Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number

About The Monkey Flower Group

The Monkey Flower Group is small floral design studio in Napa, CA specializing in lovingly well-made botanical pieces to hold, wear, and share.

themonkeyflowergroupwintergatherin

The Monkey Flower Group 5
The Monkey Flower Group 6
The Monkey Flower Group 7

Jenn · Married on 08/12/2018

Jaime is a true artist! I could not be more thrilled in my decision to do our florals for our private elopement at the Carneros Resort and Spa. I spent some time looking at the websites of different floral designers and the aesthetic of The Monkey Flower Group jumped out at me! I loved the fact that she is an eco-florist (meaning all the flowers are grown on her property and she uses only biodegradable binding) and the examples on her site were so beautiful and full of whimsy. I didn't have a specific idea of what my bouquet should look like... I believe the guidance I gave her was something along the lines of "I like loose, modern bouquets with flowing greenery. My colors are rose quartz and gold and I don't like roses." She took that direction and created the most exquisite bouquet... not even in my wildest imagination could I have come up with something more perfect! She even guided me towards using a vintage scarf given to me by a family member to keep my bouquet eco-friendly but still giving it the polished look of a ribboned (and bad for the earth) arrangement. She also created a totally unique and offbeat boutonniere for my husband- which was just what he wanted! I'm so grateful for Jaime's passion and artistry- she is the best!

The Monkey Flower Group 8
    The Monkey Flower Group 9
    The Monkey Flower Group 10
    The Monkey Flower Group 11
    The Monkey Flower Group 12

Maggie · Married on 09/03/2017

Jaime is amazing. Having the Monkey Flower Group do the flowers for my wedding and welcome party was one of the best decisions I made. I wanted a florist that I could trust to make my vision come to life, but that I didn't have to be extremely specific. When I talked to Jamie, I knew that she totally understood what I wanted. I wanted a lot of whites & greens, and I wanted the florals to be an extension of the beautiful landscape that my venue was in (it was a farm). The Monkey Flower Group also helped with styling - they brought in all the candles, used locally sourced flowers, and even had pieces that we were able to use like marble blocks for table numbers and adorable ceramic vases by a local ceramicist that were just part of her services. Through the entire process, she was considerate, professional, and so helpful and reasonable. I also appreciated that she was so honest with me when it came to the cost, and what was really necessary. When I saw the tables in the barn, and all the other details - I couldn't believe how beautiful her styling was. And best of all, Jamie is so sweet - I felt like I could trust her from the beginning and enjoyed every opportunity to talk or email with her!

The Monkey Flower Group 13
    The Monkey Flower Group 19
    The Monkey Flower Group 20
    The Monkey Flower Group 21

Paul · Married on 07/04/2015

Jaime did an amazing job. We selected her based on her use of local flowers and simple yet chic style. She was incredibly attentive to our needs and responsive to our many questions. Initially, we had envisioned small simple centerpieces but then Jaime had to manage my in-laws desire for larger elegant centerpieces and she came up with someone perfect that made everyone happy. She did not complain once about the back and forth. She looked at our pinterest to interpret our style and even learned about our culture's ceremony customs in order to come up with the perfect arrangements. Everything she created for us embodied our style with ease. She went above and beyond and even created the exact moss bowl for the ring bearer that we wanted. The headpieces for the flower girls were adorable and the petals she gave them to throw were a great mix of herbs and gardena petals which made it smell incredible. I cannot say enough good things about Jaime - she was very reasonable prices, flexible and friendly.

The Monkey Flower Group FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic

• Napa, CA 94558 See on map