3601 Vine Hill Road P.O. Box 1919, Sebastopol, CA 95473 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 225
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards

Private gardens and event facility for O'Connell Vineyards Estate Winery with spectacular views of Sonoma County's Russian River Valley Pinot Noir and Chardonnay Vineyards.

jack heckeralbum425

Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Garcia · Married on 09/30/2018

September 2018 Wedding

The Vine Hill staff execution and support exceeded our expectations. They have amazing vendors that make your special day perfect.
    After choosing Vine Hill as our venue, they provided a "homework" packet with specified deadlines to help make sure all the details were taken care of on time and tailored to our preference. If we had any questions, they were happy to help by email and phone at any time during our planning process. As someone who stresses out easily, I am so thankful that we had the guidance and help from them.

One of my favorite parts of our experience with the staff is how hard they worked to make sure we had everything needed for our big day. I had a specific detail request which we weren't sure would work. We were looking for a Princess Horse carriage to fulfill my Cinderella dream. It took some time for us to find a company near the venue, but they made it happen! Dan got his daughter involved with the search and she found a local vendor. I wish I could have thanked her in person!!

My next favorite part of our experience is the fact that I decided to have Dawnyel as our day of assistant. It was worth it! She helped with anything we needed the whole day from set up to clean up. This part alone exceeded my expectations! I felt like my day was complete with her there by my side to help with anything. She handled all of our decorations, escort cards, receiving deliveries from vendors, etc. She told us to do nothing - she had it covered. I could go on, but I think this gets the point across.

We are so happy to have a stress free and worry-free wedding with an AMAZING view of the vineyards and beyond. Also, thankful for their dedication to making everything up through the day of go perfectly!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards 8
    Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards 9
    Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards 10

Celeste · Married on 09/15/2018

If you want an extraordinarily beautiful Sonoma County setting, top notch vendors, and a highly professional team that, through years of experience, ensures that your wedding is flawlessly executed, go with Vine Hill House. My husband and our families cannot say enough good things about working with Dan and Dawnyel. With wedding planning, everything is in the details - and Dan and Dawnyel let no detail go unassessed so that you can be sure that your big day will go off without a hitch. They are clear, organized and highly responsive throughout the process (and are so sweet and have great senses of humor). Vine Hill has found the best vendors that provide top quality services - and these vendors work at the venue regularly so everyone, from the caterer to the DJ to the photographer, works together as a cohesive unit. The setting and event space is breathtakingly beautiful, well-maintained, and thoughtfully utilized for all parts of the ceremony and reception. Our guests were floored. Thank you, Vine Hill House, for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2018

As soon as my then-fiance and I walked into Vine Hill for the first time looking for a wedding venue, we knew immediately that this place was the one! The views of wine country from Vine Hill House are breathtaking, and the venue space itself is everything we wanted and needed to have the wedding of our dreams. Dan and Dawnyel of VHH are incredible! We were told by close friends who had been married at Vine Hill that their service was second to none and that we'd be in great hands, and they did not disappoint! Dan is a true professional who knows the business and his venue better than anyone, and Dawnyel is the perfect complement with her bubbly and accommodating personality! Having Dawnyel around during the rehearsal and morning of the wedding was so helpful and she truly made us feel so special on our big day. The guest house offered to brides for getting ready on the day of the wedding was so convenient and our girls had so much fun! Most of our guests came from the East Coast and were first-time Sonoma County visitors, and this venue gave them the true wine country experience that we were looking for. We can't thank Dan and Dawnyel enough for helping give us the wedding of our dreams on such a gorgeous property!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,895.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Amy Bridges Events
    Amy Bridges Events Wedding Planners

Vine Hill House is easily one of my favorite venues in this area. It has an incredible view and is in a beautiful location! Plus, they provide tables & chairs, which saves brides & grooms a lot of money on rentals. Dan and Jan are so easy to work with, and I highly recommend this incredible spot!

• Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson Wedding Florists

Working with Dan and Jan at Vine Hill House is always a pleasure. The garden wedding site is personal, quiet and romantic. Vine Hill House also has fabulous views across vineyards, the Santa Rosa valley and to Mt. St. Helena. On late summer afternoons the site is protected from the scorching sun's rays and your guests will enjoy the spectacular view during the ceremony and on into the reception and dancing.

• Patisserie Angelica
    Patisserie Angelica Wedding Cakes

Right around the corner from us! We love to work local and this venue is gorgeous and very sweet. The gardens are spectacular.

• 3601 Vine Hill Road, P.O. Box 1919 Sebastopol, 95473 See on map