Gina's Floral Enchantment Reviews

Gina's Floral Enchantment 6
Gina's Floral Enchantment 7
  • Fiona

Fiona Peck · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality

Gina was really wonderful to work with, so patient and very lovely. From our first impression when meeting her, you can tell she is excellent in what she does. She asked the right questions that really helped guide us in our vision. She is very timely in her communications and works at a level of detail that gives you comfort in trusting the process. This worked really well for a worrisome bride like me when deciding to fork out a good amount of $$ for flowers! Her floral arrangements exceeded our expectations both in terms of pricing and quality. Very very reasonable pricing. We went for a more enchanted-feel for our wedding and had so many compliments on them. They were sooo stunning and gorgeous that a lot of the guests couldn't believe they were real. I would strongly recommend her, any day!

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2018

Gina was truly amazing. She literally did everything for us... Our arch, our centerpieces everything. She had such a positive attitude and was basically like a second wedding planner. Checking in with me constantly. Very professional too. Had a strict timeline that she stuck too. And her contract was very detailed and straight forward. If you are having a wedding anywhere in northern CA she is the one!

Gina's Floral Enchantment 8
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 9
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 10

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the flowers at my wedding would turn out to be so beautiful! Gina listened perfectly to what I wanted and then created something even better than what I hoped for. When I turned around and saw Gina holding my bouquet I was speechless!! There are no words for the beauty she created for such a special day. Still swooning over the beautiful arrangements Gina made for my wedding.

I highly recommend Gina for any of your floral needs! Gina is personable, professional, quick to respond, and just lovely to work with. There were a few times leading up to the wedding that I had questions or made changes. Gina responded honestly, giving her professional opinion and reasoning behind her response. It made decision making very easy.

One thing I loved about Gina was the way she does her quotes. Gina gives a low, middle, and high price point for each arrangement, along with a detailed explanation of what flowers and greenery you can expect to be included in the bouquets and arrangements. She also included pictures, which are so very helpful and gave an exact visual of so I knew what we’d be getting.

If you are looking for someone to create the perfect arrangements or bouquets for a special occasions I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Gina.

Gina's Floral Enchantment 11
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 19
  • Ginny

Ginny · Married on 05/20/2017

Perfect Floral Experience!

Gina provides not only beautiful floral design but also amazing full service. She offered great ideas regarding use of the floral arrangements in more than one application (Chuppah floral swag becomes bridal party centerpiece!) Her prices are very reasonable and she provides cost tiers to choose from for each floral area (bride bouquet, table flowers, corsages, etc).
    My daughter was so pleased! Guests asked where we got the gorgeous flower arrangements. Super glad we chose her!

Gina's Floral Enchantment 20
    Gina's Floral Enchantment 21
  • Kailey

Kailey Herzog · Married on 02/25/2017

Trust the professionals, ladies and gents!

Gina was THE BEST! She made it really easy to trust her as the professional. Not only was she an amazing florist, but she also helped to coordinate some of the day. She was great about re-purposing flowers for the Ceremony somewhere else during the reception to help cut costs. She was great about working with your budget to. My biggest advice to all brides is to TRUST their vendors on their big day and Gina was very easy to trust.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Gina's Floral Enchantment's reply:

Thank you Kailey! I appreciate your sweet love notes! We love hearing from our brides and what their perspective of Gina's Floral Enchantment was on their BIG day. We truly LOVE what we do!
    Gina

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Gina and her team create the most beautiful flora pieces of art. The flowers made our wedding absolutely beautiful, colorful and our dream come true!

Maegan · Married on 11/18/2015

Gina is great to work with and I love every piece she did for us. We got my bouquet, my floral crown, his boutonniere, and 12 table arrangements that were just beautiful. She took the idea I had in my head and made it come to life. The price was good too and we were able to pay it off up to wedding instead of all at once, which is a hugr help when you have a wedding to plan. Overall she is a wonderful person and her arrangements are beautiful. I would definitely work with it again if the chance arises.

