7800 Eastside Road, Healdsburg, CA 95448 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Copain Wines

Copain Wines, a Milestone Property, is an intimate winery wedding venue in Healdsburg, California. The property is on top of a hillside with scenic views of the bucolic Russian River Valley. For you and your guests’ convenience, it is located minutes from downtown Windsor and Healdsburg.

Facilities and Capacity
Copain Wines can host up to 100 people in its gorgeous location for your wedding day. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your big day, all with scenic views. The tasting room is a sleek barn-shaped room with modern and rustic vibes that come together to create a stunning atmosphere. Outside, you can enjoy the shade of mature trees and enjoy views of the valley and its stunning redwood trees. There is ample on-site parking, and valet service is available if desired. The venue is wheelchair accessible, so all your loved ones can easily join the celebration.

When you and your partner book your wedding at Copain Wines, a Milestone Property, you can collaborate with their event planner. Their wedding coordinator can support you throughout the planning process, coordinate with all of your vendors, run the rehearsal, be there the day of your wedding to ensure it runs smoothly, and oversee set up and clean up. They have a list of recommended vendors you can utilize to make the planning process easier. Copain Wines has an on-site get-ready room and commercial kitchen for you to use. You’ll also have access to the property’s tables, chairs, and lighting options. This gorgeous venue is available for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. A wine tasting is available to choose your favorite selections for your event.

11320cdcb4919130 ClaireLewis2016 427

Copain Wines 2
Copain Wines 3

Jodi · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing and beautiful!

I first want to start with a disclaimer regarding my/our review of Milestone. They made our special wedding day and time with our loved ones the most amazing flawless experience that was beyond even what our dreams had hoped it would be. So, please read the following sentiments and assessments with a pen in hand because I am sure you will be ready to sign your own contract with them to do for you what they did for us!

My wife and I agreed that we wanted to have an immediate family with a few friends only wedding. We planned on about 28 or so adults and about 12 kids. This ended up being exactly what our count turned out to be. We live in the South Bay area in Mountain View. Since we wanted a simple yet elegant wedding in wine country (Healdsburg area) we figured we could do most of the details ourselves.

I knew the wedding venue that I was hoping my wife would pick. Copain Wines. As it turns out, the Milestone Events Group was the company that manages weddings for Copain and other locations in the area. My wife and her friends were in Healdsburg in October of 2017 for a girl's weekend and to check out venues with Milestone. It turned out that they were taken to the venues by Marshall, the owner of the company. They really enjoyed him and said he was very open and helpful during their tour.

As I had hoped, and new would happen, Copain was the winner due to their quaint location and property, and most significantly, the view of the valley from their amazing Adirondack chairs!

Once we made the agreed upon choice of Copain for August 31, 2018, Marshall and crew took over and communicated quickly and thoroughly about what they needed from us and what we were to expect of them as the process started. As we had our first meeting over the phone with Krista, she provided us with a detailed step-by-step plan for our event. They gave us plenty of approved and vetted vendors that all had top reviews as we found out during our research. It was brought up during this "meet and greet", get to know us call, that Krista pointed out all the additional services that they provided. She did not try to push us into getting extra add-on help, but diligently explained what would make sense for us based on our conversation and description of what we were planning our wedding day to be.

As we were going through the menus and the event rental company Encore's services and online info that Milestone provided, we realized that the very reasonable wedding coordinator option they had was the way to go, especially not living in the area. Turns out it was one of the many fortuitous moves we made. From this point Briana became our Milestone wedding coordinator and her communication, attention to detail, and unbiased transparent advice put my wife's planning mind at ease.

Briana was a blessing. Not only in her abilities and obviously love of her job, but her down to earth demeanor and approach to making sure the day was what we wanted and not want they wanted to have us want to make more money. When your planner/coordinator makes suggestions and provides feedback that you never thought of or originally considered, you know you are in great hands. This was Briana. I could go on and on about Milestone, Copain, Pacific Connections (our amazing suggested caterer, I mean foodie approved amazing!), Encore Rentals and our amazing photographer, Gina Petersen. And I could go even longer espousing the amazing luck that we had Briana take us across the finish line without a hitch, but we all need to sleep and work, so my last comment is this - Use Milestone Events Group and beg to have Briana as your memory making and saving guide throughout your special event journey!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Stephanie T · Married on 08/18/2018

August Wedding at Copain

All I can say is that my wedding was everything I wanted and more. It was a absolute dream and it could not have happened without the help from Macenzie from Milestone events. She was helpful from day one from prepping me on what I should start thinking about early in the process and keeping me calm and organized through the end. I cannot thank her enough for her exceptional service, responsiveness, and advice. Thank you Macenzie, Milestone, and Copain!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Copain Wines 4
    Copain Wines 5
    Copain Wines 6

Copain Wines's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your kind words. From all of us here at Milestone, Macenzie especially, we are so honored to have been a part of it. We are happy you had such a great experience and look forward to seeing you at Copain Wines in the Future!
    Cheers!

Copain Wines Pricing

Copain Wines Price Rates

Copain Wines FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 7800 Eastside Road Healdsburg, CA, 95448 See on map