Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About oh splendid day

Oh Splendid Day specializes in event coordination. As your coordinator we're there for you in every aspect, from finding a venue to packing up at the end of the event.

We're there to take the burden off of your shoulders. We'll see to it that your day happens your way and your visions are carried out effortlessly.

• Peaceful Planning

3 Reviews for oh splendid day

oh splendid day 1
oh splendid day 2

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2018

Tina was absolutely amazing in every way. Going into the whole wedding planning phase was definitely a little nerve-wracking for me, but as soon as I met Tina, I knew we'd be in good hands. She was our "day-of" wedding coordinator, but she went way above and beyond that. From the beginning, she was there to answer any questions we had, calm any worries we had, and she was so organized and on the ball.

On the wedding day, she made sure everything looked absolutely perfect! I'm a little bit of a control freak and the kind of person that likes to do everything herself, but thankfully I was able to really let go and trust Tina and let her do her thing, and everything turned out even better than I'd expected it. I was amazed when I walked down the aisle to see how beautiful everything was set up, and how well thought out everything Tina had done was. The same went for the reception site - it was absolutely gorgeous.

I would recommend Oh Splendid Day to absolutely anyone. She was the best! I wish I could do the whole day over again, it was so fantastic! Thank you Tina, you really made our day!

oh splendid day 3
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Cristina · Married on 08/18/2017

Hey guys! I'm here to share a little bit about my experience with Oh Splendid Day. I got married this past August in a beautiful round barn where I had the absolute pleasure of working with Tina. Tina is the exemplary model of absolute professionalism. Tina will help you with establishing your budget, suggesting venue locations, decor options and truly much more. Tina coordinates with all vendors through this planning process and creates a timeline for the day of. The bride and groom are only responsible for showing up on their big day while all other responsibilities including unforeseen ones are handled by Tina. She facilitates the set up and breakdown of all seating arrangements, decorations, and table place settings. She did an amazing job of having a firm but kind hand in terms of keeping the wedding party "on schedule" as far as planned activities like first dance and the boquete toss.
    Overall I would use Tina in the future for any events as she is professional, kind, witty, and quick to think on her feet. Haven't convinced you yet? Last thing that I really would like to emphasize about Oh Splendid Day! and Tina; the level of integrity gives to her job. I felt safe, secure, and confident everything would go smoothly on my big day. A trust worthy and excellent wedding coordinator that I would implicitly recommend to anyone!

- A Happy Bride

oh splendid day 4
    Sent on 10/08/2017

Lia · Married on 08/04/2017

I phoned Tina while my daughter, her fiancé and I were at a Wedding Expo feeling very overwhelmed and totally lost, not knowing where to even start. I told her on the phone that my daughter wanted an outdoor wedding in a redwood setting but not a barn. We met a half hour later and she had three perfect options for us. All of which were perfect and exactly what they were looking for. We hired her on the spot. BEST move ever. From there she guided us through every single step of planning the wedding, responding to every single text and email, right away. I am divorced from my daughter’s father so she had to deal with some family dynamics, in which she was extremely professional and patient.
    Tina helped us every step of the way but her services the day of the wedding were invaluable. She kept us on track, made sure that all of Bride and Grooms wants and needs for her special day were covered with ZERO stress. We were all able to enjoy this very special occasion with no concerns or any responsibilities. It went a long way to make the wedding and reception feel very intimate and special as all the families and guest could just focus on the day. I tend to worry about everything, especially on such an important occasion, but as soon as I met Tina, I was able to relax and enjoy the process as I immediately had 100% trust in her ability to make the day perfect.
    I feel we were so lucky to have found her. I know with 100% certainty that we could not have done it without Tina’s. I can’t even find the words to say how impressed we all were with her. I would HIGHLY recommend that you hire her for your special day. I promise you will be thanking me later and will write an equally glowing r

Sent on 08/08/2017

oh splendid day Pricing

oh splendid day Price Rates

oh splendid day FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Petaluma, 94954 See on map