Rochester, NH 03867 Map · Phone number

About TRADITIONS

Weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties, and many other life events are all traditions and we are here to help you celebrate!! TRADITIONS is a wedding coordinating and consulting company that focuses on every detail of your wedding. No wedding or budget is too large or too small for Traditions! With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our creative abilities and out of the box thinking, makes every event a truly spectacular event that will never be forgotten!

8d228ecb30f7b5d3 1381191164554 ceremony 2
trolly
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
8d228ecb30f7b5d3 1381191164554 ceremony 2

7 Reviews for TRADITIONS

Heather · Married on 07/12/2014

Trish and the team at Traditions were great to work with! I was one of those brides that thought I could do it all on my own but I'm so glad I decided to work with Traditions for day of coordinating! They did an amazing job setting up my wedding exactly how I pictured it and made sure the day ran smoothly so I could enjoy my wedding! It was so nice to know that they were there to take care of everything for me and Trish was always so calming and reassuring to talk to. Brides-to-be you have no idea how stressful your wedding day is going to be until it is here and you definitely don't want to go through it alone, let Traditions make sure your day comes out perfect so you can have fun at your wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jason · Married on 07/12/2014

Thanks to Trish at Traditions, my wedding went perfectly. She handled all the things that my wife and I never would have been able to do on our wedding day. We never had to do a thing except enjoy our own wedding. She reassured us the day would go smoothly, and it absolutely did. I recommend Traditions to anyone getting married for help planning their wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2014

amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Trish and Trina were wonderful. They put in hard work and pulled everything off just right. They were very professional and made the day go smooth. At the end they cleaned everything up wouldn't know that there was a wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2013

TRADITIONS FAQ

• The Country Daisy Florist
    The Country Daisy Florist Wedding Florists

I would highly recommend Traditions Weddings and Events. They can help you every step of the way and can transform any space into an amazing setting for your special day. Let them handle all the small details so you don't have to, you'll be happy you did!

• Rochester, 03867 See on map