P.O. Box 731, Napa, CA 94559 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Grande Fete

Full service design and event coordination based in the Napa Valley.

052113chalkhillstyled1391

La Grande Fete 5
La Grande Fete 6
La Grande Fete 7

David · Married on 10/06/2017

Jennifer had no idea what she was getting into when she teamed up with us for our wedding. This was decidedly NOT your typical Wine Country Wedding! We wanted an outdoor ceremony NOT at a winery. We wanted a 1980s Prom for the party at an unexpected location that fit the theme. We wanted a country picnic reception. In hindsight, I guess we were pretty damn needy. But, boy, did she deliver! The wedding ceremony was in the amazing Jack London State Park (yes, THAT Jack London); the reception was under the oak trees and was replete with the most amazing fried chicken ever; the party was at the Sonoma Senior Center (boom!) and couldn't have been more perfect. All our guests were gushing. We couldn't have been happier. Jennifer is incredibly easy to work with. You feel like there is never a moment when she is just phoning it in with some cookie cutter program. If we asked for it, she immediately said "Let me look into it!" and then she delivered it. This is exceptional customer service that is wholly collaborative, but with a good point of view on what she knows will and won't work based on her experience. She has great relationships in Wine Country to get what you need and deliver it on budget. I plan big events for a living... like Coachella size events... and I am sure I drove Jennifer crazy, but damn if she didn't meet and exceed my expectations. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    La Grande Fete 15
    La Grande Fete 16
    La Grande Fete 17

Jaye · Married on 10/08/2016

As mother of the bride, I could not let this last opportunity pass to comment about the exemplary services provided by Jennifer. Our site required a wedding planner the day of the event, but my daughter wisely suggested that having a planner throughout the process of planning her wedding could be helpful. Initially, I thought, as mother of the bride, I could buffer all the decisions and options ahead of us, but as it turned out, having Jennifer on “our” team was so critical to maintaining the perfect balance. In our first meeting, I witnessed Jennifer’s respectful demeanor with other vendors and family, and her obvious immediate connection to the bride! Over the course of the planning, I observed how dedicated and passionate Jennifer was to ensure that Allison had the wedding of her dreams and I witnessed their special relationship evolve, but still felt connected and engaged in the process, rather than left out or overruled! Jennifer handled each detail expertly, was my daughter’s confidante during the process and handled a large, wild wedding party with determination and grace. Because of Jennifer, my daughter coordinated the wedding of her dreams, and I was able to fully participate and enjoy the magic- for that I am forever grateful- Thank you Jennifer Stone!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Alexandra · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I both love Napa/ Sonoma so when we decided to get married there despite living in NYC we immediately started looking for a wedding planner. Jennifer was a life saver and absolutely amazing! When our first venue fell through 2 months after we had already booked it, she worked tirelessly to help us find a new and better space. Her knowledge of vendors and the area made her invaluable. She spent multiple weekends with us when we traveled out there to plan and was our guide through the entire process. When the weekend finally arrived, she was on site and so professional and on point the entire time. Our wedding was better than I ever dreamed it could be and we could have never done it without her. Thank you Jennifer!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

La Grande Fete FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Oak Avenue Catering
    Oak Avenue Catering Wedding Caterers

It is an incredible pleasure to work with Jennifer at La Grande Fete. Her creative vision and ability to detail an event are exemplary. The weddings we have had the pleasure to cater with La Grande Fete have been some of the most uniquely elegant and flawlessly executed engagements. When asked for our top wedding planner recommendations, La Grande Fete is at the pinnacle of a very short list.

• Elaine Bell Catering
    Elaine Bell Catering Wedding Caterers

One look at Jennifer's portfolio and you will see that she creates heartfelt and gorgeous events! It is a true pleasure working with her... her style is classic and creative... her advise- realistic and valuable... her design taste- impeccable! We recommend her without reservation.

• Violetta