P.O.Box 5345, Santa Rosa, CA 95402 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Elsa Vera Productions

Elsa Vera Productions is a wedding planning company located in Santa Rosa, California. With over a decade of experience in the wedding planning industry, the company’s dedicated team of event planners work closely with every couple to bring their vision to life. With a number of packages and rental items available, no matter what the couple’s preferred style, theme, and color scheme, they can find the services that are ideal for their special occasion.

Elsa Vera Productions provides packages and a la carte services for couples who are seeking complete planning guidance, partial planning, and day-of coordination planning. In the past, these services have been conducted to plan and execute a range of cultural, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and destination weddings. Some of the services included within these packages include vendor referrals, timelines, to-do lists, budget analysis, consultations, setup, cleanup, and more. The company’s range of rental items can help provide every couple with the finishing touch for their big day. Rental items available include the following:

• Signage

Elsa Vera Productions 4
  • Danielle

Danielle Littman · Married on 08/24/2019

Personalized, responsive, attuned

Elsa did an incredible job of listening to what we wanted, and helping us make our dreams a reality. We hired her for day-of coordination, as well as some a-la-cart support (an feature of her business we loved) and we couldn’t have been happier with both the process and results. It truly felt like she was on our family’s “team” through the whole wedding planning process, from the first phone call to (and through) the wedding day. She listened to exactly what we wanted, understood our non traditional/relaxed vibe, and gave incredible advice at every stage of the process to make our visions a reality. I truly can’t imagine having done this without her. Thank you Elsa!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Elsa Vera Productions 5
    Elsa Vera Productions 6
    Elsa Vera Productions 7
    Elsa Vera Productions 8

Anne · Married on 06/29/2018

Elsa and Karin and the team were fantastic. When I booked Elsa talked to me in detail about exactly what I wanted and created a package that fit my price. We worked mostly with Karin as our day of coordinator, who was lovely and responsive through the whole process of creating a timeline, etc.
    What is really most notable is that on the day of the wedding, Karin had to deal with a serious, wholly unexpected personal emergency. Elsa called me at 7am that day, and told me that everything would be taken care of. I had had such good experience with them thus far so I didn't feel worried at all. Even though I had only contracted them for 1 or 2 people at my wedding venue, as a result of this emergency, I had two people at my venue doing set up, AND Elsa and her colleague also came to the church to support the ceremony. What's more, Karin handled her emergency and STILL came to help get everything rolling at the venue - even though she really didn't need to. WOW! What dedication. There were a few design choices about the table set up that I wasn't particularly detailed on. I'm not particularly good at that, and so I told Karin and the team that I trusted their judgement. Not only did it look beautiful, but some of the choices they made really fit into the whole look of the wedding. They really listened and were really there for us the whole day. They should be your first choice!

Sent on 08/05/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• CinZo Wedding Photography
    CinZo Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful professional, and terrific lady!

• Karenscape Photography
    Karenscape Photography Wedding Photographers

Elsa is a total pro - efficient, experienced, creative and, most importantly, an absolute pleasure to be around. Unlike some other wedding planners, she is warm and genuine and attitude-free! I love working with her and highly recommend her to any couple needing a wedding planner.

• Your Sweet Expectations
    Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Elsa Vera has a great eye and intuition for her clients needs. She is highly organized and makes the wedding day seamless for the bride and groom.

• P.O.Box 5345 Santa Rosa, CA, 95402 See on map