Tania · Married on 07/05/2015

Gina was a pleasure to work and not only did she provide beautiful floral arrangements for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner, she provided customer service that was beyond our expectations. Gina was extremely responsive from the start and she offered input and help with other details that were outside of her standard responsibility. I would highly recommend Gina's Floral Enchantment for her beautiful floral designs as well as Gina's extraordinary customer service.

Gina provided extraordinary flowers for my wedding. She made sure every petal was in place and even provided day-of arrangements for unforeseen/extra areas. She is the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

If I could give 6 out of 5 stars I would, because Gina was fabulous and went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! I had originally planned to do my own flowers when I was making all of our initial wedding plans. But living out of state, made things a bit more difficult and when it called Gina 3 months before the wedding, she fortunately had my date available. I spent an hour discussing what I had imagined and showed photos of what I really liked. Over the next 3 months she was always able to get back to me if anything changed, in a very timely manner. When I finally arrived to see the setup complete I actually cried because it was everything I imagined it to be and more.

Debbie · Married on 09/01/2013

Gina is a wonder, I am going to just say that! I as so happy to find her website - that is how I found her for our daughter's wedding ;-) She is straight up, honest, helpful and fun! She has great ideas, and the flowers that she provided for our daughter's wedding literally took your breath away! From the corsages, boutinneires, the bridal bouquets(amazing!), and all the floral arrangements - simply gorgeous! All I had to do (or my daughter had to do, was give her an idea - or 10...of what we wanted, and she brought it to life ~ She is quick, confident and full of ideas! What a joy it was to work with Gina, and have her there on the wedding day - my life saver ;-) Thank you, Gina! Love, Debbie Mac (and Katie too!)

• Candice

Candice · Married on 06/15/2013

We were so happy with Gina, she was there for everything...the flowers looked amazing and she was so helpful...thank you thank you

I recently got married in beautiful wine country in San Miguel, CA. I told Gina that I wanted a vintage garden atmosphere. I emailed Gina flowers I thought were gorgeous, and she turned the flowers into a dream. No one could have done a better job. Not only were the arrangements and bouquets beautiful, but they were very creative. She can do anything you want and I truly never thought my flowers could be that beautiful. I was using a wedding planner and she was so amazed by Gina's ability to use colors to go with the flowers, but not overwhelm the table. I was told by my guests that I out did all of their expectations... But it was Gina who turned my small vision into my ultimate perfect wedding. Thanks Gina! You are so sweet, nice, and creative!!! I'm so grateful I had such a wonderful florist!!!

Eileen · Married on 03/21/2009

I wish there was a 6th star, but Gina from Gina's Floral Enchantment deserves at least 6 stars if not more. From the first meeting to the wedding day to after she did more than she was asked. We just seemed to become instant friends from the beginning. She is VERY intelligent and knows what she is talking about. She has a degree in Horticulture and has created flowers for hundreds of weddings. She has many portfolio books to look at, magazines with flower ideas and even a book of flowers if you can't find what you are looking for or want to know what goes well together. She is a wealth of knowledge. She has ideas about ribbon, candles, helpful hints, and great ideas. I can't say enough about her. She was wonderful.

She brought the flowers in a box on ice. She helps the boys pin the boutineires and hands the girls their flowers during pictures and then puts everything back on ice until just before you walk down the aisle. She hands each person their flowers and gets you down the aisle, then she heads to work on the reception area. The centerpieces were extraordinary. They were better than I could have imagined. She helped us get the vases we wanted, which meant making sure they were shipped over from Europe. She worked her magic and it was AMAZING!!!!!

She offers a great plan where she shows each floral piece a high, medium, and low price so you can pick and chose what you want to spend your money on. You don't get much less if you pick a smaller price, but you get a few less of the most expensive flower. Nothing will be lost in the arrangement though. We picked medium for just about everything and they were perfect.

Anyone getting married or needing flowers arranged, I would recommend Gina over anyone anywhere!!!!!!