P.O. Box 56556, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Uniquely Yours By Pearl

Congratulations!
on your upcoming marriage! Bridal coordinating is my passion and I can assist you with all the details to make
your day special. I will direct the rehearsal and coordinate the wedding day from the time the first vendor arrives,
until the last guest has left. I will be with you providing advice and services throughtout the entire process that ensures
your wedding day is fun and stress free.

Uniquely Yours by Pearl
caters to the brides and grooms that want someone with the most experience. With my knowledge of the vendors in the area,
I can save you time and money and help stay within your proposed budget. My services pratically pay for itself.

I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you.
757.406.7947
schedule a no-obligation consultation or further discuss my services.

Follow Uniquely Yours By Pearl on

5 Reviews for Uniquely Yours By Pearl

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2015

Pearl is worth her weight in gold, and is the reason my wedding day was perfect. If something went wrong that day, I don't know what it is. I literally just showed up and experienced everything, and she handled it all. Pearl was extremely knowledgeable in the industry, and knew just about everyone. Her advice and recommendations were always on-point, and she successfully extracted us with no monetary loss from an unpleasant situation with another vendor. Neither my husband nor I are local to this area, and her expertise in finding locations/vendors/services saved us a lot of wasted time. I am probably an above-average organized bride with multiple planning resources, and there were many times Pearl pointed out something I missed. She came to every major meeting with me, including all my dress fittings, and handled all the set up and clean up and vendor interactions on the day. Hire her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/03/2013

Pearl is awesome!!! I couldn't have done it without her!!! If its not in your budget to have a planner for the whole time, consider her for the day of-- definitely a wise choice!!

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • X

Reena · Married on 07/18/2009

She is outstanding. Very helpful. Great ideas. Willing to go the extra mile.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Uniquely Yours By Pearl 1
    Free Consultation
    Call today for a FREE CONSULTATION...757.406.7947 Let me have the opportunity to chat with you about your dream wedding and determine how I can make your day perfect.

• The Bridal Dish™ by House of Maya
    The Bridal Dish™ by House of Maya Wedding Planners

So proud to have them as a preferred vendor, www.TheBridalDish.com

• Vivid Expressions LLC
    Vivid Expressions LLC Wedding Planners

Pearl is a dedicated professional colleague that I have had the pleasure of knowing for years. Highly recommended

• Hayne Photographers
    Hayne Photographers Wedding Photographers

Working with the Uniquely Yours by Pearl Team is an awesome opportunity. This team is top notch and makes every wedding day and other special events days an experience of a lifetime. I would recommend them highly.

• P.O. Box 56556 Virginia Beach, 23456 See on map