Sbragia Family Vineyards

Santa Rosa, CA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Situated in Santa Rosa, California, Sbragia Family Vineyards is a breathtaking winery wedding venue. Perched on the edge of the splendid Dry Creek Valley, this unique setting radiates traditional countryside elegance. With a hint of classic Italian ambiance, here you are invited to celebrate your ceremony and reception, alongside pre-wedding gatherings and the rehearsal dinner.

Facilities and Capacity

Sbragia Family Vineyards welcomes celebrations with up to 150 guests to their vineyards and terraces. The vineyard, named La Promessa, is dedicated to the founder鈥檚 family and the tradition of winemaking. A covered patio offers a shady space from which you are still treated to the beauty of the environment around the vineyard. As your guests arrive, they enter the welcoming tasting room, where they are introduced to the unique splendor of the vineyards. From here, it is a magical walk to the terrace for the ceremony, where you exchange your vows high above the vineyard-covered hills below. Coming together to celebrate momentous occasions like a wedding day is intrinsic to the history of this space. They hope to provide a romantic setting in which couples are welcomed to commemorate their love. Spend your day surrounded by incredible mountain vistas, vines, and hills. There are incredible backdrops for wedding photos in every direction for an album like no other.

Make your wedding day one to remember by celebrating under the stars and twinkling market lights at Sbragia Family Vineyards. You can be treated to the vineyard鈥檚 own remarkable Zinfandel for a sophisticated celebratory toast. The winery鈥檚 culinary team is happy to look after catering on the day, for a professional menu that complements the wine. The vineyard is decorated simply, leaving you free to enhance the natural charm of the space however you see fit. The venue鈥檚 team, however, believes that the beauty of the view is all you need. The nearby town of Healdsburg has various hotels for guests to stay overnight. When choosing this space, you are treated to various additional amenities. This includes two private staging areas for the wedding party. Round tables and folding wooden chairs are supplied for up to 100 guests, perfect for seated reception meals.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages

What catering services do you offer?

Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

House Wine

What event items are available?

Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Christy B. Married on 09/21/2018

Ryan Bland and Ashlea Dyrdahl Reception and Wedding

The entire event was perfect from beginning to end! We could not have asked for better service. It is not easy planning an event from thousands of miles away but Mackenzie could not have done a better job accommodating everything we asked for and more. Thank you!!

Sbragia Family Vineyards's reply:

Hi, Christy! Thank you so much, we are so happy you had such a great experience at Sbragia. Macenzie enjoyed working with you and your family through the process. We look forward to updates on the happy couple and can't wait for you to visit us again! Cheers.
    Alissa Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I worked with Milestone Events for our wedding in October 2017 at Sbragia. From the very beginning, working with Milestone was nothing but smooth sailing and enjoyable. We were hugely impressed by their organization, professionalism, knowledge and that they were completely open and straight-forward about what would work with our budget without making us feel like we were "less than" or not a priority (our budget wasn't the biggest by wine country standards) - we never felt like we were being upsold or pushed into something that we couldn't actually afford, which had been hard to come by working with vendors in CA wine country / the Bay Area. A few months before our wedding, our original coordinator left, but Milestone went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable about the handoff to the new coordinator. I have to say both coordinators we worked with were incredible. Briana, who was our new coordinator, seamlessly picked up where the other coordinator had left off - a testament to Briana and our previous coordinator's professionalism and organization. Working with Briana was a joy - she's down to earth, calm, has an acute attention to detail, and a great sense of humor. She was responsive and patient, especially as we got closer to the wedding and my anxiety over details picked up! Our wedding day went off without a hitch - multiple people told us they had never been to a wedding that went so smoothly, hit the timeline perfectly and felt fun, relaxed and was beautiful at the same time. That's a testament to Briana, Milestone and the Sbragia staff. We consider ourselves so lucky that we got to get married at such a beautiful venue / setting and had the help and support of such an amazing team at Milestone. What you get for the value with Milestone is like none other. They made our dream wine country wedding a reality.
  • Khristine & Brad-Getting Maui'd
    Khristine Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We've been to Sbragia Family Vineyard twice in the last 5 years, and we've always loved the breathtaking views! When we were scoping out various venues for our wedding, Sbragia came up in our search as it fell within our (very tight) budget. When we visited the site again, my husband and I knew this was the ONE--the place where we want to get married. We couldn't get over just how beautiful that view is! It's so spectacular and so romantic.

We worked with Megan Misaka of Milestone Events Group. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process, and there were plenty of times when she put me at ease when I felt overwhelmed. As an example, I didn't know where to start with catering--there were so many options--and Megan was able to help me narrow it down to 2 vendors based on my budget. Megan made me feel like she always had time for me--I never felt rushed nor dismissed. Even during our ceremony, I noticed that she was passing out streamers to our guests. I'm sure there were many other things she did throughout the evening that I didn't get to see. Megan did an excellent job!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

20 photos 路 04/23/2015

Deals

Sbragia Family Vineyards 1
Offer

Save $500 on your wedding coordination fee for all new 2022 booked weddings.

Pricing

California Mobile Entertainment California Mobile Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sbragia gives you a panoramic view of the valley. It is a short distance from Healdsburg. This is a very popular destination wedding venue. We perform several weddings here every year and the service is first class. The ceremony takes place on the huge outside patio. The back drop is spectacular. Cocktail hour can take place both inside the large tasting room with almost 360 degree views. Dinner and Dancing also take place outside. One of our favorite locations to perform at!

Weddings by Rose Barboza Weddings by Rose Barboza Wedding Officiants

I officiated a wedding at Sbragia's over the summer!! What a beautiful view of wine country!! I love the way the deck is set up overlooking many vineyards! The staff is friendly and helpful! I feel like a part of the family there!! Tracy, the wedding coordinator is fabulous!!! She is calming by nature and is very organized. I am blessed to work with her!!! Can't wait to officiate another wedding there. I think I must come up soon for some wine tasting!!! You will love it there!!!

Encore Events Rentals Encore Events Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have done many events with Sbragia Family Vineyards over the past couple of years. Tracy and her team doing an amazing job over there. They have great customer service and of course good wines. Anytime we have done events with them, they have always been so flexible and professional. We love to partner with them and look forward to many more events with them!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3663 North Laughlin Blvd. Ste 200 Santa Rosa, CA, 95403

9:00-5:00
Location of (Sbragia Family Vineyards)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding