108 Reviews for So Eventful

Non-Religious (3)
Guest List (2)
Civil (1)
107 So Eventful Reviews

Kristen at So Eventful was an absolute dream to work with. She was organized, responsive, and thought about things we would never have ourselves. She helped plan our whirlwind of an Indian wedding, and managed to stay calm despite things (out of her control) going awry. It was a perfect weekend and I'd recommend Kristen to anyone. She is the best value you could add to your wedding planning process. (And don't let anyone tell you you don't need a planner, particularly if you've got busy jobs!)

Profile Picture P, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a wedding florist and I've worked with Kristen at So Eventful for many years. I am always so excited to be part of her vendor team because she has such a passion for what is an incredibly detail oriented job. She absolutely LOVES her clients and will advocate for them down to the last little detail. She always makes sure the vendor team has all the information we need to execute the job perfectly. She's organized, energetic and has a great eye for design. I seriously cannot recommend her enough! Hire Kristen and you will enjoy your planning process!

Profile Picture Angella, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen blew me away! I'm a Wedding DJ and had the pleasure of working with her in Sept '17. First, she surprised me with her friendliness. Then she impressed me with her ability to make a huge endeavor feel easeful. Later, she shocked me by dancing with the crowd and dancing with me behind the DJ booth! She dealt with the electrical challenges of the venue like a champion and she stayed until we were totally broken down and turned the lights off for the venue. She was so helpful that she actually retrieved something I forgot and got it back to me. The bride, groom and family loved her and I'm sure will be recommending her as well. She's a total pro and someone you'd just want to hang out with. Hire her.

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring So Eventful was the best decision we made while wedding planning. Their service is phenomenal and their staff is just incredible. Our planner Meghan was spectacular - relying on her to handle everything was so simple, letting go has never been easier! Not only did she and her team cover our entire wedding weekend (and deal with the MOB), we became friends with her and it was such a pleasure to have her there with us along our ride.

Thank you so much to the entire SE team! We adore you!

-Kaitlin & Evan, married October 2017

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I work with So Eventful very closely on a day to day basis at work, so when it was my turn to get married I knew that I absolutely needed to hire them. And wow, was this the best decision I have ever made. First and foremost the owner, Marisa, is overly amazing and sweet. She knows how to pair you with the planner that fits you just perfectly. Our planner was Samantha Paull and I do not even know where to begin with her. She was the absolute best planner we could have ever imagined, she made sure to be there for us throughout every second and every minute of the process and the day. All the details that I really needed either help with or advice on, she made sure to be there with no questions asked. My now husband and I feel as though our wedding would not have went so perfectly without her. Because of her, our dreams really did come true with the best wedding of the year!! Thank you So Eventful and Samantha for being our right hand throughout the process. We couldn't have done this without you!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is literally the best. We got married in September 2017 at my husband’s parent’s estate in Sonoma and we could not have pulled it off without her. We are based in Brooklyn and my in-laws house was being built as we planned (and I may be a little type A) so I was nervous about planning the wedding from afar. But, from the moment we spoke with her on the phone 2 years before the big day until the minute we left our wedding, we knew that everything was going to happen (and happen beautifully) because she was in charge. All the times that could have ended up in fights between my (now) husband and I ended up being a non-issue because “Kristen’s on it.” Not only did she juggle some crazy logistics (e.g., no buses would come up the road to the house), she had immaculate taste in decor and food, and an eye for space like nothing I’ve ever seen. While we were planning the wedding, my in-laws home was being built, so every site visit was complemented by blueprints and lots of imagination, yet Kristen was able to map out the event and ensure everything fit seamlessly. As if that wasn’t enough, the wedding went off without a hitch and she even hit the dance floor with us at the end of the night. Kristen - we

Profile Picture Alex, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with wedding planner Jessica Kerns at So Eventful was absolutely fantastic!! She is extremely experienced, has a wonderful preferred vendor list full of very talented professionals, and is an excellent problem solver and people manager. Jessica helped us deal with a hard-to-communicate-with wedding venue, (that we picked before we hired Jessica), and was also instrumental in securing a venue for our welcome dinner that clearly wouldn't have happened without her connections. She is well known and highly respected within her industry which is extremely helpful during the planning process when working with vendors and end results. Our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be- so beautiful and well-orchestrated, all of our guests had a lovely time! We can't thank Jessica enough for all her time, energy, patience and expertise and would highly recommend her services for any upcoming wedding or special event! THANK YOU SO MUCH Jessica!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Kristen Miller for our wedding and she was amazing! Even though we live in New York she was our eyes and ears on the ground. She kept us on track for everything with extreme attention to detail and handled all vendor communication. Kristen has a great personality and is easy to work with. Additionally she has a huge network with connections to all the vendors we worked with in the CA area and is familiar with many venues in Sonoma / Napa.

