Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson Reviews

92 | Guerneville, CA

92 Reviews for Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson

92 Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson Reviews

Lexie · Married on 08/11/2018

Heather did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! We got married this past August at Trentadue Winery in Geyserville, CA. I really wanted peonies for our wedding flowers, but being in August they weren't in season. Heather recommended garden roses, and they were absolutely beautiful and helped to complete our vision. Besides being completely talented, Heather is one of the nicest people I have ever met! She is so professional, and we had the pleasure of meeting her in person before our wedding. She was an absolute joy to work with, and was there on the big day and helped to make sure everything was amazing. Thank you, Heather!

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 1
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 2
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 3
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 4
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 5
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 6

Dominique Bridge · Married on 07/14/2018

Lovely flowers

Heather provided the gorgeous flowers for our July wedding at Viansa. Based on her beautiful website, I could tell that she had the aesthetic that I was looking for. She was lovely and easy to work with. After chatting about my preferences over the phone, she put together a proposal. She was very flexible when I was hoping to lower the price, and we decided to cut some of the ceremony decorations, and reuse the aisle flowers for the cocktail hour. All in all, it was an absolute pleasure to work with her, and I would recommend her to any engaged couple!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/06/2018

Heather did an amazing job! The flower arrangements were beautiful and smelled so good. Everyone was complimenting the arrangements. She was very easy to work with and super flexible. So happy with her work!!

Kali · Married on 03/03/2018

I was fortunate enough to do an internship five years ago at a winery in Sonoma County where I met Heather. Working with Heather behind the scenes introduced me to her style and heartfeltness! I knew from that time that when I got married I would want Heather to be my florist.
    We chatted a few times on the phone and she immediately understood my vision, even though I felt like I couldn’t quite pinpoint exactly what I wanted. She looked at my Pinterest boards and was able to put into words the styles that I loved.

Based on the time of year that the wedding was taking place, end of March. She put together a proposal of all of the different floral arrangements and listed out each flower that she would use. It was very easy to make some minor adjustments to the florals in the planning process.
    We were met with a hiccup leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. During this time, not only did Heather reach out and check to see how we were doing but also to give us recommendations of other venues to reach out to. Thankfully we were quickly able to find our new venue, Gloria Ferrer Vineyards, that had much of the same characteristics to our original venue. Heather hadn’t done a wedding there for a few years so made time to visit the winery to be able to know how to properly execute my vision.
    It’s finally the day of the wedding, I’m standing upstairs in the bridal room with my bridesmaids and here comes Heather with the most stunning bouquets I have ever seen! I don’t think I could have envisioned a better bouquet if I tried! Just looking at it made me so happy because she truly listened to what I was describing and brought it to life. If I could have that bouquet displayed in my house for the rest of my life I would!
    Everything surrounding the flowers was just perfect. She did an amazing job and I can’t wait to work with Heather in the future!

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 7
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 8

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Heather did a great job on the flowers . She was very responsive and professional. We would highly recommended her to family,friends etc.
    Steve & Barbara Johnson

Donna · Married on 08/12/2017

First of all, Heather the kindness and warmest person you want to meet, she cares 100% that your special day will be perfect!
    Heather had the insight of exactly what my son and his fiancé wanted, by colors, flowers and the dos and don’ts of the floral arrangements for their wedding. She gave great ideas when we didn’t really know what was wanted.
    She is extremely knowledgeable of flowers; we had an unusual request of bamboo being incorporated in the floral arrangements and bouquets. Heather found an excellent “look at like” that would hold up during the wedding, it was perfect!
    Heather is professional, with the warmest heart.
    I highly recommend Heather Hendrickson for your wedding flowers or any other event. My son and his wife and I couldn’t be any happier with the flowers that Heather created for their wedding, it made their day perfect!!

R · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather's designs for my June 2017 wedding in Monte Rio, CA were absolutely perfect. She listened to what I wanted, was responsive to my questions, and her colorful arrangements went perfectly with the venue and my vision for the day. The bouquets were exactly what I had pictured in my mind, and the flowers at the reception venue and the ceremony looked amazing. It was so nice to not have to stress about the flowers because Heather was on top of everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Sonoma county!

Kris · Married on 05/26/2017

Heather did a fantastic job designing the flower arrangements for my wine country wedding last May. She took the handful of sample photos I sent her and executed to perfection. She also stayed in communication while traveling to Australia, which was very impressive. Couldn’t say more wonderful things about Heather and her work.

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

I could not say enough wonderful things about working with Heather! From our very first email I felt like I had made the right decision and meeting and working with her in person only confirmed that feeling! I still receive compliments about our flowers from the wedding a year and a half later. She knows the venues, she knows her flowers, and she knows how to listen and bring to life what you imagine!! I wish we had her here in Texas to use for all of our big family events!

Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 9
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 10
    Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson 11

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

Heather is simply amazing! Before I dive into how beautiful she made my wedding, I need to touch on her personal characteristics that made the whole process a dream come true. Heather is kind, knowledgable, honest, and excellent at communicating. I planned my entire wedding long distance, and Heather made the whole process so easy. Our first phone conversation was extremely helpful, and she was able to answer all my questions. She gave me tons of recommendations, and because of Heather, I also found my caterer… whom we loved. Heather thinks of absolutely EVERYTHING. She is professionalism at its finest.

The flowers at my wedding were breathtaking. It ended up raining on our wedding day— of course, every brides worst fear. Last minute all the plans changed and our whole wedding moved indoors. The rain must truly make for a lucky bride because I still can feel the overwhelming sense of warmth and magic that showered us that day. The flowers were jaw-dropping gorgeous…everything I dreamt of and more. Heather was able to re-arrange some previous plans and re-create my walkway. Since we were unable to use the rose petals indoors, Heather created flower arrangements in jars that she hung from the chairs. I love how Heather took the reins, and created a little piece of heaven at our wedding. Her arrangements are dense with the most healthy and beautiful flowers. People for weeks following the wedding kept complimenting me on the flowers. The barrel arrangements she made created a perfect look for my ceremony, and then later for the sweet heart table. The bouquets were just gorgeous and the men’s boutonnieres were beyond perfect. I was so lucky to have been able to find Heather as the florist for our wedding. Heather helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Tiffany

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with and our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous! She always responded promptly to emails and was so helpful with any question I had. She really understood my vision for the wedding and the bouquets, centerpieces, and other flowers were truly a highlight of our wedding! Her prices were fair, and all costs were laid out up front so we could really tailor what we wanted for our budget. She was so nice and really just a joy to have as part of our wedding day dream team!

Joanna · Married on 09/17/2016

Heather was an absolute joy to work with. From our first communication, to consultation, to execution I could not have been more thrilled to use Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson. If you are looking for a no fuss florist, who takes pride in what they do, I HIGHLY recommend Heather for your wedding flowers. You will not be disappointed by the quality, professionalism and value Heather will bring to your special day.

Liz · Married on 09/16/2016

I was planning my wedding from the east coast and Heather was so wonderful to work with. She was able to send photos of previous wedding as well as pictures of ideas she had for ours. We loved working with her and her team.

Joanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Heather was incredibly responsive as we planned for our big day. We sent her inspiration photos and she came prepared for our in-person meeting with some beautiful options. All the flowers on the day itself were better than I could have imagined. Incredibly natural, local, and it meant so much getting her unique creations. Highly recommend.

Betsy · Married on 06/05/2016

Heather was an absolute joy to work with for our vineyard wedding this summer. She was incredibly responsive via email and was very easy to communicate with. Early in the process she connected with me over the phone to understand my vision for our wedding day and created a plan based on my preferences and budget. As the wedding date drew closer she was very flexible and was willing to chat with both my mother and myself to work out the final details. Heather grows many of the flowers she uses in her own garden and her creations are absolutely beautiful. I sent her a picture of a bridal bouquet that I loved and she was able to make something similar but even more beautiful. I would work with Heather again without question and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for his or her special event.

I have never written a review before, but I can't help but praise the beautiful work that Heather did for my wedding. Flowers were initially at the bottom of mine and my husband's list of things that we wanted to spend money on for the wedding, but Heather was able to give me an honest/realistic estimate of what it would take to realize my vision for the wedding aesthetic and then created it perfectly within our agreed upon budget. The flowers were vibrant, thoughtfully and artistically arranged and absolutely took my breath away. To my surprise, they ended up being one of my favorite parts of the wedding! Thank you, Heather, for your guidance and your beautiful work-- you're truly an artist.

Donna · Married on 11/12/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Heather from start to finish- she is awesome! Planning in advance of our wedding was a breeze with her. She was super helpful, professional and so, so nice. To say that the flower bouquets, boutonnières, and table settings turned out gorgeous would be an understatement- they were spectacular!!! And way better than I could have imagined!! Family and friends were complimenting on how beautiful the flowers and arrangements were months after the wedding- that is how great of a job Heather did.
    Thank you Heather!!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Here is what you need to know about Heather:

She is an amazing human being.

Her entire heart and soul goes into what she does.

She has a vision for floral aesthetics that most people just don't have the ability to see.

She is flexible and honest.

She is a good communicator.

She will go above and beyond for you.

She will ship flowers in from other states for your bouquet to make sure it is perfect.

She works well under pressure.

She grows many of her own flowers. Her dahlias are the best I have ever seen.

