About Vanda Floral Design

Vanda is a full service floral design shop specializing in European, contemporary, and wine country design. We work with organic, locally grown flowers as well as imported, exotic flowers from around the world.  As a second generation florist with a lifetime of floral design experience, owner Bryce Loutsch will work with brides to develop a unique and affordable floral package for their wedding.  We primarily service weddings in Sonoma, Napa, and Marin counties, and other areas of the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Millita and Bryce at Vanda floral were referred by both my wedding planner (Dandelion Events) and a coworker and we were very happy about how our August 2017 wedding flowers turned out! Millita was very professional, thorough and accommodating while planning our wedding flowers, allowing for last minute add ons and special requests. She was so calm and honest, and the process of sharing flower inspiration (via Pinterest) was easy. Their pricing was very fair as well and overall was a great stress-free experience and beautiful results!

Photo of Vanda Floral Design in Petaluma, CA - Photo by Jonathan Massmann Photography
Photos
Profile Picture Anna, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

These guys recently bought Stems Floral in Santa Rosa. They took over my order, and I'm so glad they did. Bryce was incredibly professional, delivered exactly what I wanted, and delivered everything on time. The flowers were the exact palette I was looking for, and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!! The arbor they made for our ceremony area was also stunning, and we received so many compliments from our guests (including from my mother-in-law who is a floral decorator herself). Thank you so much Vanda/Stems Floral!!

Profile Picture Susana, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews

Table Arrangements
Artificial
10 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Vanda Floral Design is great to work with and creates beautiful floral pieces. They understand ones vision and style in order to create extravagant events. They know how to transform any space including and truely bring them to life.

I've photographed many weddings with Vanda Floral Design bouquets and florals. Bryce consistently delivers vibrant and healthy flowers in beautiful arrangements. I often feature photos of VFD bouquets in my galleries and currently use one as my photography profile picture on Facebook! With years of experience and solid business and design sense, I recommend Vanda Floral Design with confidence.

Bryce is my go to for all of my clients. He is great in every way possible. He can make dreams come to life with his work! He also has a great can do positive personality. He doesn't like to say no to clients, and neither do I, which is one of the biggest reasons I love working with him (other than the simple fact everything he puts together is gorgeous!). Everything he has ever put together for our clients has been perfection. It's always fresh and perfectly depicts their visions. Each and every wedding I work with him on clients and their guests fall in love with what he does for them. He can pull off anything and you will love working with him in the process! Thanks Bryce for all your hard work! You are amazing!

Love working with Bryce and crew for flowers! They have never disappointed when providing flowers for our wedding cakes and I love seeing their beautiful designs when we deliver.

Events