address, Pocasset, MA 02559 · Phone number · Visit website

About Whiskey Feather Events

Working out of Pocasset, Massachusetts, Whiskey Feather Events offers a full-service coordination experience focused on timeless wedding occasions. Experienced owner and lead event planner, Jenny Moore has an innate ability to take the stress out of the event design process. She believes that her work allows couples the opportunity to relax, unwind, and trust that the wedding plans are in the best possible hands. Jenny mixes her organizational talents with a creative imagination and an eye for detail. These aspects help her to design original concepts that are unique to her clients.

Whiskey Feather Events aims to provide every couple with the amount of assistance and input they might need to ensure a successful wedding occasion. From full to partial planning, and everything in between, Jenny and her team seek to guide, advise, and implement the clients’ unique event vision. A day-of coordination package is available to the couple who have already done all the preliminary leg work. They then can entrust the handling of the big day to a proven professional, allowing them to fully embrace and enjoy their wedding.

• Woman-owned

4 Reviews for Whiskey Feather Events

• Buzzy

Buzzy W. · Married on 05/01/2021

White's Water Closets

I am also a vendor and worked with Jenny on a wedding. Jenny coordinated and scheduled all vendors to work together resulting in an excellent experience for the bride and groom. Her attention to detail and punctuality enhance her professional touch. I recommend Jenny and Whiskey Feathers.

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Caroline

Caroline P. · Married on 05/01/2021

The perfect wedding day

I worked with Jenny at Whiskey Feather Events to plan my wedding this past May. My husband and I were originally planning to get married in October of 2020 at a large venue and postponed to May 2021 due to COVID. About 12 weeks before our wedding we realized that we may not be able to have the wedding of our dreams at our original venue given the unpredictability of the regulations. We started thinking about having our reception in my grandmother's backyard and knew that we would need the help of a wedding planner to coordinate all the different vendors we would need. We reached out to Jenny, and from the start she was extremely professional and put my mind at ease. We had just under 12 weeks to coordinate a floor plan, tent and rental company, bathrooms, catering, changes in flowers, bar service, transportation logistics (there were a lot as there was no parking at my grandmother's), water and power logistics, changes needed to accommodate our band and create a very detailed timeline for the weekend. Jenny also took over communication with vendors that we had previously booked. I cannot imagine how we would have pulled this off without her. Throughout the entire process she was calm and patient with any requests we came to her with and her positive attitude kept my anxiety at bay.
    When we decided to host our wedding reception in my grandmother's backyard, we accepted that things may not be perfect. However, this could not have been further from the truth. The day was absolutely beautiful and we as well as all of our guests were blown away by how beautiful everything looked and how much fun the wedding was. Her presence during the set up and day off also provided a sense that everything would be taken care of. I whole-heartedly recommend working with Whiskey Feather Events-- Jenny will help bring your ideas to life to create the event of your dreams.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Whiskey Feather Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?