Elaine Bell Catering

Napa, CA View map

Elaine Bell Catering is a premier wedding catering company located in the beautiful Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning company has been serving delicious food throughout the wine country and Greater Bay regions since 1982. The owner, Elaine, loves to cook, eat and entertain; she and her team of experienced catering specialists will be sure to serve you and your guests a delicious customized menu on your special day.

Elaine Bell Catering is a full-service company that provides the following wedding catering and bartending services:

• Cleanup
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The company offers a wide-variety of local and international cuisine options, including the following:

• African
  • Chinese
  • Ethiopian
  • French
  • German

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$127

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$118

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$141

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$99

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

4.7

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 07/17/2021

Elaine Bell exceeded expectations! Look no further!

My husband and I got married in CA on 8/7/2021 and could not have been more thankful that we had chosen Elaine Bell as our caterer! Cara was so incredibly helpful during the planning process and the day of team went above and beyond our expectations!

Our biggest concerns were the taste of the food, wait time for both food and drinks, and kindness of the staff. They were incredible in all categories. I had so many guests talk about how delicious the apps were during cocktail hour as well as the dinner entrees! Also, there was never a time where glasses were empty. The staff's kindness was unmatched!

We had last minute mask mandates be put in place before our wedding. The entire staff was courteous and followed these rules and made our guests feel extremely safe!

Overall we had the best experience with Elaine Bell and we would highly highly recommend them for any catering event!
    Danny P. Married on 10/10/2020

Above and Beyond Catering Service

Elaine Bell Catering did an excellent job catering our wedding. They were flexible in adjusting to our scaled-down wedding and delivered excellent quality across the board. We had an enjoyable time choosing our menu in their tasting room pre-covid and highly recommend the experience to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding. We had a high expectation for the quality of the food and drink after our tasting, but were especially impressed with the serving staff the day of. They were professional and did a great job responding to requests from our guests. Overall, I’d happily use Elaine Bell catering again and would recommend them to any of our friends or family.
  • Kris
    Kristen G. Married on 06/03/2020

Delicious, professional & COVID bride approved

Elaine Bell catered my micro-wedding a few weeks ago, and they made the night. The food was delicious and BEAUTIFUL, I've never seen such beautiful food. They were extremely kind and professional and helped us think through precautions needed to ensure the event was safe in light of the recent health crisis. I can't wait to use them again! I've been craving their ahi tuna tar tar since the wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

35 photos · 10/18/2015
  • Karl & Bridget
    19 photos · 11/01/2014

Make it Mariko Make it Mariko Wedding Planners

Elaine Bell Catering is an amazing full-service catering company that goes above and beyond for all of their clients to ensure an flawless event! Elaine herself is one of the sweetest, most humble, and creative chefs I know. She delivers high quality food for small parties and weddings to large scale corporate holiday parties alike and her food, delivery and presentation is always fresh, innovative, and super creative! I've worked with Elaine on multiple events and every time have been nothing but impressed with her team's service. They go above and beyond with customer service and their wait staff is trained impeccably. I'd recommend her team - and food - for any event!

La Grande Fete La Grande Fete Wedding Planners

I have been so fortunate to work with Elaine Bell and her team on several occasions. Not only is their food incredible and innovative but their staff goes above and beyond your typical catering staff. I tell all of my clients that the caterers are one of the most important aspects (if not THE most important!) of their wedding day and what they provide is a lot more than the food. You really can't go wrong when working with Elaine Bell. They make my job easy and I know I can rest assured on the big day that my clients are in good hands.

A Dream Wedding A Dream Wedding Wedding Planners

If you want excellent outside the box amazing, over the top delicious, then hire Elaine Bell Catering for your next event! My company, A Dream Wedding, use them for our weddings in the Sonoma and Napa Valley's and always love the feedback from our clients. They are the "foodies" caterer! Owner of A Dream Wedding

776 Technology Way Napa, 94558
Location of (Elaine Bell Catering)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding