations for vendors time frames and was an ideal partner in helping my vision come to life. Jennifer created an epic time line and event schedule for my wedding and all of the fun events and parties that we offered to my bridal party and guests. Being from out of state, and planning from afar Jennifer was my trusted eyes in ears. She was always prompt in responding to questions and needs.
    Jennifer traveled to our venue before hand, and provided us with pictures and recommendations for décor, banquet event orders and floor plans for our events. Jennifer was always friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. She helped to house our decorations that where shipped before hand and was there to assist with our needs throughout the course of our events. I love how she engaged with my bridesmaids and was there point of contact for needs and questions.
    I can not sing Jennifer's praises enough. It has been a month since my wedding now... Jennifer has reached out on a few items that she has helped with after our event. I am so excited to see her communication come through. I wish I had a reason to continue planning and communicating with Jennifer. I hope our paths will cross again. She is absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my special day with!

So Eventful's reply:

Becky, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of such an intimate wedding week! Loved being able to coordinate such a unique experience for you and your guests in wine country. Wishing you the Best! - XO Jennifer
    Lori L. Married on 12/30/2018

So Eventful -- Great Weddings Planners!

We used Briana from So Eventful to help plan our wedding held on 12/30/18 in Healdsburg, CA. I was worried that our small, 28-person, back-yard wedding would be something too small for them to be interested in. Quite the contrary, as Briana said she loved putting together intimate events so of course we were thrilled. We live in Minneapolis, so Briana literally had to be our eyes and ears on the ground. We didn't even meet each other until the day before our wedding, yet I felt like I had known her forever. We had talked on the phone and communicated through email, and Briana was able to handle everything with minimal guidance and was incredibly responsive. In addition to helping plan every detail, her biggest value-add was being there during any and all vendor set up and being there very early on the wedding day to take care of everything, which was a HUGE stress relief for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day because of the attention to detail and great work by Briana. Thank you!!

Lori,
    It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. I loved creating and designing your wedding, it was wonderful to incorporate the love you and Jim share into your intimate wedding celebration. Thank you for trusting me with your special celebration, I feel like I have family in Minneapolis now! Cheers to you and Jim and the lovely life you share and will continue to share in the years to come!

Briana
  • User4085081 2+ years ago

The day of will be executed flawlessly and it will all come together perfectly.

As someone who is as organized and detail oriented as I am, you can’t really get much choosier or bossier than me :) so I will preface my review as such. Honestly, I choose so eventful because of their expertise, strong relationship with vendors, and ability to execute day of. In addition, our wedding was 20 minutes north of healdsburg, so having someone Local like so eventful means you are getting quality vendors and they know what to ask for. I came in with a few specifics of what I wanted and Kristen really helped me make it a reality. We had to make difficult decisions day off with a power outage and rain and the wedding still was absolutely incredible. I can attest a lot of that was because of Kristen taking all my details and making it real, regardless of the circumstances. For planning up until the event: For those who require guidance on venues, they can provide that to you. For those who are not as organized, there are so many checklists they provide to you to get you ready for the big day. For me, that was comforting because I wanted to be on top of schedule and making all the best decisions i could, timely. I would highly recommend so eventful and Kristen to anyone getting married in the SF Bay Area.

So Eventful's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure being your wedding planner. Wishing you and Jonathan a lifetime of happiness!!

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 09/29/2018

Meghan made my dream wedding come to life!

So happy that I went with Meghan M. at So Eventful- I can confidently say that there is no way my wedding would have been as seamless, stress free, and beautiful if it weren't for Meghan. My wedding was at a private residence, which comes with lots of challenges and things to think about that regular venues wouldn't require. Meghan knew exactly what to do and guided me through each step so that we were on the same page throughout the whole process. On the morning of my wedding, rain unexpectedly popped up, and Meghan calmly guided me through my options for moving my outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour 4 hours before we were supposed to start. I trusted her completely and she turned my wedding into more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you SO much Meghan, I already miss working with you!

So Eventful's reply:

Lizzy - I was so honored to be a part of your special day! You were such a joy to work with and your friends and family could not have been more welcoming and understanding of the surprise rain! Thank you so much for trusting me to change our plans with the amazing vendor team we had to make your wedding a truly unforgettable day. Cheers and congrats to you two newlyweds!!!

Al Married on 09/01/2018
    We worked with Jennifer Maudru for our wedding at the UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens and cannot say enough good things about her. If you have the chance to bring her on for your event, don't miss it. Weddings are about a million little details as well as the big picture, and whatever it was Jennifer kept us on track and on target, was always kind, thoughtful and responsive, and acted as our champion while interacting with our vendors.

