On WeddingWire since 2024

Savoir Special Events is a luxury wedding planning company based in Napa, California that can help you stroll down the aisle in style. This team of expert planners, designers, and event managers serves clients throughout the Wine Country, Sacramento, and the San Francisco Bay Area, bringing a touch of elegance, finesse, and fun to their most precious moments. They are proud to have curated an event design experience where dreams are celebrated, beauty is appreciated, and magic is created.

At Savoir Special Events, every wedding or occasion is its own unique story, waiting to be told. This is precisely the approach the team will bring to your big day, with every detail reflecting your style and vision. Whether you are looking for full-service planners or dedicated professionals to help you with the finer details, your perfect planning journey awaits at Savoir Special Events. The team looks forward to meeting you and your beloved and helping you craft a refined celebration of your love story.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% recommend it
S
Samantha T. Sent on 02/01/2024

Perfection

I love Savoir! My husband and I had our wedding in November 2022 in the lovely town of Sonoma. We knew we wanted to have a wine country barn style wedding without it looking too “country”. Neither of us own a pair of cowboy boots. But we wanted to showcase the essence and beauty of “wine country living” in our wedding. Like most brides, I was so concerned about the details and wasn’t sure how I was going to pull it off… but Savoir handled it! I heard about Savoir through a friend and WOW, these ladies really made my day PERFECT! It’s been a year and I’m still raving about how wonderful my wedding was. Thank you Savoir for my perfect day 🥹.
A
Anna M. Sent on 01/31/2024

Truly a Dream Come True

I got married in Tahoe in September of 2020, right amid the COVID chaos. Paige stepped up for us more than we could have ever dreamed. Not only did she meet with me one one-on-one, many times to go over all of the necessities needed before the wedding, but she went above and beyond to support my husband and me on the day of. She handled every hiccup with such ease, that I, the bride, had no clue anything was going wrong. She could brainstorm at the drop of a hat to problem-solve any dilemma. My wedding day was one of my favorite days simply because she allowed me to be a bride. She took over all managing, encouraged me to relax, and she handled it all. If I could do it over again, I would, just to have Paige lead the way. You will never be disappointed by her. Her Type A personality, along with her peaceful spirit made our day completely magical.
B
Brittany B. Sent on 01/31/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Made my day so much better!!

I got married in 2020 in the Sacramento area. Savior helped make my vision come true!! Paige made me feel so comfortable. She had some many great ideas when I was unsure of what to do. She made sure my day went smoothly. I just got to focus on my groom! The day couldn’t have been more perfect! You won’t regret choosing Savior to help you create you dream day!
illustration message bubble