Whiskey Feather Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Amie B. Married on 06/01/2021

Outstanding vendor

We provided the wedding cake for the event that was organized by Whiskey Feather Events. When we arrived, Jenny was quick to help us and clearly, the orchestration of all the other vendors was smooth and seamless. Highly recommend Jenny and her team if you are looking for a top-notch job!
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy W. Married on 05/01/2021

White's Water Closets

I am also a vendor and worked with Jenny on a wedding. Jenny coordinated and scheduled all vendors to work together resulting in an excellent experience for the bride and groom. Her attention to detail and punctuality enhance her professional touch. I recommend Jenny and Whiskey Feathers.
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 05/01/2021

The perfect wedding day

I worked with Jenny at Whiskey Feather Events to plan my wedding this past May. My husband and I were originally planning to get married in October of 2020 at a large venue and postponed to May 2021 due to COVID. About 12 weeks before our wedding we realized that we may not be able to have the wedding of our dreams at our original venue given the unpredictability of the regulations. We started thinking about having our reception in my grandmother's backyard and knew that we would need the help of a wedding planner to coordinate all the different vendors we would need. We reached out to Jenny, and from the start she was extremely professional and put my mind at ease. We had just under 12 weeks to coordinate a floor plan, tent and rental company, bathrooms, catering, changes in flowers, bar service, transportation logistics (there were a lot as there was no parking at my grandmother's), water and power logistics, changes needed to accommodate our band and create a very detailed timeline for the weekend. Jenny also took over communication with vendors that we had previously booked. I cannot imagine how we would have pulled this off without her. Throughout the entire process she was calm and patient with any requests we came to her with and her positive attitude kept my anxiety at bay.
    When we decided to host our wedding reception in my grandmother's backyard, we accepted that things may not be perfect. However, this could not have been further from the truth. The day was absolutely beautiful and we as well as all of our guests were blown away by how beautiful everything looked and how much fun the wedding was. Her presence during the set up and day off also provided a sense that everything would be taken care of. I whole-heartedly recommend working with Whiskey Feather Events-- Jenny will help bring your ideas to life to create the event of your dreams.
  • Mary
    Mary D. Married on 05/01/2020

Deliriously Happy!

We had make a quick pivot for our daughter’s wedding when the original venue was forced to severely limit the number of guests. Our daughter enlisted Jenny and her team, and we never looked back. We had the reception in my mother’s yard. There were lots of moving parts, including limited/zero parking for guests, uneven ground under the tables, the possibility of horrible weather (it was early spring on the Cape, so…!), no available indoor restrooms, and on and on. But Jenny and her team met each obstacle head-on, and the day was amazing. The caterer nailed it. The band and dancing were a blast. Seamless guest transport between the church, house, and hotels. We’ll never, ever forget it. We lost nothing in the transition, and in fact, we’ll cherish it all the more because we were at home. We wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you, Jenny!