Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number

About Amy Bridges Events

At Amy Bridges Events, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.

Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest! Don't spend it stressing out about wedding details. We can help you by finding the perfect vendors, creating a seamless timeline, and helping you stick to your wedding budget.

Our team of professional planners is excited to help you plan your big day!

Amy Bridges (Owner/Wedding Planner):

With a passion for perfection, Amy Bridges brings extensive experience to every event she plans. Her professional know-how is drawn from years working at local venues and wineries, as well as coordinating events for a boutique catering company. In 2009, Amy became a Certified Wedding Planner through California State University, East Bay and opened her doors for business. Her hands on experience, coupled with her extensive education, prepared her for events both big and small.

Amy is committed to creating events that suit your style and personality. She will help you turn your vision into a reality, all while making the experience fun and memorable. She has been credited as being organized and detail oriented, the perfect blend for a professional event coordinator.

Office: 707.658.2302

Table setup with candle and floral centerpiece
7bb3a951274830e3 1293583930282 JM0198web

27 Reviews for Amy Bridges Events

Jane · Married on 08/16/2014

We had a destination wedding from Chicago and learned that a wedding day coordinator or planner is required by most wineries. We actually hired Amy for the Coordinator services after firing another planner. Amy was a breath of fresh air. She is so organized and professional. She provided recommendations for other vendors that we selected (flowers, food, photography, and bus service) and were very happy with as well. You might be thinking that you don't need anyone to coordinate "the day of" activities just as I thought, but I learned that it was totally worth it. I was so calm on the day since I knew everything was going to run smoothly. I highly recommend Amy Bridges. She was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Bobbi · Married on 05/25/2014

Amy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I was pretty organized, but having Amy was well worth it! She made the day run smoothly and brought certain details to my attention that I never would have considered. Thanks Amy!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/16/2013

We worked with Lisa and she was absolutely wonderful! She made our wedding very smooth and pleasant. She communicated with all the vendors on the day to make sure everything was going well so I was able to relax and have a good time. I have been around a lot of weddings and I know some planners can be on edge a bit but Lisa was very relaxed and professional and just extremely pleasant to be around. We can't thank her enough for making our day so spectacular! Amy Bridges Events as a company was very great to work with as well. They were extremely organized and quick responders. We couldn't be happier we went with them! Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Amy Bridges Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Patricia Mark Photography
    Patricia Mark Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy is wonderful to work with! Her warm and friendly personality, along with extensive knowledge of the wedding industry, makes her a great addition to your wedding day! I highly recommended her! Patricia Uffelman, Patricia Mark Photography

• Wine Country Flowers LLC
    Wine Country Flowers LLC Wedding Florists

I love working with Amy from Amy Bridges Events... She is a real asset to have by your side the day of your event. She is an absolute doll, easy to work with, very friendly, and never misses a trick!

• Weddings by Rose Barboza
    Weddings by Rose Barboza Wedding Officiants

Amy Bridges is a wonderful Events Planner. She makes everyone feel at ease. She recently told me that she only recommends the finest vendors to her brides. I think that Amy is smart to do that so she can trust that everything will go as planned for the bride and groom. Amy you are a smarty!! I look forward to working with her in the near future.

• Petaluma, 94954 See on map