The wedding passed off smashingly, in large part thanks to Jennifer, and I'll always remember that somewhere around 8 or 9pm she came to check on us, saw that our glasses were empty, and personally went to fetch some wine for us. Just lovely.

Al,

Loved being your planner at Botanical Gardens! Thank you so much for your kind words. It’s my mission to ensure every aspect is planned perfectly. Cheers to you both!

Best,
    Jennifer
    Luann Married on 08/18/2018
    We had the absolute pleasure of working with wedding coordinator Jennifer Maudru for our son's wedding on 8/18/18. Our son became engaged in July of 2017, set a wedding date in August of 2018 and in October of 2017, we lost everything in the Tubbs Fire in Sonoma County. We were going through so much, I knew I needed help with wedding planning. When I reached out to Jennifer, she was the kindest, calmest, most reassuring person I have ever met. She put me at ease and let me know that she would help us make this special day everything we envisioned it to be. When she said the words, "I want you to be a guest at your own event," I cried. Jennifer made herself available to us at all times. The fact that she was so responsive to all of our calls and emails made our confidence grow. She reached out and offered to do whatever she could to take things off of our plate. Jennifer is extremely detail oriented and professional. She is well respected in the event-planning business, so it made working with different vendors very easy because they had worked together before. She kept our budget in mind and helped us keep on track in all ways. She has so much knowledge and wonderful ideas. She listened to everything we said and took the ball and ran with it. We had 160 guests. The day of the wedding was the BEST DAY EVER! Jennifer had prepared a timeline and kept to it. Everything flowed perfectly. If there were any "hiccups," Jennifer took care of it all. I would not have changed one thing! If you are planning an important event, call Jennifer. We will never forget all of the hard work she did for us and got us through this process will very low stress. Thank you, Jennifer. We will never forget the important part you played in this special day.

LuAnn,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so grateful to be your wedding planner and I am sad that it has come to an end. It truly was my mission to create a day that was unforgettable and I am so pleased to hear that the wedding surpassed expectations. Sending you and your family much love and happiness!

XO Jennifer
    Justine Married on 08/18/2018
    I had the pleasure of working with SoEventful the past year for our wedding day on 8/18/18.

Where to start- the ownership. SoEventful is a small, family owned business that started organically. They are very professional from the start. The tag line “be a guest at your own event” is exactly how we felt. They make the wedding planning process a breeze. When I heard other brides stressing and freaking out, I could never relate because everything was handled for us. I had trust and faith every step of the way that Marisa and her team was planning our wedding with OUR vision in mind.

They take ideas you randomly find, put their twist on it, and make your dreams become reality. They assisted in selecting the best fit vendors for US. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this experience was, I wasn’t very excited for this part of the process.

Now, the day of. Our day of planner was running around doing a million things, yet had a calm demeanor the entire time. This was important for me because I am naturally an anxious person (so you can imagine me about to walk down an aisle with 100+ people staring at me).

And guess what? WE STARTED ON TIME! I was told during cocktail hour we were actually ahead of schedule. NO JOKE, I thought this was impossible?! Not with SoEventful. And this meant more party time at the end of the night!

I can’t thank SoEventful enough for their excellent services!

Justine,

Your review warmed my heart. Honestly, I can't take all the credit. You and Kevin were dream clients. Your calm demeanor and trust in myself and So Eventful made planning and executing your wedding a breeze. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Marisa
    James M. Married on 08/09/2018

We Couldn't Have Done It Without Them

To say that our wedding wouldn't have happened without Sam Paull and So Eventful is to not do them justice. She was amazing throughout the entire process. We both live in the UK so a wedding in California was always going to be difficult to organise. Or so we thought.

Sam was always available to talk or Facetime with us and made us feel assured and comfortable from moment one. She was on top of all the information and always had answers to all our questions. She was friendly and warm which is exactly what you want.

Our wedding was difficult because we lost our first venue in the fires in 2017 so things had to change, including the date. She co ordinated all the changes perfectly and meant our stress was kept to a minimum. On the day she was perfection. Everything was where it was meant to be, when it was meant to be there and in exactly the place we planned. You saw Sam occasionally and she made sure everyone was where they were meant to be at the right time but it was like all the best service, she was there when you needed her but was entirely unobtrusive.

There was one moment that sums Sam up. During the meal Aly and I were going around the tables saying thank you. After a while she quietly came up to us and said 'guys you should go and eat now. Everyone is fine and if you don't have some food now you won't get a chance.' The fact she knew to do that then shows her professionalism as well as the rapport she had built with us over the months.

So if you are thinking of using Sam and So Eventful we can thoroughly recommend them. It was easily the best money we spent during our entire wedding. We can't thank them enough.
  • Konina
    Konina Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Samantha let us fully enjoy our wedding day!

If you’re looking for someone to keep you sane and get things done — I cannot speak more highly of Samantha Paull! Here’s a mini rant that doesn’t even cover all of the reasons we loved working with Samantha:

Last June we were putting together a 300+ Indian wedding and decided to go with a venue that was like a blank slate. It was a barn and vineyard combination and we chose to bring our own catering, stock our own bar and figure out lighting and decoration on our own. On top of that we wanted to make sure we had a fusion ceremony that was Indian as well as “American” so we wrote our own ceremony.

Samantha was unbelievably helpful. I’m a designer, so I had a lot of elaborate visions — but I also had no experience in event planning. Samantha was able to keep up with all of my racing thoughts while still keeping me grounded and relatively on budget. She was able to recommend vendors that best suited what we needed. We even had to coordinate shuttles from the parking lot to the venue and she was able to help us find the best rate as well as keep things smooth on the day of the wedding.

Though we hired her to be our ‘day of planner’ — Samantha was much more than that. I honestly don’t think we could have had such an amazing day without her. We felt so at ease and prepared before the wedding that when the day actually came around we were able to completely detach from logistics and enjoy the day. She was able to make sure all of the pieces of the Indian ceremony ran smoothly and that the mandap structure was beautiful and ready to go. She gracefully handled logistics between the rentals, lighting, draping, caterer, live music and most importantly family. Everyone was so relaxed and we all were able to just ENJOY.

The day of all the tiny details of things I had DIY made were magically in place without needing me at all— from hanging lights, to programs, to balloon garlands to even cupcake stands I had made. On top of that, there were so many wonderful personal touches she just did— like she had our favorite cocktail and some appetizers brought to us while we were changing between the ceremony and reception. And during the reception she made sure we had time to eat and enjoy some time to ourselves… and she stayed until late in the night to make sure everyone was safely on shuttles.

On top of ALL of that she was just such a joy to work with. I honestly miss chatting with her and bouncing ideas off of her!

So Eventful's reply:

Konina, your creativity and excitement for every part of the planning process was contagious and refreshing. You were so thoughtful about all of the decisions you made, both from a budget standpoint and to ensure all 300+ of your guests enjoyed their time celebrating the love you and Jesse so clearly share! I loved that you had such an incredible vision and seeing to your beautiful DIY creations was a pleasure because they were so thoughtful. It was an absolute honor to be able to support you and Jesse with your planning - to meet the two of you and your families was such a pleasure! I too truly miss getting to chat with you but I love catching up from time to time and look forward to continuing to do so in your bright, love filled future! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your beautiful wedding weekend!

Samantha
    P Married on 02/24/2018
    Kristen at So Eventful was an absolute dream to work with. She was organized, responsive, and thought about things we would never have ourselves. She helped plan our whirlwind of an Indian wedding, and managed to stay calm despite things (out of her control) going awry. It was a perfect weekend and I'd recommend Kristen to anyone. She is the best value you could add to your wedding planning process. (And don't let anyone tell you you don't need a planner, particularly if you've got busy jobs!)

So Eventful's reply:

Thank you thank you so much for your kind words! I seriously had a blast and felt like family by the end! :) SO happy about the weather too! Now only if I could take credit for that.... haha. Congrats again and best wishes for many happy happy years together!

Angella Married on 01/01/2018
    I'm a wedding florist and I've worked with Kristen at So Eventful for many years. I am always so excited to be part of her vendor team because she has such a passion for what is an incredibly detail oriented job. She absolutely LOVES her clients and will advocate for them down to the last little detail. She always makes sure the vendor team has all the information we need to execute the job perfectly. She's organized, energetic and has a great eye for design. I seriously cannot recommend her enough! Hire Kristen and you will enjoy your planning process!

So Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love being on your team too! :) It is always nice to have fun when it can be so stressful! Thank you for all you do!

Sarah Married on 10/07/2017
    I work with So Eventful very closely on a day to day basis at work, so when it was my turn to get married I knew that I absolutely needed to hire them. And wow, was this the best decision I have ever made. First and foremost the owner, Marisa, is overly amazing and sweet. She knows how to pair you with the planner that fits you just perfectly. Our planner was Samantha Paull and I do not even know where to begin with her. She was the absolute best planner we could have ever imagined, she made sure to be there for us throughout every second and every minute of the process and the day. All the details that I really needed either help with or advice on, she made sure to be there with no questions asked. My now husband and I feel as though our wedding would not have went so perfectly without her. Because of her, our dreams really did come true with the best wedding of the year!! Thank you So Eventful and Samantha for being our right hand throughout the process. We couldn't have done this without you!!!!