AMS Entertainment

3595 Gravenstein HWY. South Suite 100, Sebastopol, CA 95472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About AMS Entertainment

Bring the ENERGY. Bring the FUN!

The party starts with a great DJ. You choose the songs with our easy online Music Planner, we pack the dance floor with a cheese-less vibe that reflects YOUR personality. Our DJs have mad skills and AMS offers everything under one roof to customize your wedding just the way you want it.

• DJs
  • Lighting
  • Photo Booths
  • Lawn Games
  • Live Music

Make it EPIC. Make it YOU!

AMS is super easy to work with, taking care of every little detail so you can relax and enjoy the party! Our hardworking team has been crushing it in Sonoma and Napa since 1996. We have a rock-solid reputation as the most recommended entertainment company in Wine Country. Check out our outstanding reviews for yourself. Ready to bring your vision to life? Let’s get the party started! Call, text 707-823-7359 to check availability or ask a question.

Follow AMS Entertainment on

AMS Entertainment 5
AMS Entertainment 6

Jordan R · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn’t Have Asked For Better

AMS was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding so I was nervous about booking a DJ without meeting in person. Well, there was no need to worry because I couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding.m. We had such a blast dancing to all of the great music, and we heard from many of our guests that it was the best wedding DJ they’ve ever heard. Alex was so responsive and easy to work with. He listened to what we asked for and the music was exactly what we would have picked ourselves. It was a 5-star experience all around.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Dr.

Dr. Brittany Hines · Married on 03/23/2019

Great at Reading the Crowd & Keeping the Party Going!!

I talked to Joe a couple of times before we ended up booking AMS. They had the best customer service, were organized & reassured me that I had all the right people on my wedding vendor team! Alex was our DJ & was super friendly, communicated with me when needed, but overall payed attention to what our friends & family responded to on the dance floor to keep the party going! He was awesome! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/29/2019

AMS Entertainment Pricing

AMS Entertainment Price Rates

AMS Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Hotel Yountville
    Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Always prompt and always willing to help, even last minute. Every musician my clients have hired has been on time and ready to service the guests. Great resource!

• Charles Krug Winery
    Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

AMS A - Awesome M - Musicality S - Service!! Providing PERFECT entertainment for your wedding from classical to rock to a hip DJ... and more (lighting, games and photo booths). AMS is your one stop shop to bring your wedding to life! With impressive service and follow up, they can be trusted to orchestrate memorable entertainment.

• Ybarra Events
    Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

I am always relieved to know I am working with AMS Entertainment because I am confident the day will run smoothly. I have worked with them multiple times over the years and it’s been a pleasure every time. I absolutely love their team. Their customer service is at the next level and they're amazing at reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

• 3595 Gravenstein HWY. South Suite 100, Suite 100 Sebastopol, CA, 95472 See on map
    707-615-0742 (Phone number)