PoppyStone Floral Design

Sonoma, CA View map

$7,000 Typical Price

PoppyStone Floral Designs is a professional florist based in Wine Country, California. This florist offers authentic, unique floral designs to events across Northern California. PoppyStone Floral Designs brings creativity and inspiring designs to the florals at your wedding or event.

PoppyStone Floral Designs begins each relationship with clients at the consultation where they learn exactly what the client’s vision is for their event florals. This florist offers a variety of options featuring floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. In addition, this florist offers floral design expertise for aisle and altar decor and will provide delivery, set up, and clean up services as well. PoppyStone Floral Designs also offers the following services:

• Samples
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Corsages
  • Chuppah decor
  • Non-floral
  • Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7000.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Megan
    Megan Married on 06/19/2020

Absolutely Stunning!

Susan at PoppyStone was amazing! Her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. Susan did a fabulous job of taking my vision and making it better. I spoke with her on the phone and told her I had a general idea, but I not anything specific. She was able to listen and really pinpointed what I wanted. Susan was very flexible because we were originally planning a large wedding with flowers on dinner tables, etc. But, because of Covid we had to change to an elopement with just my husband and I in attendance. She was able to accommodate this request and even change it up a bit bc I didn't want it to be as formal looking. My husband's boutonniere was so perfect as well! Susan made the most amazing large floral arrangements for our wedding alter on barrels. My bouquet was even better than I had imagined. I could not say enough positive things about her flowers and work! I loved my flowers so much that I flew home on a plane with my bouquet in order for it be preserved. :). I highly recommend her work!!
  • Denise
    Denise L. Married on 02/29/2020

Susan and her flowers are amazing - she's such an artist!

We worked with Susan through Sugar Rush Events, and we are SO happy we were paired with her. She's incredible. Not only did she elevate our floral vision, she delivered the most stunning, jaw-dropping arrangements. She was incredibly professional, responsive and kind, and just a fun person to be around which made the process that much easier. Thank you, Susan!

PoppyStone Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved working with you and you looked stunning on your wedding day! Can't wait for our wine tasing date! xoxo
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome experience. Highly recommend!

Susan and Poppystone were incredible. She understood our vision and brought it to life with thoughtful touches that felt personal. She was also thoughtful about our budget and worked with us to work within it. We received many compliments on her work throughout the evening.

PoppyStone Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! I enjoyed working with you and doing your flowers -- and the venue was absolutely stunning! All the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

30 photos · 09/13/2015
  • Esteban & Jessica
    23 photos · 04/11/2015

Sara Pisheh Design Sara Pisheh Design Wedding Invitations

Poppystone Floral Couture is the best in floral arrangements. I had a chance to work with them closely and I enjoyed the collaboration a lot. I'm also a fan/follower on their Instagram page and every design I see is so breathtaking. I highly recommend them!

1327 B ST Sonoma, CA, 94559

By Appointment Only
Location of (PoppyStone Floral Design)
Napa Napa, CA, 94559 See on map