Events by Tyler

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Located in Petaluma, California, Events By Tyler is a wedding planning business serving couples in the heart of Sonoma County wine country. Initially founded in 2018, the company is owned and operated by passionate event coordinator Tyler Terrell. As a genuine romantic, Tyler boasts over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry, helping couples bring their unique ideas to life. Soon-to-be newlyweds are sure to appreciate Tyler’s invaluable industry insight and expertise as they navigate the planning process.

Events By Tyler offers comprehensive and custom planning for weddings, from the engagement and rehearsal dinner to the anniversary party. Tyler meets with clients to discuss every detail of their big day, tailoring her services to reflect their needs and budgets. Planning services can include event design and day-of coordination, along with planning for couples' showers and pre-wedding luncheons. Events by Tyler also offers destination wedding services, full planning, partial planning, and always a good time.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Carrie
    Carrie K. Married on 08/20/2022

Fantastic Coordinator

Tyler was absolutely awesome as a day of coordinator and in the months leading up to my wedding -- she really made it easy for me to relax and enjoy my day. She put out several fires without me even knowing about them, which made my day perfect. It was a flawless event and I can't recommend her enough!
  • Lukas
    Lukas B. Married on 07/30/2022

Flawless Professional Makes Dream Wedding a Reality

The best wedding planner! Tyler is not only an experienced and talented professional, she’s also a very cool and calm person to be around. She was the glue in the whole process of planning our wedding and every time we communicated with her she was quick to respond and always brought the stress levels down. She came in ready to get to work, first with our venue, asking great questions and getting the information needed to drive our timeline. Tyler recommended excellent vendors and, for those we engaged, we were extremely happy with. All our desires for our weekend retreat wedding, down to the smallest details, ran smoothly and without any glitches. I am deeply grateful for how perfect our wedding was! Tyler, we’ll sing your praises from the mountain tops forever, thank you!

Events by Tyler's reply:

Thank you Lukas and Tammy!! It was an awesome wedding, a beautiful weekend and I hope you two have the best Happy Ever After with your beautiful family. Cheers!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Tyler Terrell
Tyler Terrell
Founding Owner and Head Event Planner

As a Northern California resident, I have a deep love for the area and the people who live and work here. I approach both life and work with tenacity, honesty, and compassion. To me, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing a client fall in love with their dream event...be it a festive, casual wedding or an intimate birthday party.

For the past 18 years, I have succeeded in helping individuals, corporations and organizations plan their ultimate party.

With a extensive and diverse background in the hospitality industry, I have a thorough understanding of the market and all the nuances needed to champion a client’s every need.

Maria dr Petaluma, CA, 94954
Location of (Events by Tyler)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding