AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 6
  • Kristy

Kristy Harlin · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Emil was the best!

Emil was wonderful in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding and even better during. I didn't really know what specific music I wanted and he led me through artist by artist gauging my reactions during a phone appointment. He listened to all my likes/dislikes and did a fantastic job of reading the crowd. We danced all night.
    His audio of our personal ceremony vows that he then played back for us as our "last dance" was truly a magical moment.
    We had some of our other vendors fail us miserably this night, but Emil was fantastic. Thank you so so much!

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Kristy, Congratulations. You had such a beautiful, fun wedding and reception at Sbragia Vineyards. Thank you.
  • Emily

Emily Stanford · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Book them!!

AMS is a must! We chose them because they were highly recommended by our wedding planner, and my parents had gone to a wedding that they DJ'd and said the dance floor was packed. AMS (and our particular DJ, Joe, who I think is the owner), absolutely did not disappoint. They played a great mix of songs that appealed to all different types of guests, and were very accommodating of my specific instructions for mixing two songs for a fun father/daughter dance. They are very easy going and made the process simple on my end. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 10/18/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun at your wedding at Ramekins. Congratulations to you and Wes!

• Shawn

Shawn Buttner · Married on 09/28/2019

Super Fun and Great Folks to Work With For Your Wedding.

AMS was great for our wedding! DJ Alex listened to our input for our night, and executed exceptionally well! He also, very sweetly, checked in with us throughout​ the night to make sure we were on the same page, and if he could help out from a DJ perspective in any way. It was super fun, and if you are going with a DJ for your wedding, DEFINATELY check out AMS!

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Shawn. Congratulations to you and Ashley. You had such an amazing wedding and reception at Gundlach Bundschu Winery.
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Strawderman · Married on 09/21/2019

Do you remember the 21st night of September? How could we forget it!

Thank you so much to AMS Entertainment and specifically DJ Emil. He was fantastic, kept the party going and even shocked up at the end of the night by replaying our vows. Thank you all for being part of our big day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily Gabree · Married on 09/20/2019

So happy we chose AMS!!

This company was amazing from the first day we reached out. Joe is incredibly responsive, and both our ceremony musician and DJ were fantastic. We got so many compliments on the music and our dance floor!

Also, DJ Emil recorded our entire ceremony, and he sent us the full recording and a beautiful version of our vows while we were on our honeymoon. We didn’t hire a videographer, so to have these moments recorded is priceless.

We highly recommend you hire AMS for your wine country wedding / event!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Louise

Louise Mcdonald · Married on 09/20/2019

Sonoma County Vineyard Wedding

AMS are the best!

Joe, DJ Alex, the Skyline Duo, the photobooth staff were amazing to work with for our wedding! All of their attention to detail and assistance completely surpassed our expectations. The photo booth was the best we have ever encountered and such a hit at our wedding! DJ Alex was on point, so welcoming and such a nice guy to work with. The skyline duo were beautiful and brought such elegance to our ceremony.

Thank you for being so well organized and such a huge help AMS! You all made our planning so easy and informed. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Aww...thanks Louise. Congratulations! You had such a beautiful wedding and reception at Sbragia Vineyards! It was our pleasure to serve you.
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 09/07/2019

Great DJ Experience with AMS

Thank you to Joe and his team for making sure our wedding was perfect! From making people could hear the vows during the ceremony and the speeches in a difficult setting (long king tables under grape vines), to making sure the party was constantly going. Music is very important to my husband and I and AMS did a great job with it all! I'd recommend working w/ AMS.

Jocelyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Loved AMS!

We loved having AMS Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. We had Merav as our DJ and she was everything and more. She listened to everything we wanted - from when to fade songs in and out to what songs we would like played at different points of the day (pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception). She called and checked in with a couple days before the wedding which completely put me at ease! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Cathy Liversedge · Married on 08/13/2019

Best DJ/Entertainment Company in town!

Joe from AMS Entertainment was so easy to work with! Quick to respond to every question and there every step of the way to assist us in planning our event!
    Alex our DJ - was GREAT! I can't say enough nice things about him. Alex knows how to keep the party going! He's personable, tons of fun, great with guests of all ages and knows how to read the crowd. Alex really made the night come together and hands down I would have him at every event we do now!
    Also, I highly recommend the photo booth as a addition to your event - it was a huge hit! Thank you to everyone at AMS Entertainment!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Recupero · Married on 06/30/2019

Rockin All Night Long!

Wow, Skip did an awesome job. He kept the dance floor hopping. There wasn’t a song that he played that we didn’t like. We had an amazing end to our evening and are so appreciative of Skip and the AMS team for making our reception extra special.

Sent on 07/02/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Jenna! You had such a fun, reception party at the Archer Hotel in Napa. Thank you! And Congrats!

Ju · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

Our DJ Merav, was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was so friendly and personable, and really did an incredible job reading the crowd! Our guestlist was made up of a rather eclectic mix of my husband’s family and our friends from all over the US, and my family from Burma and Singapore, so we weren’t sure what kind of music would work for this group. But Merav did her magic, and really got everyone up and moving! It was a lot of fun for us to see my 60-year-old dad working it on the dance floor right alongside my husband’s 10-year-old nephew. Merav also looked like she was enjoying the music she was playing, which may not seem like a big deal, but really added to the overall feel of the dance floor. A few of our guests actually came up to us and said Merav was the best DJ they’d ever seen at a wedding. So I highly recommend AMS, and especially Merav, for any event!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kati

Kati Pennington · Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you AMS!!

Wow wow wow!!! It couldn’t have been better! Emil was absolutely incredible, and our string performers were wonderful! Every note, and detail we asked for was delivered, and we felt so taken care of every step of the way. We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to you and Hunter. Emil said he has such a great time with your friends and family at Vine Hill House. Thanks!

Abigail Norman · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and Experienced

AMS was amazing. They were so professional and I knew I could lean on them throughout the entire process! The night of went so smoothly because of them!

Sent on 06/27/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Abigail. You and Jeff had a fun reception and beautiful ceremony at Viansa WInery. Congratulations.

Mark · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Joe and Merav could not have been easier. After a quick consult with Merav about what we were looking for, she knew exactly what we wanted our day to be like and did not disappoint. Music selection was great the whole night to the point where I probably danced more than any groom should.

Thanks again AMS Team, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Mark, wow, thanks for your kind words. You had an epic party at Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves. We are thrilled you danced so much :)

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Packed Dance Floor

AMS did an amazing job for our wedding. I remember talking to Joe before hand while planning and emphasized we wanted a packed dance floor. And he delivered. Everyone had a great time and the music was exactly what we were looking for. You set up a song list before the wedding with 30 songs that you either like, love or hate, you can also add must play songs. All of our must haves were played, and the playlist they developed was perfect. I heard great things about this company before we hired them and they lived up to the hype. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sara! You and Chris had such a fun wedding. Everyone danced all night. Congrats to The Tonners!

Kyle Burbank · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing job...

AMS Entertainment was nothing but professional the whole time. We had a change of heart on our plan a month before the wedding and Joe was amazing working with us to change the contract. We also had DJ Rod as our DJ at the wedding he was very friendly very professional. He played great music and kept the party going!!! Truly an amazing job all around by the whole company. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/05/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Kyle! Rod said you had an amazing, epic party at the Villa Chanticleer. He had so much fun!. Congratulations.

Sarah Wong · Married on 05/11/2019

Ams is the best!

Working with Joe and AMS Entertainment was AMAZING. Joe is incredibly friendly and you can tell he really cares about crafting a personal and fun experience for his clients. He was super responsive throughout our planning process and really took to heart our style and taste in music. All that being said, we didn't fully know how he would "perform" during the evening, and I'm happy to say he absolutely nailed it! He went above and beyond our expectations, kept the energy high, and the dance floor was packed all night. I have guests of all ages that are STILL telling me that the music was amazing and it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding in a long time. Thank you SO much Joe - you made our night!

Sent on 06/19/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

What can I say Sarah, you and Phil had an amazing, killer party at Olympias Valley Estate. WOW. So much fun. Congratulations!

Jordan R · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn’t Have Asked For Better

AMS was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding so I was nervous about booking a DJ without meeting in person. Well, there was no need to worry because I couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding.m. We had such a blast dancing to all of the great music, and we heard from many of our guests that it was the best wedding DJ they’ve ever heard. Alex was so responsive and easy to work with. He listened to what we asked for and the music was exactly what we would have picked ourselves. It was a 5-star experience all around.

Sent on 04/16/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jordan, Thank you for your kind words. You had such an amazing wedding at Charles Krug Winery. Congratulations!

Linda · Married on 04/01/2019

May 19th Wedding

AMS was an excellent entertainment service for our wedding! They made it super easy by simply giving a personalized website to upload all music for the ceremony and reception and they played ALL the music we requested. Our DJ was Alex and he reached out to me closer to the wedding and we had a few personal phone calls to touch base which was really helpful. He checked in on us throughout the wedding day to make sure things were how we liked and I couldn't ask for a better DJ and company to work with. Thankyou Alex and AMS!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Dr.

Dr. Brittany Hines · Married on 03/23/2019

Great at Reading the Crowd & Keeping the Party Going!!

I talked to Joe a couple of times before we ended up booking AMS. They had the best customer service, were organized & reassured me that I had all the right people on my wedding vendor team! Alex was our DJ & was super friendly, communicated with me when needed, but overall payed attention to what our friends & family responded to on the dance floor to keep the party going! He was awesome! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Sabrina · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding DJ

Emil from AMS entertainment was our wedding DJ/MC and I couldn’t have been happier! He made the wedding go smoothly and perfectly. Emil really had my back because I had no idea what I wanted or needed for this wedding. AMS is the way to go. They have an online planner which you can pick out your songs and that really helped me out by keeping track of the songs. If you need or want a DJ I would highly recommend them for any type of party! They have an awesome team!

Sent on 03/09/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Sabrina. Thank you for trusting AMS with your wedding. You had a great party at Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club.

Daisy Gutierrez · Married on 03/01/2019

AMS at Latin Weddings

AMS was able to provide our reception with quality and entertaining music in Spanish. Joe responded very well to our music requests. He was professional before, during, and after the event. He is incredibly flexible and knows his music!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Casey

Casey Lyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!!

Emil was wonderful!! From planning, to our actual reception, I could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/20/2019

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Casey Lyn. You had an amazing wedding and reception at Auberge du Soleil. Congratulations to you and Griffin.
  • O

Olivia H · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ we had ever seen at a wedding!

Skip was the absolute best! He checked in with us throughout the evening and he had the perfect energy to host the reception.
    Very easy to work with and was such a joy to be around! We went to a wedding earlier in the year and Skip was the DJ and we had such a great time at that wedding too. We were thrilled when we got him too!

Sent on 11/29/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Olivia. You and Ryan had such an awesome, fun wedding at Tre Posti in Napa. Congratulations.

Emily Spataro · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Reception

Great music selection, MC, communicates well, would definitely use again, guests danced the whole time and very complimentary of the music selections.

Sent on 10/15/2018

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Emily. You and Nedim had such a fun wedding at B.R. Cohn Winery! We had a great time providing your DJ, Photobooth and Live Musicians. Congratulations.