Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson

Creative and contemporary designs to enhance your wine country wedding.
Heather Hendrickson is an experienced wedding floral designer with a passion for beautiful flowers and flare for creativity. Heather can ensure that your wedding day flower dreams come true with romantic, original bouquets, gorgeous ceremonial displays, and stunning reception flowers.

For over fifteen years Heather has worked as a wedding and special event florist serving the Northbay Wine Country areas of Napa, Marin and Sonoma counties. Her goal is to offer personal, friendly service to the bride and groom as they formulate their wedding plans. Heather takes time to listen to her clients from the first consultation to the delivery of the floral arrangements on the wedding day.

In addition to providing distinctive wedding arrangements, Heather specializes in creating fabulous floral designs for corporate events and private parties throughout Wine Country. Heather is an avid gardener and, from her own cutting garden can compliment arrangements with unique local blooms and special foliage.

Heather's floral artistry transforms every wedding, event and party into an unforgettable celebration. Her attention to detail, commitment to style, quality and service makes Heather the right person to hire for your upcoming special event.

Call 707 869 0883 or email Heather at flowers@floraldesignsbyheather.com for your complimentary on-site consultation today.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Samples (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Heather did an amazing job! The flower arrangements were beautiful and smelled so good. Everyone was complimenting the arrangements. She was very easy to work with and super flexible. So happy with her work!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I was fortunate enough to do an internship five years ago at a winery in Sonoma County where I met Heather. Working with Heather behind the scenes introduced me to her style and heartfeltness! I knew from that time that when I got married I would want Heather to be my florist.
We chatted a few times on the phone and she immediately understood my vision, even though I felt like I couldn’t quite pinpoint exactly what I wanted. She looked at my Pinterest boards and was able to put into words the styles that I loved.

Based on the time of year that the wedding was taking place, end of March. She put together a proposal of all of the different floral arrangements and listed out each flower that she would use. It was very easy to make some minor adjustments to the florals in the planning process.
We were met with a hiccup leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. During this time, not only did Heather reach out and check to see how we were doing but also to give us recommendations of other venues to reach out to. Thankfully we were quickly able to find our new venue, Gloria Ferrer Vineyards, that had much of the same characteristics to our original venue. Heather hadn’t done a wedding there for a few years so made time to visit the winery to be able to know how to properly execute my vision.
It’s finally the day of the wedding, I’m standing upstairs in the bridal room with my bridesmaids and here comes Heather with the most stunning bouquets I have ever seen! I don’t think I could have envisioned a better bouquet if I tried! Just looking at it made me so happy because she truly listened to what I was describing and brought it to life. If I could have that bouquet displayed in my house for the rest of my life I would!
Everything surrounding the flowers was just perfect. She did an amazing job and I can’t wait to work with Heather in the future!

Photo of Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson in Guerneville, CA
Photo of Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson in Guerneville, CA
Profile Picture Kali, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Heather did a great job on the flowers . She was very responsive and professional. We would highly recommended her to family,friends etc.
Steve & Barbara Johnson

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
10 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Heather does absolutely fabulous floral design and she is a joy to work with. Dan and Jan O'Connell

What a joy Heather is to work with, so fun and accommodating! Secret...she grows her own dahlias and they are exquisite!

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson provides professionally designed arrangements for many of our weddings and events at The Grove. Heather listens to the wedding couples ideas and works with them to make their wedding visions come true. Because she is familiar with our site she knows what will work best from decorating the bridge to the bridal bouquet and the centerpieces. Her floral designs are always beautiful, fresh and perfect for the event. Heather is responds to your requests and provides quality service. Her creative flare and eye for color, texture and style is exceptional. We highly recommend Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson for your your Big Day

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson is a wonderful local company who has been coming to Trentadue for several years. Heather creates such beautiful arrangements and can always be found buzzing around the property fluffing arrangements, adding flowers, retying ribbons, whatever is needed. She and her staff are some of the friendliest people and are so committed to what they are doing. Another added bonus: "I grow many of the flowers I use and purchase the remainder from a local grower so my designs are always fresh. Using local products, recycling and composting are a few of the steps I take to keep my business green and sustainable." Just another reason why Trentadue loves Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson.

Heather is sweet, professional and her arrangements are breath taking. She cares about her clients and our bride’s always are so grateful to have hired her. We highly recommend Heather.

PO Box 1101, Guerneville, CA 95446   See On Map
707-869-0883 (phone)
Please call for a complimentary consultation.