89 Reviews for Vanda Floral Design

Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
89 Vanda Floral Design Reviews

Amazing job!!! Couldn't have asked for more!
Bryce and the rest of the Vanda Floral team were amazing and did a wonderful job for our wedding. We gave Bryce just some general recommendations and he created such a wonderful concept for our wedding. There was a wonderful variety of types of flowers and the color choices were beautiful. We had bouquets, centerpieces, a floral runner on the head table and a few other arrangements and they all were fantastic. Bryce was very punctual and responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend Vanda Floral Design!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Vanda was incredible!! I didn't know too much about flowers but Millita made the enter process SO EASY. She was great to work with and was able to pick up on the little things we said we liked and make arrangements for our wedding that were absolutely beautiful. Every centerpiece / backdrop / focal point they touched was a piece of art. We are so glad we picked Vanda Floral - you should too!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Millita and Bryce at Vanda floral were referred by both my wedding planner (Dandelion Events) and a coworker and we were very happy about how our August 2017 wedding flowers turned out! Millita was very professional, thorough and accommodating while planning our wedding flowers, allowing for last minute add ons and special requests. She was so calm and honest, and the process of sharing flower inspiration (via Pinterest) was easy. Their pricing was very fair as well and overall was a great stress-free experience and beautiful results!

Photos
Profile Picture Anna, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

These guys recently bought Stems Floral in Santa Rosa. They took over my order, and I'm so glad they did. Bryce was incredibly professional, delivered exactly what I wanted, and delivered everything on time. The flowers were the exact palette I was looking for, and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!! The arbor they made for our ceremony area was also stunning, and we received so many compliments from our guests (including from my mother-in-law who is a floral decorator herself). Thank you so much Vanda/Stems Floral!!

Profile Picture Susana, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for more beautiful flower arrangements. Working with Vanda Florals was a great experience. I met with Millita to discuss my vision one time and she nailed it! I was also able to get wired flowers for my hair added on last minute. I loved working with Vanda Florals.

Profile Picture Keri, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Vanda Floral did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding flowers/greenery! They made planning and the day stress free! The not only delivered & set up the flowers, they also stayed through the ceremony and moved the garland to the reception area so that it could be reused on the tables! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to handle our wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

My husband and I are obsessed with the wedding flowers Vanda created for us! I am not someone who knows the names and types of flowers, so I went into my first meeting with Vanda with a basic color scheme and some general ideas. What Millita and Bryce were able to come up with blew our minds - the flowers transformed our wedding into the most beautiful event!

The customer service and ease of coordinating services, the creativity, the attention to detail, and the value are unmatched. I HIGHLY recommend working with Vanda on your event!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Loved Vanda, my boquet, centerpieces, and garland all came out beautiful and just how I imagined!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing in all aspects! We had an August wedding and Peonies are out of season which I really wanted for my bouquet and Vanda made it happen!! They listened to exactly what I wanted for my bouquet, bridesmaids, groom, groomsmen, decor, table decor, Church design...etc. and brought it to life!

Profile Picture User5621816, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

While working with our wedding planner she recommended Vanda to us and we were very happy with everything they delivered. We sent them photos and descriptions of what we wanted and all the flowers and decorations arrived exactly as we'd imagined them. Our wedding planner handled most of the interactions with them and she was very happy with how easy and professional they were to work with.

Profile Picture Kip, 8/13/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

we used Vanda Floral Design for our August wedding at Paradise Ridge and were beyond blown away when we saw our end product. Milita and Bryce were both extremely easy to work with and without even giving very much direction, they produced the perfect product that was everything I'd envisioned. I wasn't sure I had a budget that would allow for 7 bridesmaids bouquets but they made it happen and they were fab. I don't think I have words to describe how much I loved my classic bouquet. Thank you Vanda Floral Design!

Profile Picture Ilana, 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough about Vanda Floral! We had the best experience with Millita in selecting the flowers for our destination wedding. Millita took the time to discuss my vision for the floral arrangements and used ideas from my pinterest page and what was in season to create the look for the ceremony and reception. Since my husband and I were not local, Millita was very flexible in corresponding via email and phone and provided sample photos to ensure we were comfortable with the arrangements. Millita took the stress out of the planning process and on the day of our wedding, we were in awe of how beautiful the arrangements were. She has an incredible way of making a vision come to life. All of our guests and even our wedding planner were shocked that we hadn't met with Millita in person or seen the arrangements prior to our wedding day. We would highly recommend Millita and Vanda Floral!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was so pleased that we ended up booking Vanda Floral for our wedding day. I am from Petaluma, and my mother actually used Vanda Floral to make my graduation lei back when I was in high school (2006), so when it came time to start looking for a florist, she remembered Vanda Floral. We had a couple of family friends in the area who had already gotten married, and all of them used and recommended Vanda Floral for our wedding day. I was only looking for a florist to do mine and my bridesmaids' bouquets, so I began emailing with Milita and then we met in person to talk about what I envisioned for the wedding day. My mother would go in and talk with Bryce too, and both Bryce and Milita were helpful and sweet. Our bouquets turned out to be exactly how I wanted them to look, and we had so many compliments from our guests at our wedding on them. Thank you, Vanda Floral, for making our beautiful bouquets. We would highly recommend Vanda Floral to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets

GORGEOUS! The flowers Vanda did for us were amazing. The only direction I really had to give Bryce was not to use too many traditional roses, a color scheme, and a few photos of flowers I liked. The centerpieces he delivered were spectacular, and we received so many compliments on them, and guests were able to take them home at the end of the night. My and my bridesmaids' bouquets were so beautiful - exactly what I wanted. The boutonnieres for the guys were succulents with some lavender (?) flowers and everyone loved them. Everything was delivered and set up beautifully. Bryce was flexible with me on having to add and take away tables for the flower order as well, based on our fluctuating guest numbers. I highly recommend working with Vanda!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Being a destination bride, I had limited access to meet with vendors, including Bryce. We did have a meeting, but my main communication was via email. I had been recommended to use Bryce through Kristen Hardy at Viansa, who had used him for her own wedding. I gave Bryce multiple images of things I like and we talked about the inspiration, but that was about it. As we got closer to the event, I was nervous I'd provided too little/too many pictures, how could he ever make it look the way I wanted? Did he ever! Bryce is a seriously talented floral designer and made every little detail come to life in the most perfect way. I can't imagine how he could read my mind so well, but he did! He was an easy, no fuss vendor and everything was so smooth on the wedding day. I'd highly recommend Vanda Florals for your wedding or any other occasion.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bryce did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. He made my dreams a reality and well within my budget!

Thank you!

Profile Picture User4412825, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Competitive pricing, eco friendly practices, was able to accommodate the odd flowers into the design we were going for, incorporated ideas from pinterest with a personal spin, great communicator and incredibly professional. Really happy we ended up going with Vanda.

Profile Picture Gordon, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Bryce and his team at Vanda Floral do outstanding work and have so much patience/agility to change up your order as needed throughout the process. We let the team do what they do best, i.e., they selected the flowers that worked with our colors and wedding vibe within minimal input from us. On our wedding, we were absolutely blown away by all the flowers - the center pieces, ceremony arrangements, and bouquets were stunning. Vanda Floral exceed all of my expectations and we received so many compliments on the flowers. Bryce is a breeze to work with and you get so much for what you pay.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bryce and his team did a fabulous job with our wedding flowers. They were the most reasonable of the florists we quoted and really delivered on the day of. Our wedding was in August and I asked for peonies in just my bouquet (they were out of season) and he ended up including peonies in every arrangement at the wedding. He really went above and beyond and made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/2/15, 12 Reviews

Love Bryce!

Definitely would use Vanda for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Ellen , 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bryce and his team did a wonderful job with the bouquets, table centerpieces, gazebo sash at our wedding. He translated our inspiration pictures and ideas into stunning arrangements that were perfect and even better than we could have imagined. We're a gay couple, and with two brides to please Bryce had a tall order and a lot of input to sort through during our meetings. He handled the challenge masterfully. He was incredibly accommodating and guided us through the process so that we felt confident all the way through. On our wedding day we had so many compliments on the flowers - they were loose, fresh, romantic, original. We truly couldn't have imagined a better result. We highly recommend Vanda Floral and are sure that they will exceed your expectations, just as they exceeded ours.

Profile Picture User5324105, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were beautiful! Bryce was very friendly and worked within my budget. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the table arrangements and bouquets were.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bryce and his team were amazing to work with! I intereviewed at least ten florists in the area, and the minute I spoke with Bryce on the phone and met with him in person, I knew he was the florist for us. Living in Arizona, I needed someone who could work with me and our wedding coordinator long-distance. He took my pictures and descriptions and turned my dreams into a reality. He literally nailed it. From my bouquets to the centerpieces, to even the the candles and table decor, he got it exactly as I had envisioned and described to him. He was reasonably priced, worked within our budget, provided me with a plethora of flower options to bring my ideas to life, and was prompt and timely in his communication and delivery. I cannot thank Bryce and his staff enough for all of their hard work in making our wedding absolutely beautiful and dream come true. I would work with him again in a heart beat and will definitely be recommending him in the future.

Profile Picture User5436581, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were just what we dreamed of. They were perfect for the venue. And the price was very reasonable!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews