410 West Smith Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gina's Floral Enchantment

Gina's Floral Enchantment is a large event and wedding floral design bussiness. We specialize in garden style wedding floral design. We have been is bussiness for over ten years designing weddings for brides locally, in Mendocino County, in Sonoma County and as far as San Luis Obispo County.

Call us today at 707-468-7945, email us ginasflorale@sbcglobal.net or visit out face book page at www.facebook.com/Gfloralee to see our work and set up a free consultation.

Follow Gina's Floral Enchantment on

Gina's Floral Enchantment 6
Gina's Floral Enchantment 7
  • Fiona

Fiona Peck · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality

Gina was really wonderful to work with, so patient and very lovely. From our first impression when meeting her, you can tell she is excellent in what she does. She asked the right questions that really helped guide us in our vision. She is very timely in her communications and works at a level of detail that gives you comfort in trusting the process. This worked really well for a worrisome bride like me when deciding to fork out a good amount of $$ for flowers! Her floral arrangements exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality. Very very reasonable pricing. We went for a more enchanted-feel for our wedding and had so many compliments on them. They were sooo stunning and gorgeous that a lot of the guests couldn't believe they were real. I would strongly recommend her, any day!

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2018

Gina was truly amazing. She literally did everything for us... Our arch, our centerpieces everything. She had such a positive attitude and was basically like a second wedding planner. Checking in with me constantly. Very professional too. Had a strict timeline that she stuck too. And her contract was very detailed and straight forward. If you are having a wedding anywhere in northern CA she is the one!

Gina's Floral Enchantment 8
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 9
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 10

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the flowers at my wedding would turn out to be so beautiful! Gina listened perfectly to what I wanted and then created something even better than what I hoped for. When I turned around and saw Gina holding my bouquet I was speechless!! There are no words for the beauty she created for such a special day. Still swooning over the beautiful arrangements Gina made for my wedding.

I highly recommend Gina for any of your floral needs! Gina is personable, professional, quick to respond, and just lovely to work with. There were a few times leading up to the wedding that I had questions or made changes. Gina responded honestly, giving her professional opinion and reasoning behind her response. It made decision making very easy.

One thing I loved about Gina was the way she does her quotes. Gina gives a low, middle, and high price point for each arrangement, along with a detailed explanation of what flowers and greenery you can expect to be included in the bouquets and arrangements. She also included pictures, which are so very helpful and gave an exact visual of so I knew what we’d be getting.

If you are looking for someone to create the perfect arrangements or bouquets for a special occasions I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Gina.

Gina's Floral Enchantment 11

Gina's Floral Enchantment FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 76.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,004.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• 410 West Smith Street Ukiah, CA 95482 See on map