Sbragia Family Vineyards

181 Concourse Blvd Suite C, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sbragia Family Vineyards

In northern Sonoma County, on the edge of the historic Dry Creek Valley, you will find Sbragia Family Vineyards. Surrounded by breathtaking coastal mountain vistas and vineyard covered hills, a grey stone terrace overlooks the estate vineyard, ‘La Promessa,’ dedicated to the founder’s family and their rich tradition of winemaking and celebration.

Set amid a flowering hillside of trellised vines, this property offers magical views, distinguished hospitality, and award-winning wines.

If you’re looking for a modern winery wedding, look no further. You and your guests can dance the night away under the stars with the soft glow of built in market lights and ample lounge furniture for anyone wanting to rest their feet while enjoying the best Zinfandel in the valley. A modern and sleek profile offers a base for any decor style but with a view such as this one, not much is needed; the view will be all the decor you need.

Sbragia Family Vineyards also offers Wine Country Cuisine from their estate culinary team which allows you to keep your catering costs to a minimum all while enjoying the richness of variety that any wine and food enthusiast will appreciate.
With a capacity of 150 and a patio cover that allows for shade all while enjoying the view, everything about this location makes your Wine Country wedding planning a breeze. And, with the growing town of Healdsburg just down the hill, there are ample options for accommodations too.

Give us a call to schedule a tour of this hidden gem.

Follow Sbragia Family Vineyards on
preview 51 602154
Dusk overlooking the vineyards
Dusk overlooking the vineyards
Cheers!
Cheers!
Isn't it romantic?
Isn't it romantic?
The terrace is used for cocktail hour with tables in the background set up for dinner.  Add pops of...
The terrace is used for cocktail hour with tables in the background set up for dinner. Add pops of...
sbragia 1223
Lighted Wall Art
preview 51 602154

20 Reviews for Sbragia Family Vineyards

Alissa · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I worked with Milestone Events for our wedding in October 2017 at Sbragia. From the very beginning, working with Milestone was nothing but smooth sailing and enjoyable. We were hugely impressed by their organization, professionalism, knowledge and that they were completely open and straight-forward about what would work with our budget without making us feel like we were "less than" or not a priority (our budget wasn't the biggest by wine country standards) - we never felt like we were being upsold or pushed into something that we couldn't actually afford, which had been hard to come by working with vendors in CA wine country / the Bay Area. A few months before our wedding, our original coordinator left, but Milestone went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable about the handoff to the new coordinator. I have to say both coordinators we worked with were incredible. Briana, who was our new coordinator, seamlessly picked up where the other coordinator had left off - a testament to Briana and our previous coordinator's professionalism and organization. Working with Briana was a joy - she's down to earth, calm, has an acute attention to detail, and a great sense of humor. She was responsive and patient, especially as we got closer to the wedding and my anxiety over details picked up! Our wedding day went off without a hitch - multiple people told us they had never been to a wedding that went so smoothly, hit the timeline perfectly and felt fun, relaxed and was beautiful at the same time. That's a testament to Briana, Milestone and the Sbragia staff. We consider ourselves so lucky that we got to get married at such a beautiful venue / setting and had the help and support of such an amazing team at Milestone. What you get for the value with Milestone is like none other. They made our dream wine country wedding a reality.

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Khristine & Brad-Getting Maui'd

Khristine · Married on 03/25/2017

We've been to Sbragia Family Vineyard twice in the last 5 years, and we've always loved the breathtaking views! When we were scoping out various venues for our wedding, Sbragia came up in our search as it fell within our (very tight) budget. When we visited the site again, my husband and I knew this was the ONE--the place where we want to get married. We couldn't get over just how beautiful that view is! It's so spectacular and so romantic.

We worked with Megan Misaka of Milestone Events Group. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process, and there were plenty of times when she put me at ease when I felt overwhelmed. As an example, I didn't know where to start with catering--there were so many options--and Megan was able to help me narrow it down to 2 vendors based on my budget. Megan made me feel like she always had time for me--I never felt rushed nor dismissed. Even during our ceremony, I noticed that she was passing out streamers to our guests. I'm sure there were many other things she did throughout the evening that I didn't get to see. Megan did an excellent job!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Sbragia Family Vineyards Pricing

Sbragia Family Vineyards Price Rates

Sbragia Family Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

Real Weddings

• California Mobile Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sbragia gives you a panoramic view of the valley. It is a short distance from Healdsburg. This is a very popular destination wedding venue. We perform several weddings here every year and the service is first class. The ceremony takes place on the huge outside patio. The back drop is spectacular. Cocktail hour can take place both inside the large tasting room with almost 360 degree views. Dinner and Dancing also take place outside. One of our favorite locations to perform at!

• Weddings by Rose Barboza Wedding Officiants

I officiated a wedding at Sbragia's over the summer!! What a beautiful view of wine country!! I love the way the deck is set up overlooking many vineyards! The staff is friendly and helpful! I feel like a part of the family there!! Tracy, the wedding coordinator is fabulous!!! She is calming by nature and is very organized. I am blessed to work with her!!! Can't wait to officiate another wedding there. I think I must come up soon for some wine tasting!!! You will love it there!!!

• Encore Events Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have done many events with Sbragia Family Vineyards over the past couple of years. Tracy and her team doing an amazing job over there. They have great customer service and of course good wines. Anytime we have done events with them, they have always been so flexible and professional. We love to partner with them and look forward to many more events with them!

• 181 Concourse Blvd Suite C Santa Rosa, CA, 95403 See on map
    707-615-0733 (Phone number)
    7074730979 (Fax Number)
    11:00-5:00
    Location of (Sbragia Family Vineyards)