Issaquah, WA 98029 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Very Important Events

Events are an essential part of our society. Whether to celebrate a special occasion, raise money for an important cause, or gather for a holiday party, we have all experienced the joy of special events – or, as we like to call them, Very Important Events.

Very Important Events is a full service event planning company. Our passion for planning parties began over 6 years ago and we haven’t looked back since! We feel so lucky to be working in an industry full of beautiful and unique celebrations.

Whether your Very Important Event is located in Washington State or across the globe we would love to help make it a success.

Events take a great deal of time and effort to plan so it only makes sense to have a professional working on your behalf to make sure it all comes together. Hiring an event planning company to help with your Very Important Event significantly reduces your stress and allows you and your guests to enjoy the day!

We truly believe that life is short and we all should take the time to celebrate the special moments. That’s why our motto is: make your life eventful!

~Owner/Event Planner, Carna Lapping

Follow Very Important Events on

10 Reviews for Very Important Events

Lindsey · Married on 07/26/2014

Just hire Carna! She is worth the money in spades. She was so organized and detail oriented that I had ZERO stress the days leading up to the wedding. I know it feels like one more expense- but Carna will literally take your vision and execute so you don't have to. I sat around on my wedding day morning, getting my hair done, laughing and relaxing and literally didn't even think about the venue because I knew Carna had it under control. The best money we spent by far.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Maggie · Married on 10/12/2013

We hired Very Important Events for Day-Of coordinating. It was actually more month-of coordinating, because Carna was hands-on and responsive weeks before our wedding. We were coming to our hometown from out-of-state for the wedding, and I felt so much better knowing that Carna was talking with our vendors and taking care of the details. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better, if anything went wrong I have no idea - Carna and her assistant handled everything from the caterers to our florist, to our families. In my eyes, the day was perfect, which is exactly why I think VIE is worth every penny. My groom and I, our family, and our bridal party were able to enjoy our wedding while all the details, set-up, and clean-up were handled. I can't thank VIE enough for making our day so effortless!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Koriann · Married on 09/07/2013

We were quite lucky to have won Addie's services at Get Hitched Give Hope. I can't even begin to express how amazing Addie was. A lot of people remarked about how calm I seemed in the weeks, days, and hours leading up to the wedding and I can say with absolute certainty it is because of Addie from Very Important Events. I trusted that things were going to get done exactly as we'd discussed and they did. Addie went above and beyond what I expected and I can't even imagine what our wedding would have ended up like (or the state of my sanity) if it hadn't been for her.

Do yourself a favor and hire Very Important Events right away!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Award

• Wedding Gown Cleaning
    Wedding Gown Cleaning Wedding Dresses

No one is better than Carna at event planning! Super motivated, detail oriented, and a great person!

• Maurice Photo Inc.
    Maurice Photo Inc. Wedding Photographers

Carna at Very Important Events is a fantastic Coordinator to work with. Weddings we do with her always look beautiful, and run smoothly, which makes our job so much easier.

• Issaquah, 98029 See on map