On the wedding day she was extremely organized and went above and beyond positioning my wife's dress to make sure everything looked perfect when she walked out. Kristen also handled many of the small decorations on the day of the wedding. After the wedding she stepped in to handle all the post wedding services and even shipped our rental clothing back.

Kristen really took the burden off our shoulders for the wedding planning process and helped us through what could have been a really stressful time. She made it fun and easy with her great organizational skills and patience with us when we ran behind. We will definitely recommend her to any friends or family who are having a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful that we had Jessica Kern's vision and flexibility to help us plan our dream wedding! Jessica is dedicated, organized, creative, responsive, and clearly loves what she does!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Kristen Miller at so Eventful for our July wedding in Sonoma county. She brought our vision to life with perfect accuracy and our wedding day played out absolutely flawlessly. Not only was our wedding day unforgettable but Kristen made every aspect of planning easy, low stress and FUN! Kristen was worth every penny and hiring her was far and away the most valuable money we spent for our big day. We could not say enough positive things about Kristen - she possesses every single quality that you would want in a planner and is a wonderful person to boot. Do not hesitate to use Kristen to plan your event, you would be missing out on an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best things we did for our wedding was hire Meghan Magnasco at So Eventful for day of coordination. People always try to tell you how chaotic and fast paced your wedding day is, but it's hard to truly comprehend that until you live it. The last thing the bride and groom need to worry about is whether the last shuttle has arrived, if the cake is melting from the 103 degree heat, if the guest book is missing, if you've signed your marriage license, etc...You want to focus on being with your loved ones and staying as present as possible in every single moment. Meghan made that happen. She made our wedding day feel like the breeziest day of our lives. 5+ stars for the incredible attention to detail, ease and timeliness of communication, and genuine commitment to ensuring every guest had as much fun as we did.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

We worked with Meghan at So Eventful which was an absolute pleasure. She responded to all my emails and made me feel calm and helped with all my little details. She provided insight and had a great amount of knowledge and expertise. She asked me questions, making sure she had all the information she needed to perform her job perfectly and she did. She was so easy to work with and I felt like I knew her for years. The day of my wedding she took over and helped set up all my decorations and it looked beautiful. The day would have not gone as smoothly as it did without her. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Jennifer Maudru from So Eventful as our day-of wedding coordinator. Jennifer delivered the perfect wedding for us. She was friendly, thoughtful, professional, and capable. She understood perfectly what we wanted and made it happen, from the wedding rehearsal to the wedding itself, from arranging table decorations, to herding guests, to managing the vendors. We were able to focus 100% on the event and enjoy ourselves while she took care of things behind the scenes. We couldn't have asked for better. We can't emphasize enough how impressed we were with Jennifer, and how grateful we were to have her as our wedding coordinator. It's too bad we won't need another wedding, because we'd love to work with her again! We would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone. Give that woman a raise!

Profile Picture Will, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Two months before my wedding, my coordinator had to back out. Near meltdown, I asked some friends for recs and found Monica Stickley with So Eventful. Luckily, she was available. I'd basically planned my entire wedding myself for a year-and-a-half, and so much of the pressure was lifted immediately once I hired her (my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!) While she normally would have a lot more time to work with her brides, she jumped in and helped me pull it all together in the short window we had, communicating with my vendors, keeping me on track with the dozens of tasks, and bringing my attention to things I never would have thought about myself! I felt great putting everything in her hands on the day, knowing my now-husband and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing and could enjoy every minute of it. Everything truly went off without a hitch and the styling/design turned out so much more beautiful than I imagined thanks to Monica.

Thank you so much for saving us in a pinch!! We feel so lucky to have found you!

Profile Picture Jess, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen Miller was our wedding planner for our April 28, 2018 wedding at Holman Ranch. She was fantastic! She is so thoughtful, kind, responsive and fun to work with. I couldn't image planning a wedding without her and she made our wedding day truly perfect. Everything turned out better than I could've imagined and the whole day went off without a hitch! Hiring Kristen was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process and we're overjoyed with how everything turned out. Thanks Kristen!

Profile Picture Sydnie, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Monica at So Eventful and cannot recommend her highly enough. She was very friendly and professional. She listened to our wants and needs and ensured that everything ran smoothly at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Monica made my daughter's wedding extra special! Thank you!
Cynthia C.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was pretty much perfect, and we owe that to Kristen Miller. We initially did not plan to use a wedding planner, but after we finished making the fun decisions (like food and cake), we found that we did not have the time that it took to deal with everything else. Kristen stepped in and made our vision a reality. No detail was overlooked. She was responsive, detail-oriented, and fun to work with. And with all of her oversight and contacts, she practically paid for herself. Truly the best money that we spent!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We collaborated with Kristen Miller on our April 2017 wedding at Solage Calistoga. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and exceeded ALL of our expectations. She's well organized, articulate, and easy to work with, and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table. She also knows how to execute on time and within budget and respected our vision. This unique combination of being able to strategize, plan, and execute is rare and we were lucky to have her. Strongly recommend for those considering hiring a wedding planner/coordinator.

Profile Picture Jaki, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our coordinator was Kristen Miller, and she was FANTASTIC. My (now) husband and I are OCD planners with everything we do, and Kristen matched our level of OCD and thought of all the little details we hadn't considered. She is organized, detail-oriented, and very fast on email - all super important qualities in a wedding coordinator.

Wedding coordination is not cheap, and while we initially experienced a case of sticker shock, we were pleased with the service provided. We only did day-of coordination ($2000), which was cheaper than some of the other coordinators in the area that we considered (but yes, still substantial amount of money), however Kristen went above and beyond to ensure that all went smoothly - especially when it came to having a contingency plan for rain (and it stormed like no other the morning of our wedding!)

Thank you So Eventful, and particularly Kristen, for making our day run as smoothly as it did!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So Eventful recently helped us plan our wedding and the experience was wonderful. They helped us with all of the ceremony and reception floral arrangements and even went beyond to assist with party and furniture rentals!

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of using So Eventful for wedding planning services for our October wedding in Wine Country. We live out of state so having someone help us locally was a must. We came across So Eventful after EXTENSIVE research and conversations with countless other planners (I am extremely Type A) and used them first for an event scouting trip. It was a great opportunity for us to get a feel for someone who would eventually become our #1 point of contact for all things wedding. We met Kristen Miller and from that first meeting, never looked back! Kristen was AMAZING and we cannot say enough wonderful things about her work.

We did a custom package with Kristen, that consisted of the venue scouting, wedding planning and full day of services. Kristen went above and beyond! She presented us with so many venue options and really listened to what we were looking for (which as most brides know can change from day to day!) In the end, she helped us land our dream venue in Santa Rosa and planned what will go down as the best day ever. She spent countless hours/days working with me via email/phone/FaceTime which was so important for an out of state bride. She took our very specific ideas about the style of wedding we were hoping for and nailed it to a T. Kristen introduced us to simply wonderful vendors across the area, and gave us so many options to choose from. We would have been happy with any of the vendors which speaks to her contacts she has. Leading up to the wedding, she was 100% available whenever we had a question/concern/change of idea and made the entire process so smooth.

On the day of, she kept everyone on schedule (!!!!) and my husband and I were calm as a cucumber because of her. She is simply an amazing wedding planner and our day was so great because of her help. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner in Wine Country. She has a great list of vendor partners in a wide range of price points. Thank you Kristen an

Profile Picture User7481504, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with So Eventful for one of my best friends wedding, who I also happened to do makeup for. As a makeup artist in the wedding world, I have worked with many planners and So Eventful is definitely top notch! They were so organized from the very beginning, with detailed emails and a quick response time, leaving no room for error. I hope to work with So Eventful soon again!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Maudru was beyond exceptional! We had a somewhat stressful two weeks leading up to our big day with a possible rain storm in the area. Jennifer sent us daily weather updates, arranged backup locations, and made sure everyone was informed of both plans flawlessly. There is not one minute of our wedding we would have changed and largely that is because of Jennifer's diligence, attention to detail, and calm demeanor. She truly did not miss a beat. Everyone prepared us that something "wouldn't go to plan" and to try to move on and enjoy the day. After reflecting on the event, we couldn't think of a single thing that wasn't in place. Most importantly, Jennifer made sure that we enjoyed our day. She checked in with us at the perfect moments, made sure everyone was on schedule without rushing anyone, and even made sure we ate! She is a blessing and we are forever grateful for Jennifer making sure our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord.

Jennifer at So-Eventful was an INCREDIBLE partner to have in the process. We hired her for month-of coordination, and she was the most calming and helpful person throughout the time we worked together. I would not hesitate to book her again if it was applicable! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews