Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Elaine Bell Catering

Precious memories are our most precious product.

"Phenomenal food preparation — and to be able to make hundreds of dishes to the tiniest detail in record time is even more amazing."

Locally grown organic foods are the ingredients that have shaped Elaine’s imaginative menus since the company’s beginning in 1982. Back then, Elaine’s young company contacted growers she knew throughout the wine country to procure neighborhood breads, produce, cheeses, poultry, meats and fish…..this was the natural foundation of her culinary philosophy. Today, she still works with local farms, including The Patch, Ocean Song and Oak Hill Farms, to continue her 29-year tradition of creating extraordinary culinary events, from the bounty of our community, sustaining her innovative style.

Elaine Bell Catering is proud of its long-standing reputation as one of the premier catering companies in the Greater Bay Area and the California Wine Country.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Organic (1)
Liquor License (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Chairs (1)

After looking at what seemed like endless caterers, my husband and I went with Elaine Bell for our wedding at the Bently Reserve this past June – and between the food and the service, we could not recommend them more highly.

Our catering manager, Stephanie, was incredible. She worked with us tirelessly on our menu, offering suggestions and making adjustments until everything sounded perfect -- and everything we tried at our tasting was even better than they sounded. We genuinely loved every single appetizer and entrée we tasted (we highly recommend the tuna tartare cones and the mini cheeseburgers, in particular).

Even better, we found that the quality of the food remained consistent and tasted just as good at the wedding itself, something our wedding planner told us is not always the case. Our guests raved about everything they served – especially the mini donuts they made on-site for dessert. Brides and grooms, do yourselves a favor and GET THE DONUT MACHINE. It was such a fun, unique treat for the wedding; and it kept serving hot, delicious goodies well into the evening to keep our guests happy all night long.

And on top of the excellent food, the service we experienced with Stephanie and her team, both throughout the process and during the wedding itself, was truly unparalleled. Everyone was super professional and genuinely seemed to care about the work they put into the evening. They were definitely a huge part of making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Patrice, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Local, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Champagne Toast

Cara and her team were outstanding. The food was incredible and her staff's execution was wonderful. They were polite, professional, and made all of my guests feel like guests. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Lyndsie, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Signature Drink

Elaine Bell Catering Pricing

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Elaine Bell Catering is an amazing full-service catering company that goes above and beyond for all of their clients to ensure an flawless event! Elaine herself is one of the sweetest, most humble, and creative chefs I know. She delivers high quality food for small parties and weddings to large scale corporate holiday parties alike and her food, delivery and presentation is always fresh, innovative, and super creative! I've worked with Elaine on multiple events and every time have been nothing but impressed with her team's service. They go above and beyond with customer service and their wait staff is trained impeccably. I'd recommend her team - and food - for any event!

I have been so fortunate to work with Elaine Bell and her team on several occasions. Not only is their food incredible and innovative but their staff goes above and beyond your typical catering staff. I tell all of my clients that the caterers are one of the most important aspects (if not THE most important!) of their wedding day and what they provide is a lot more than the food. You really can't go wrong when working with Elaine Bell. They make my job easy and I know I can rest assured on the big day that my clients are in good hands.

If you want excellent outside the box amazing, over the top delicious, then hire Elaine Bell Catering for your next event! My company, A Dream Wedding, use them for our weddings in the Sonoma and Napa Valley's and always love the feedback from our clients. They are the "foodies" caterer! Owner of A Dream Wedding

Always professional, always delicious. Elaine Bell is at the top of our catering list and a joy to work with.

Always a pleasure working with Elaine Bell Catering! The presentation is always so clean, creative and refreshing. So thankful for all of the wonderful weddings that we've worked together!

Events

776 Technology Way, Napa, CA 94558   See On Map
707-603-1400 (phone)
Elaine Bell Catering is a wedding caterer from Napa Valley. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa County, Sonoma County, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Elaine Bell Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Bay Area wedding industry for 32 years. We specialize in fine food, wedding catering, farm to table food, and custom menus.