She executes.

Heather designed and delivered my flowers for all the weekends events. I walked into my reception and burst into tears because she made my vision come to life (I swear I would never normally cry over flowers). What I described to her over several months was exactly what was before my eyes. Over 100 arrangements, 6 locations, endless hours of in person and over the phone planning Heather did it!

The bottom line is if you want absolutely stunning flowers that you and your guests will fawn over you and remember for years to come you hire Heather Hendrickson.

• User3193154 · 2+ years ago

As so many others have so eloquently put it, I’ll simply say: choose Heather!

First of all, I feel like I was one of those nightmare-ish brides when it came to florals. I conjunctively had zero floral knowledge and a million ideas (thanks, Pinterest). Heather was the most patient person-intently listening to every single thing I had to say and helping me narrow down my inspiration to something that was downright beautiful. We were planning from across the world, so she was great about setting up phone calls and being available via email 24/7. She also helped guide me in the practicality of choosing flowers that would be available and in season, and she was very honest about pricing and how everything would impact my budget. She even suggested creative uses of the bouquets and ceremony arrangements so that they didn’t go to waste! She continuously updated the detailed quote after our many conversations, which was great for this OCD bride!

The flowers for the event were absolutely stunning, and I give 100% credit to Heather. Everything was exactly as I had dreamed. The flowers themselves were natural, lush, and romantic, and I personally enjoyed that many of them had come from her own garden – don’t even get me started on her Café Au Lait Dahlias! I was also so overjoyed to walk through the space before the wedding started to see that everything had come to life, and of course, Heather’s smiling face was there to personally greet me and hand me my incredible bouquet!

Last but not least, Heather just has the biggest heart of any of our vendors. She has so much passion, and she puts it into everything she does. Heather was more than what I could have ever expected from a floral designer, and I know that so many other brides feel the same way.

I’ll close by echoing my starting sentiment: If you are just beginning your search for a florist…or are trying decide between several vendors, save yourself the time.

Choose Heather Hendrickson!

Heather was recommended by our planner, Jennifer, and we were so happy she did. Heather was easy to work with and was very patient with our many revisions. The results were exactly what we wanted and more! All the flowers she used for the bouquets were grown in her own garden! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the flowers and everything looked wonderful in the pictures. Heather even made the suggestion of using out table arrangements for our brunch the next day. So smart! Our brunch tables looked amazing and it saved us a lot of money. I would definitely recommend Heather to anyone interested in unique and personal floral design.

Working with Heather was fantastic! After our initial phone call to discuss what I wanted and a few emails exchanged, Heather was able to created arrangements that were beyond what I could have ever imagined! Her work was fantastic and she was beyond professional. She even went so far as to send me pictures of the arrangements afterwards that she had taken. I loved working with Heather and wouldn't hesitate to rave about her and her arrangements. Heather is a rockstar!

Allison · Married on 06/13/2015

Heather is an absolute joy to work with. I hired her for our wedding in Healdsburg, and began working with her about 8 months out. She was always a step ahead of me, and her close communication was always appreciated. Through phone calls and email, we worked together to refine the general look that I was going for. Our wedding venue was a gorgeous vineyard/ garden setting and I wanted an organic, uncontrived look that matched the setting. She knew exactly what I wanted and on the day of, she totally shined. I've never seen such amazing, colorful arrangements that looked like they were just cut from the garden. Our friends are still talking about our beautiful day. Thank you Heather!

I would recommend anyone planning a wedding or event in Napa/Sonoma and needing floral designs to check out Floral Designs by Heather Hendrickson. Heather styled my wedding and was attentive, receptive to feedback, honest, reliable, and worked hard to understand my vision. Heather also understood the constraints of a budget and helped provide the best possible way to reach my goals while honoring my budget.

It was a privilege to work with Heather Hendrickson for the event of our daughter's wedding. Her professionalism, knowledge and artistic design skill was outstanding. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful and my daughter's bridal bouquet was exactly what she asked for. It brought her to tears when she saw it. All our arrangements from centerpieces at the reception to huge, gorgeous arrangements up front at the ceremony were amazing. Heather met all our requests to every detail. She also took numerous pictures for us as we were so busy at the time and e- mailed them forward to us. Such a gracious lady and so easy and flexible to work with. I highly recommend Heather Hendrickson.

Veronica · Married on 11/08/2014

Heather was exceptional! We had a lot of phone conversations and emails back and forth for several months on various flowers and trends I liked. We're both visual people, so my Pinterest board was a saving grace for us! Last minute, we decided on an ombre aisle and it looked beautiful. My bridal bouquet and attendant bouquets were so romantic and beautiful. Thank you Heather for making my day so beautiful!