776 Technology Way, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Elaine Bell Catering

Elaine Bell Catering is a premier wedding catering company located in the beautiful Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning company has been serving delicious food throughout the wine country and Greater Bay regions since 1982. The owner, Elaine, loves to cook, eat and entertain; she and her team of experienced catering specialists will be sure to serve you and your guests a delicious customized menu on your special day.

Elaine Bell Catering is a full-service company that provides the following wedding catering and bartending services:

• Cleanup
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The company offers a wide-variety of local and international cuisine options, including the following:

• African

f16d98616a7f2687 1405626902457 pan seared crab cake with meyer lemon pink peppe
Beet salad in a wire nest
Beet salad in a wire nest
Elaine Bell Catering's menu
Pan seared crab cake with  lemon
Pan seared crab cake with lemon
Small Plate: Hibiscus Fennel Rubbed Pork Tenderloin w/ Root Beer Mejool Date Sauce
Appetizers

Elaine Bell Catering 3
Elaine Bell Catering 4
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Rose · Married on 09/01/2019

Setting the bar for caterers.

Elaine Bell Catering is a premier caterer that delivered a flawless menu for us. The style of food is California cuisine - seasonal, full of flavor, leveraging local vendors (hello artisan cheese) and beautiful on the plate. We had several food restrictions and they worked with us on a menu that would provide an outstanding meal for our vegetarian and gluten-free guests. The staff was attentive and responded to any needs that arose. I was able to enjoy the meal, from appetizer through the cake, and felt that the flow was seamless. What more could you ask for? If you want a vendor that rises above the crowd, you could do no better.

Elaine Bell Catering 5
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Annie · Married on 06/21/2019

Long overdue review of amazing caterer

This is a long overdue review of the best wedding caterer we could have imagined. We worked with Jennifer Thompson and she was incredible. She worked tirelessly with us tweaking the menu, and continued to make changes after our tasting (which was amazing...so much good food...).

From the first phone conversation we had with her, Jennifer was intent on making our vision and themes come to life. We wanted Mexican food with a twist for the main course and a selection of hors d'oeuvres that matched our favorite foods. The various iterations of the menu that Jennifer put together were all fantastic. The most challenging thing about working with EB was trying to decide which of the most amazing dishes to include on our menu...(including drinks. who knew lemonade could be so delicious? We chose the maple cayenne but the jalapeno peach was a close second).

Now, on to the wedding day. As far as I, the controlling bride, could tell, everything went perfectly. The guests loved the food (my co-workers stationed themselves by where the apps were coming out :)) and the staff made sure that my husband and I ate plenty during the cocktail hour. Dinner was somehow even BETTER than the food we tasted in our intiial tasting. We had our own doughnuts and doughnut wall, and the EB staff set it up beautifully.

As if EB couldn't get any better....the day after the wedding, my husband and I noticed a beautiful EB cooler in the pack of items that came back from the venue. It included a full picnic set with silverware, wine glasses and plates. They packaged doughnuts for my husband and me and also gave us snacks like cheese and pate. We use that cooler regularly.

All in all, I would hire EB again and again. One year anniversary party?? :)

Sent on 07/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elaine Bell Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 127.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 118.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 141.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 99.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Make it Mariko
    Make it Mariko Wedding Planners

Elaine Bell Catering is an amazing full-service catering company that goes above and beyond for all of their clients to ensure an flawless event! Elaine herself is one of the sweetest, most humble, and creative chefs I know. She delivers high quality food for small parties and weddings to large scale corporate holiday parties alike and her food, delivery and presentation is always fresh, innovative, and super creative! I've worked with Elaine on multiple events and every time have been nothing but impressed with her team's service. They go above and beyond with customer service and their wait staff is trained impeccably. I'd recommend her team - and food - for any event!

• La Grande Fete
    La Grande Fete Wedding Planners

I have been so fortunate to work with Elaine Bell and her team on several occasions. Not only is their food incredible and innovative but their staff goes above and beyond your typical catering staff. I tell all of my clients that the caterers are one of the most important aspects (if not THE most important!) of their wedding day and what they provide is a lot more than the food. You really can't go wrong when working with Elaine Bell. They make my job easy and I know I can rest assured on the big day that my clients are in good hands.

• A Dream Wedding
    A Dream Wedding Wedding Planners

If you want excellent outside the box amazing, over the top delicious, then hire Elaine Bell Catering for your next event! My company, A Dream Wedding, use them for our weddings in the Sonoma and Napa Valley's and always love the feedback from our clients. They are the "foodies" caterer! Owner of A Dream Wedding

• 776 Technology Way Napa, 94558 See on map