Lavender Floral - Country Garden Flowers

Sonoma, CA View map

$2,800 Typical Price

Lavender, a full service wedding and event floral design studio serving Sonoma and Napa counties.

Creating floral designs with a wine country flavor.

First consultation is free. I create floral designs based on your vision and budget, and deliver personal service focused on you alone.

My design philosophy is one of being immersed in and in love with the natural world. The abundant beauty of the Sonoma Valley is my inspiration to create floral design that is natural, flowing and uncontrived. My design aesthetic is truly green, no floral foam, no glue, no dyes and no spray paint.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Vera
    Vera W. Married on 07/24/2021

Josette is amazing, beautiful floral arrangements!

Josette was amazing to work with. She provided a lot of details in the quote, so you understand exactly what you are getting. I felt that she went above and beyond to make sure our floral arrangements at our wedding were perfect. I looked to her for a lot of guidance, and she was very honest in her opinions, which I loved. She visited the venue site on her own to inform the floral designs, and was very flexible with making minor changes along the way. On the big day, everything looked beautiful – from the welcome sign, to the wedding arch, to the reception. Thank you, Josette, for all of your beautiful work!
    Jessye Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Value and Arrangements

I found Josette after pricing our the vendors our venue had recommended who all were quoting me upwards of $7-8k. Our reception was at a beautiful outdoor venue (vineyard) and I just couldn't stomach that cost. I found Josette on wedding wire. She was so quick to get back to me and jump on the phone. She really took the time to understand what I was looking for and quickly put together a quote. As our day evolved she worked with me to change and update our plan and was so accommodating. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could call her if I had any last minute thoughts during her trip to the flower market.

The day of the flowers were absolutely unreal. They were so beautiful and Josette truly outdid herself. My bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were perfect and totally in line with my vision. The tables were absolutely perfect. She had originally told me she would do 3 small arrangements per table and ended up doing 7! They were so perfect in that they complimented the venue perfectly without being the spotlight.

I could not recommend Josette more, she was the perfect florist for what we needed. Thank you Josette!
    Sarah Married on 09/30/2017
    Josette from Lavender Floral is AMAZING. My planner recommended her to me when I mentioned that I was looking for a VERY cheap florist. Josette was very kind in giving me her minimum ($2500) and helping me stick to it. Honestly, for the price we got flowers that looked like they cost $10,000. Josette took the pictures of my vision and spent at least two hours over two occasions talking me through it and figuring out exactly what I wanted and what flowers would make that vision happen. She is incredibly thorough and thoughtful and worked SO hard to keep me in budget while accomplishing what was important to me. She also let us store all our wedding stuff (an entire SUV full!) at her house until our planner could pick it up! She is so accommodating and kind and stayed throughout the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. She set up 100 of our DIY vases and centerpieces by hand and they were perfect! Our guests were seriously raving about the flowers too - they are a perfect mix of organized but with natural flow so they don't look overdone.

Marry Me Weddings and Events Marry Me Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Lavender offers absolutely stunning floral designs, impeccable attention to detail and are warm and professional to work with. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of a seasoned and professional florist that does incredible work!

MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa Hotel Weddings

Josette's work is beautiful and she is so wonderful to work with. I can highly recommend her. A true professional.

1110 Loma Court Sonoma, CA, 95476
Location of (Lavender Floral - Country Garden Flowers)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding