410 West Smith Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gina's Floral Enchantment

Gina's Floral Enchantment is a large event and wedding floral design bussiness. We specialize in garden style wedding floral design. We have been is bussiness for over ten years designing weddings for brides locally, in Mendocino County, in Sonoma County and as far as San Luis Obispo County.

Call us today at 707-468-7945, email us ginasflorale@sbcglobal.net or visit out face book page at www.facebook.com/Gfloralee to see our work and set up a free consultation.

Follow Gina's Floral Enchantment on

Gina's Floral Enchantment 6
Gina's Floral Enchantment 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Quick, friendly and beautiful arrangements!!

We loved working with Gina and her team. The arrangements were amazing and beautiful. Here team was quick to respond and on top of it! They even made my dog a leash that had florals attached to it. It was perfect. Would hire them again hands down!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 8
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 9
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 10

Gina's Floral Enchantment's reply:

Thank you Ashley for such kind words! We enjoyed making your flowers and the dog leash was a nice touch!
    Congratulations!
    Gina
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 03/23/2019

Better than I imagined!

Gina is amazing! She took my Pinterest photos as inspiration for my bouquet and made it better than expected. She was able to repurpose some flowers from our ceremony for our reception which saved us some money rather than having some arrangements only be used for an hour. She and I met for a consult to talk though what my vision was. I let the flowers I wanted kind of drive the overall look and feel. Everything she did the day-of was great. If I have the need for a florist, I will go back to her!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Gina's Floral Enchantment's reply:

Thank you Sonia for the beautiful love notes about your wedding flowers! We truly love what we do! Hope you newly weds are well!
    Gina
  • Fiona

Fiona Peck · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality

Gina was really wonderful to work with, so patient and very lovely. From our first impression when meeting her, you can tell she is excellent in what she does. She asked the right questions that really helped guide us in our vision. She is very timely in her communications and works at a level of detail that gives you comfort in trusting the process. This worked really well for a worrisome bride like me when deciding to fork out a good amount of $$ for flowers! Her floral arrangements exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality. Very very reasonable pricing. We went for a more enchanted-feel for our wedding and had so many compliments on them. They were sooo stunning and gorgeous that a lot of the guests couldn't believe they were real. I would strongly recommend her, any day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Award

Gina's Floral Enchantment Pricing

Gina's Floral Enchantment Price Rates

Gina's Floral Enchantment FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 76.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,004.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• 410 West Smith Street Ukiah, 95482 See on map