Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Wild Orchid

Sonoma County Wine Country Wedding Flowers and Event Flowers

The Wild Orchid is a floral design studio located in Sebastopol that has been dedicated to creating custom wedding flowers & event flowers throughout Northern California in the wine counrty since 2006.

Whether you are having a small intimate garden wedding, a large elegant destination wedding, corporate , private, or charity event each & every floral arrangement is custom designed around each client’s needs & vision. Ranging from whimsical & natural arrangements to modern style & tropical, The Wild Orchid’s design style is fresh & unique.

Servicing Sonoma County, Napa County, & Marin County to San Francisco & beyond The Wild Orchid offers full setup & delivery. Offering a large range of rental items & knowledge of local wedding resources The Wild Orchid will go above & beyond to make sure client’s needs are met. Through outstanding personal service with great communication & full attention to detail the owner Jane Arnold will work with each client to provide the best & most memorable experience possible.

A complimentary consultation is available to discuss further details. Please feel free to contact The Wild Orchid with any questions or comments you have or to schedule a consultation. An online questionnaire is available to fill out at www.wildorchid707.com for your upcoming wedding or event.

Thank you & take care. Jane Arnold

Sonoma County Wedding Flowers, Napa Wedding Flowers, Wine Country Wedding Flowers, Sebastopol Florist, Napa Florist, Wine Country Florist

Categories: Wedding Florist

Delivery (1)
Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Jane was the best! Talking to her about the wedding was like talking to a good friend. She was as deeply interested in the beauty of our reception and flowers as I could possibly be. And her work was lovely. The colors, the freshness, the way the tables looked with the candles and flowers, were all amazing. Better than I imagined. And more affordable than all the competitors we compared to. Such a deal on every level. I couldn't have been happier. Also, worth noting that Jane (The Wild Orchid) was recommended to me by Lisa Bravo of Bravo Wedding and Events, who was also wonderful. They have worked together before, and they were doubly great together. Due to so much experience, they really rolled on their own once the initial floral decisions were made and, since I had so much to get done, this was welcome. At the same time, Jane was always flexible, available and within easy reach for any changes or questions. And we did have several changes, some coming late in the game, but that was all handled with aplomb, no problem at all.

Profile Picture Laurel, 1/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After talking to her for 5 minutes, I knew that I wanted Jane to be a part of my special day. She understood the look that I was going for and followed my vision completely. Her genuine passion for flowers is obvious and she made me feel that my wedding was as an important of a day for her as it was for me. My girls looked beautiful with their bouquets and my bridal arrangement was stunning. She transformed a very simple wooden arch into a work of art and the floral colors pop in my wedding photos. I received compliments on the flowers for the entire night. Jane was easy to work with, reasonably priced, prompt with responses and just an overall joy. My only regret? I didn’t get to spend more time with her (she is the sweetest). She took my forested venue and complemented it rather than try to take away the venue’s natural beauty (some florists go way over the top with flowers). The work that Jane does is nothing short of magical and I can’t thank her enough.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Wild Orchid provided the most beautiful table arrangements for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. The entire process- types of flowers, style of arrangement, payment, delivery- was seamless. Jane was very easy to work with, always punctual with email responses and filled with great ideas but also good at listening to the client's wishes. She took my "vision", added the most wonderful touches and made a final product that was beautiful and appropriate for the setting. I asked for natural table flowers and she delivered- combined a flower the bride loved with succulents, perennials, and local twigs- just perfect!

Profile Picture User5635459, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The Wild Orchid FAQ

Non-Floral
Single Flowers
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jane, the Wild Orchid woman, provides beautiful, simple and elegant flowers for all special occasions. She is reliable, uses her great intuition and ideas to create the 'perfect fit' in style and color, and is reasonably priced. What more could you want?

Events