PO Box 1101, Guerneville, CA 95446 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson

Heather Hendrickson is an experienced wedding floral designer with a passion for beautiful flowers and flare for creativity. Heather can ensure that your wedding day flower dreams come true with romantic, original bouquets, gorgeous ceremonial displays, and stunning reception flowers.

For over fifteen years Heather has worked as a wedding and special event florist serving the Northbay Wine Country areas of Napa, Marin and Sonoma counties. Her goal is to offer personal, friendly service to the bride and groom as they formulate their wedding plans. Heather takes time to listen to her clients from the first consultation to the delivery of the floral arrangements on the wedding day.

In addition to providing distinctive wedding arrangements, Heather specializes in creating fabulous floral designs for corporate events and private parties throughout Wine Country. Heather is an avid gardener and, from her own cutting garden can compliment arrangements with unique local blooms and special foliage.

Heather's floral artistry transforms every wedding, event and party into an unforgettable celebration. Her attention to detail, commitment to style, quality and service makes Heather the right person to hire for your upcoming special event.

Call 707 869 0883 or email Heather at flowers@floraldesignsbyheather.com for your complimentary on-site consultation today.

img 5634 51 104171 1561317874

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 6
Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful florist!

Heather is great to work with. She created fabulous floral arrangements, exactly how I described what I wanted. I loved her work.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 8
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 9
  • Christina

Christina Ho · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Florist & Person!

It was an absolute please working with Heather, who is the sweetest and most caring person ever. From our very first phone call through the wedding day I could not have imagined a better experience. She even went out of her way to meet me in person at my venue months prior to the wedding to ensure that she fully understood my vision. In the days leading up to the wedding, we learned that an unusual rainstorm would be crashing our wedding, and Heather proactively made several suggestions, including additional arrangements to enhance the changed ceremony space. Her professionalism and experience really helped ease our stress leading up to the wedding. Finally, her work is amazing - she really understands how create a beautiful atmosphere for a wedding and reception. She also made the most beautiful bridal bouquet that is highlighted in all of my favorite wedding photos! I would highly recommend Heather!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2018

Incredible

Heather went above and beyond for my wedding day florals. She constantly kept in touch with me sending me inspiration photos and talking through every detail of what I wanted and had envisioned. Her creations for the wedding day were PERFECT it’s amazing how just speaking via email she was able to bring my visions to life. I planned our entire wedding long distance so I required some amount of trust in each of our vendors. Heather made me feel so comfortable from our first (and only) phone conversation I knew 100% I would have exactly what I wanted on our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Real Weddings

• Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards
    Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards Winery Weddings

Heather does absolutely fabulous floral design and she is a joy to work with. Dan and Jan O'Connell

• Patisserie Angelica
    Patisserie Angelica Wedding Cakes

What a joy Heather is to work with, so fun and accommodating! Secret...she grows her own dahlias and they are exquisite!

• Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson Wedding Florists

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson provides professionally designed arrangements for many of our weddings and events at The Grove. Heather listens to the wedding couples ideas and works with them to make their wedding visions come true. Because she is familiar with our site she knows what will work best from decorating the bridge to the bridal bouquet and the centerpieces. Her floral designs are always beautiful, fresh and perfect for the event. Heather is responds to your requests and provides quality service. Her creative flare and eye for color, texture and style is exceptional. We highly recommend Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson for your your Big Day

• PO Box 1101 Guerneville, 95446 See on map
    Please call for a complimentary consultation.