La Grande Fete

Napa, CA View map

La Grande Fête, or "the big celebration," is a boutique event planning company based in the Napa Valley. We offer full coordination, providing our clients an exceptional experience from "Yes!" to "I Do." Just like each couple, each wedding is unique. We love working in collaboration with our clients to design the wedding of their dreams.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 11/08/2019

Perfect planning even from afar!

I can't say enough about Jennifer Stone and the professional and personal service she provided to my family. Planning a wedding for our only daughter, from Florida was something I was a little nervous about until we met her. I had interviewed several planners when we first got started, and I'm so thrilled that we picked her. I had an immediate connection with Jennifer and felt confident that she could pull it off without me losing my mind in the process. Right away, she arranged a meeting with my daughter and her fiancee to get to know them and capture the vision from their point of view. They hit it off as well, and I knew this was going to be a great partnership.

Her outstanding reputation in the community stood out to me, and it proved to be an asset. Whenever I was in town for a visit, and I'd mention I was working with Jennifer, mountains seemed to move.

Jennifer really listened to what we were envisioning for our special day and was able to keep our focus there the entire time. She knew how to keep me within my budget, advising me on where my money was best spent and where it wasn't. My husband especially appreciated this.

Jennifers communication with the venue and the other vendors was the key to success. I loved not having to handle any of that. We hired them, and she did the rest.

Jennifer was so patient and so kind to me. I'd occasionally throw out some crazy ideas (that's the hardest part about not being close enough to the venue when you're a visual person **and a control freak LOL!), and she knew right away whether that was going to work or not. She was always very upfront and honest with us and always super respectful. It was so great to have her to talk things through with. We had a lot of laughs, a few cries (she's a mom too, so she gets our emotional state), and she was readily available to me from beginning to end. I would so highly recommend her if you need a wedding or any other kind of event planner. Don't worry if you live on the other side of the country like we do (we are Florida residents) she will not only make it happen, but you'll have fun in the process, and she will execute it all in a way you'll never forget.
  • Maddie
    Maddie S. Married on 09/28/2019

Private Estate Wedding in St. Helena

Jennifer! It’s hard to put into words how grateful I am for all that you did to make my day sooo special. From a bride that didn’t really know what she wanted, you were able to run with a couple ideas and somehow created everything that I could have wished for! You paid attention to every detail and made the process so easy for everyone. Your creative ideas made the wedding unique, personalized and beautiful! Considering the wedding was at a private estate, you were able to take the blank canvas and put together every aspect of planning that needed to be done. You were timely and kept everyone in check during the process and day of (aka groomsmen). The night was magical and there was no stress! I would highly recommend Jennifer Stone to anyone!! We love you Jennifer!
    David Married on 10/06/2017
    Jennifer had no idea what she was getting into when she teamed up with us for our wedding. This was decidedly NOT your typical Wine Country Wedding! We wanted an outdoor ceremony NOT at a winery. We wanted a 1980s Prom for the party at an unexpected location that fit the theme. We wanted a country picnic reception. In hindsight, I guess we were pretty damn needy. But, boy, did she deliver! The wedding ceremony was in the amazing Jack London State Park (yes, THAT Jack London); the reception was under the oak trees and was replete with the most amazing fried chicken ever; the party was at the Sonoma Senior Center (boom!) and couldn't have been more perfect. All our guests were gushing. We couldn't have been happier. Jennifer is incredibly easy to work with. You feel like there is never a moment when she is just phoning it in with some cookie cutter program. If we asked for it, she immediately said "Let me look into it!" and then she delivered it. This is exceptional customer service that is wholly collaborative, but with a good point of view on what she knows will and won't work based on her experience. She has great relationships in Wine Country to get what you need and deliver it on budget. I plan big events for a living... like Coachella size events... and I am sure I drove Jennifer crazy, but damn if she didn't meet and exceed my expectations. Highly recommended.

Real Weddings

• Steve & Ashley
    25 photos · 09/26/2015

Oak Avenue Catering Oak Avenue Catering Wedding Caterers

It is an incredible pleasure to work with Jennifer at La Grande Fete. Her creative vision and ability to detail an event are exemplary. The weddings we have had the pleasure to cater with La Grande Fete have been some of the most uniquely elegant and flawlessly executed engagements. When asked for our top wedding planner recommendations, La Grande Fete is at the pinnacle of a very short list.

Elaine Bell Catering Elaine Bell Catering Wedding Caterers

One look at Jennifer's portfolio and you will see that she creates heartfelt and gorgeous events! It is a true pleasure working with her... her style is classic and creative... her advise- realistic and valuable... her design taste- impeccable! We recommend her without reservation.

Violetta Violetta Wedding Florists

wonderful to work with

P.O. Box 731 Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (La Grande Fete)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding