Petals & Baskets- Rainbow Balloons

Lower Lake, CA View map

$461 Typical Price

We are a full-service flower & balloon shop committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements, the longest lasting balloon bouquets and beautiful decor for all your special events. We back this up with friendly and prompt service. Our focus is always to exceed your expectations.

We provide floral and balloon decor for any size event, from a small intimate gathering to large elaborate weddings. Our work has taken us all over the Bay Area, including Lake, Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and Santa Cruz Counties. If you live in a county other than Lake County, I can meet with you in a locale closer to your home. If you are a bride having a destination wedding, I am very comfortable communicating via internet and phone. We work with all kinds of budgets and take pride in being able to create beautiful flowers within your budget without sacrificing quality. I personally hand-pick all of the flowers early in the morning at the San Francisco Flower Market.

I invite you to make an appointment to look at my portfolio, and discuss your ideas and visions and how I can help create decor that is perfect for you. I look forward to working with you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$461

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Laura Married on 07/02/2017
    Finding such a professional higher end florist for our destination wedding in Clearlake was such a relief. Nancy was able to get the specific wildflowers I wanted for my bouquet and put together very rustic elegant centerpieces at an affordable price. So grateful for her.
    Karen Married on 03/18/2017
    The arrangements bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful... couldn't of asked for anything more...
    Lesley Married on 03/29/2013
    Choosing Rainbow Balloons as my florist for my wedding was the best decision I ever made. Nancy was beyond wonderful to work with. She dealt with all my changes throughout the seven months I worked with her from Texas. She went above and beyond to make sure I would get exactly what I asked her for. If you don't select Rainbow Balloons for your Napa Valley wedding, you are really missing out!! Nancy and her team definitely exceed my expections and my wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful my wedding flowers were.

16250 Main Street Lower Lake, 95457
Location of (Petals & Baskets- Rainbow Balloons)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding