AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 4
AMS Entertainment 5
AMS Entertainment 6

Cathy Liversedge · Married on 08/13/2019

Best DJ/Entertainment Company in town!

Joe from AMS Entertainment was so easy to work with! Quick to respond to every question and there every step of the way to assist us in planning our event!
    Alex our DJ - was GREAT! I can't say enough nice things about him. Alex knows how to keep the party going! He's personable, tons of fun, great with guests of all ages and knows how to read the crowd. Alex really made the night come together and hands down I would have him at every event we do now!
    Also, I highly recommend the photo booth as a addition to your event - it was a huge hit! Thank you to everyone at AMS Entertainment!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Recupero · Married on 06/30/2019

Rockin All Night Long!

Wow, Skip did an awesome job. He kept the dance floor hopping. There wasn’t a song that he played that we didn’t like. We had an amazing end to our evening and are so appreciative of Skip and the AMS team for making our reception extra special.

Sent on 07/02/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Jenna! You had such a fun, reception party at the Archer Hotel in Napa. Thank you! And Congrats!
  • Kati

Kati Pennington · Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you AMS!!

Wow wow wow!!! It couldn’t have been better! Emil was absolutely incredible, and our string performers were wonderful! Every note, and detail we asked for was delivered, and we felt so taken care of every step of the way. We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to you and Hunter. Emil said he has such a great time with your friends and family at Vine Hill House. Thanks!

Abigail Norman · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and Experienced

AMS was amazing. They were so professional and I knew I could lean on them throughout the entire process! The night of went so smoothly because of them!

Sent on 06/27/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Abigail. You and Jeff had a fun reception and beautiful ceremony at Viansa WInery. Congratulations.

Mark · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Joe and Merav could not have been easier. After a quick consult with Merav about what we were looking for, she knew exactly what we wanted our day to be like and did not disappoint. Music selection was great the whole night to the point where I probably danced more than any groom should.

Thanks again AMS Team, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Mark, wow, thanks for your kind words. You had an epic party at Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves. We are thrilled you danced so much :)

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Packed Dance Floor

AMS did an amazing job for our wedding. I remember talking to Joe before hand while planning and emphasized we wanted a packed dance floor. And he delivered. Everyone had a great time and the music was exactly what we were looking for. You set up a song list before the wedding with 30 songs that you either like, love or hate, you can also add must play songs. All of our must haves were played, and the playlist they developed was perfect. I heard great things about this company before we hired them and they lived up to the hype. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sara! You and Chris had such a fun wedding. Everyone danced all night. Congrats to The Tonners!

Kyle Burbank · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing job...

AMS Entertainment was nothing but professional the whole time. We had a change of heart on our plan a month before the wedding and Joe was amazing working with us to change the contract. We also had DJ Rod as our DJ at the wedding he was very friendly very professional. He played great music and kept the party going!!! Truly an amazing job all around by the whole company. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/05/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Kyle! Rod said you had an amazing, epic party at the Villa Chanticleer. He had so much fun!. Congratulations.

Sarah Wong · Married on 05/11/2019

Ams is the best!

Working with Joe and AMS Entertainment was AMAZING. Joe is incredibly friendly and you can tell he really cares about crafting a personal and fun experience for his clients. He was super responsive throughout our planning process and really took to heart our style and taste in music. All that being said, we didn't fully know how he would "perform" during the evening, and I'm happy to say he absolutely nailed it! He went above and beyond our expectations, kept the energy high, and the dance floor was packed all night. I have guests of all ages that are STILL telling me that the music was amazing and it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding in a long time. Thank you SO much Joe - you made our night!

Sent on 06/19/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

What can I say Sarah, you and Phil had an amazing, killer party at Olympias Valley Estate. WOW. So much fun. Congratulations!

Linda · Married on 04/01/2019

May 19th Wedding

AMS was an excellent entertainment service for our wedding! They made it super easy by simply giving a personalized website to upload all music for the ceremony and reception and they played ALL the music we requested. Our DJ was Alex and he reached out to me closer to the wedding and we had a few personal phone calls to touch base which was really helpful. He checked in on us throughout the wedding day to make sure things were how we liked and I couldn't ask for a better DJ and company to work with. Thankyou Alex and AMS!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Dr.

Dr. Brittany Hines · Married on 03/23/2019

Great at Reading the Crowd & Keeping the Party Going!!

I talked to Joe a couple of times before we ended up booking AMS. They had the best customer service, were organized & reassured me that I had all the right people on my wedding vendor team! Alex was our DJ & was super friendly, communicated with me when needed, but overall payed attention to what our friends & family responded to on the dance floor to keep the party going! He was awesome! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Sabrina · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding DJ

Emil from AMS entertainment was our wedding DJ/MC and I couldn’t have been happier! He made the wedding go smoothly and perfectly. Emil really had my back because I had no idea what I wanted or needed for this wedding. AMS is the way to go. They have an online planner which you can pick out your songs and that really helped me out by keeping track of the songs. If you need or want a DJ I would highly recommend them for any type of party! They have an awesome team!

Sent on 03/09/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Sabrina. Thank you for trusting AMS with your wedding. You had a great party at Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club.

Daisy Gutierrez · Married on 03/01/2019

AMS at Latin Weddings

AMS was able to provide our reception with quality and entertaining music in Spanish. Joe responded very well to our music requests. He was professional before, during, and after the event. He is incredibly flexible and knows his music!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Casey

Casey Lyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!!

Emil was wonderful!! From planning, to our actual reception, I could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/20/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Casey Lyn. You had an amazing wedding and reception at Auberge du Soleil. Congratulations to you and Griffin.
  • O

Olivia H · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ we had ever seen at a wedding!

Skip was the absolute best! He checked in with us throughout the evening and he had the perfect energy to host the reception.
    Very easy to work with and was such a joy to be around! We went to a wedding earlier in the year and Skip was the DJ and we had such a great time at that wedding too. We were thrilled when we got him too!

Sent on 11/29/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Olivia. You and Ryan had such an awesome, fun wedding at Tre Posti in Napa. Congratulations.

Emily Spataro · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Reception

Great music selection, MC, communicates well, would definitely use again, guests danced the whole time and very complimentary of the music selections.

Sent on 10/15/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Emily. You and Nedim had such a fun wedding at B.R. Cohn Winery! We had a great time providing your DJ, Photobooth and Live Musicians. Congratulations.
  • Rachel

Rachel Lewis · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Emil was amazing. He kept the flow of the event moving along, and kept the party going. He has a wonderfully calm deminer, which kept the bride feeling great about everything. He grasped the vibe of the wedding we were going for and knocked it out of the park! Our friend was even trying to book him for her wedding and she’s not engaged just yet :)
    We would recommend Emil and AMS to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Rachel. You and Nick had an epic reception at Soda Rock Winery. Sooo much fun. Congrats to both of you.

Anthony Mazzina · Married on 10/13/2018

October Farm Wedding

We had heard about AMS through the venue we got married at, and as soon as we had met and talked with Joe at AMS, we knew that they were the best option. Joe and the team at AMS communicated with us very well, and made planning our large outdoor wedding way easier than we could have ever imagined. AMS took a lot of stress out of the whole wedding planning process, and also took our personal ideas and made everything turn out amazing. Everything from the background music to the lighting, they made our wedding day extra special while still being subtle during important parts throughout the day. The dance party during the reception was awesome and we are still hearing from all of our friends and family about how much fun people had, and how great the DJ was. A close friend of ours said to us during the reception that they had never seen a dance floor erupt so quickly at any wedding. We are thankful for AMS Entertainment for their professional and outstanding service, and will definitely be recommending them to anyone in need of their services.

Sent on 10/21/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Anthony, Thank you. Your and Kayla's wedding at Olympias Valley Estate was EPIC. 3+ hours of non-stop dancing. I had so much fun. Congrats!
  • Kargene

Kargene · Married on 10/13/2018

Best. Mc. Ever!

Rod was amazing. He helped in so many ways and made the evening perfect for myself nas all of our guests! He made sure that prior to the wedding, all my questions and concerns were taken care of and also had so many helpful hints and ideas along the way! I would highly recommend not only Rod but AMS to any and everyone looking for an MC for their wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    AMS Entertainment 7
    AMS Entertainment 8
    AMS Entertainment 9

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Kargene! We think Rod is pretty amazing too. Rod said your and Tyler's wedding at The Bennett Valley Golf Club was awesome. Congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

I Highly Recommend Working with AMS

AMS Entertainment provided the DJ services for our wedding in October 2018 at the Lodge at Sonoma. They are a preferred vendor for the location and I highly recommend working with them. The entire process was very easy, streamlined and staff was flexible in helping us to meet our need for the day. Emil was our DJ and he was great at listening to our requests and had no problem finding some special songs we wanted to use. He also had a great positive attitude and ran things with other vendors smoothly (microphones with our videographer, etc.). We loved having him there to help us celebrate our big day.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

From the initial planning process to our actual wedding, Joe and the AMS team were a dream to work with. They made an effort to get to know us - asking all of the right questions, providing a good perspective throughout, and always ensuring quick response times - and it definitely paid off the day of. Joe was amazing!!! He kept our guests dancing all night long, and we received so many compliments about the range of music and of course, the photo booth! I never had to worry about what was coming next, and I'm so grateful to the team for making our day so special. I couldn't recommend the team more!

Sent on 10/12/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Ashley. You and Helmut had an EPIC party at Petroni Vineyards. So much fun. Congratulations!

Jess E · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Entertainment Company!

My husband and I were married on October 5, 2018 at Viansa Winery. Initially, I spoke with Joe, from AMS, who talked with me about how we envisioned our wedding day. He really listened to what we had to say and helped determine which package fit us best based off of this conversation. Later, closer to the date, I spoke with Francis about the details. We figured out what songs were to be played, who everyone's names were and all other small details I would have over looked otherwise. She was ready for me at the AMS before I even got there- very professional and kind. AMS also has an online portal which is very easy to use. I can make edits and changes at any time leading up to the event. Rod, our DJ, had a great style! He was so easy going and really felt the energy of our guests. Everyone was up dancing during reception and had a great relaxing time during cocktail hour. We also had beautiful amber colored lights in the room that provided a warm feeling in the reception hall. I wasn't sure which color would work well, but Francis was very helpful during this process.

Overall, AMS was a seamless process from start to finish. I highly recommend this company for any event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, Thank you. Your wedding was amazing at Viansa Winery. The dance floor was lit. Congrats to you and Daniel.
  • Ian

Ian Burkow · Married on 09/28/2018

September Wedding in Healdsburg

We do not live in the area, so picking a DJ was difficult. We chose AMS because they were very responsive over email, accommodating, and had received strong reviews. We made the right choice! AMS was very easy to work with, managed everything on the wedding day just as we requested, and most importantly, kept the crowd dancing. Joe (our DJ) got everything set-up quietly without anyone noticing and, just before dinner, checked-in with us to make sure that we were happy. He managed the reception beautifully and clearly had listened to our vision for the evening. We also had AMS do a photo booth, which was a big hit. The woman running it was awesome too and made sure our guests left photos for us in the scrapbook. Do not hesitate to book AMS!

Sent on 10/21/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Ian. Your dancefloor was lit. Your wedding at Trentadue Winery was so much fun! Congratulations!

kimberly · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't have been happier with the process and outcome!

Sent on 09/19/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kimberly, Thanks for your review. You had a beautiful wedding at Foley Sonoma!

Celeste · Married on 09/15/2018

We loved working with AMS for our wedding. Everyone that we worked with was super responsive and made planning the music for our special day so easy. The online account was user friendly and Frances, Joe and Sam were on the ball throughout the process. Andy was wonderful at our big day, playing excellent selections throughout cocktail hour, dinner and dancing (the dance floor was hopping the whole night!) and ensuring, along with Vine Hill House, that our transitions were seamless. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Celest. You and Andrew had such a fun reception at Vine Hill House. Congrats!