The Monkey Flower Group

Napa, CA View map

$4,500 Typical Price
The Monkey Flower Group is small floral design studio in Napa, CA specializing in lovingly well-made botanical pieces to hold, wear, and share.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan Married on 09/14/2019

Love Jamie

Jamie was amazing to work with. She did the flowers for a friend’s wedding which were gorgeous and she was only 5 min from my dads home, so it was a match! She is flexible, can work in budget, honest with me on where I could save and what was more practical for September in Napa. She made simply stunning, organic arrangements. The flower girls loved their head wreaths and baskets. The bouquets were just what I had asked for and more! Stunning. Thanks for making my wedding extra special Jamie! Check out her bud vases at Oxbow Market in Napa.
    Jenn Married on 08/12/2018
    Jaime is a true artist! I could not be more thrilled in my decision to do our florals for our private elopement at the Carneros Resort and Spa. I spent some time looking at the websites of different floral designers and the aesthetic of The Monkey Flower Group jumped out at me! I loved the fact that she is an eco-florist (meaning all the flowers are grown on her property and she uses only biodegradable binding) and the examples on her site were so beautiful and full of whimsy. I didn't have a specific idea of what my bouquet should look like... I believe the guidance I gave her was something along the lines of "I like loose, modern bouquets with flowing greenery. My colors are rose quartz and gold and I don't like roses." She took that direction and created the most exquisite bouquet... not even in my wildest imagination could I have come up with something more perfect! She even guided me towards using a vintage scarf given to me by a family member to keep my bouquet eco-friendly but still giving it the polished look of a ribboned (and bad for the earth) arrangement. She also created a totally unique and offbeat boutonniere for my husband- which was just what he wanted! I'm so grateful for Jaime's passion and artistry- she is the best!
    Maggie Married on 09/03/2017
    Jaime is amazing. Having the Monkey Flower Group do the flowers for my wedding and welcome party was one of the best decisions I made. I wanted a florist that I could trust to make my vision come to life, but that I didn't have to be extremely specific. When I talked to Jamie, I knew that she totally understood what I wanted. I wanted a lot of whites & greens, and I wanted the florals to be an extension of the beautiful landscape that my venue was in (it was a farm). The Monkey Flower Group also helped with styling - they brought in all the candles, used locally sourced flowers, and even had pieces that we were able to use like marble blocks for table numbers and adorable ceramic vases by a local ceramicist that were just part of her services. Through the entire process, she was considerate, professional, and so helpful and reasonable. I also appreciated that she was so honest with me when it came to the cost, and what was really necessary. When I saw the tables in the barn, and all the other details - I couldn't believe how beautiful her styling was. And best of all, Jamie is so sweet - I felt like I could trust her from the beginning and enjoyed every opportunity to talk or email with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Napa, 94558
Location of (The Monkey Flower Group)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding