1111 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Town Pavilion

DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT, UNIQUELY YOU!

The Rotunda at Town Pavilion is a grand space with a grand staircase situated right in the hear of downtown Kansas City.

Soaring ceilings, marble floors and tall columns accentuate the space, which can seat up to 300 guests. The architecture is sophisticated, timeless elegance. Luxurious theater-style drapery and specialty lighting makes for a romantic, elegant backdrop. The sweeping double staircase is a beautiful focal point for both ceremony and reception.

Our amenities include:

• Five hour rental
  • Separate area for cocktails, buffet and reception
  • Housekeeping staff
  • Full service catering kitchen
  • Tables and chairs
  • Set-up and tear down
  • 16ft. Bar
  • Free covered parking garage
  • On-site event coordinator
  • Security

For more information contact Stephanie Burkett 816.701.5038 or sburkett@copaken-brooks.com

Follow Town Pavilion on

on the landing km

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Town Pavilion

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

This venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding and reception! Its natural beauty (high ceilings, grand staircase, marble floors, etc.) means you can get away with little to no decorations and still have a beautiful wedding. Additionally, the venue's coordinator Lori is very flexible and does everything she can to make your wedding special. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT because of Lori!

This venue is receiving a perfect rating because of the coordinator's flexibility and customer service, the fact that you can bring in your own food and drink, and the fact that you rent the space from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening, which means no worries the night of the wedding!

We loved Town Pavilion for our wedding reception! It was so perfect! The venue is stunning! Lori, the events coordinator, is one of the kindest people we worked with throughout our wedding planning. She was so flexible and always responded timely to emails and phone calls. She let us go with whatever ideas we had for setting up the venue even if she had not done it before. I loved working with Lori! She made my wedding reception so memorable and beautiful! Everything flowed perfectly from the moment our guests arrived. She coordinated with all of our vendors and helped set up our decorations. I can never thank Lori enough for everything she did for us!

Clydette · Married on 10/12/2013

OMG! I was married at Town Pavilion on October 12, 2013. What can I say about my venue..... I absolutely LOVED Town Pavilion and would recommend it to any bride looking to get married in the Kansas City area. Sharon Ko is the best coordinator I could have prayed for! She makes the crazy process of getting everything together so much fun. I just LOVE HER!!! She had really good advise about dealing with wedding party issues as well. I mean what bride doesn't have wedding party issues? LOL I am so humbled by my experience! I can honestly say a lot of people that attended my wedding said they would book that venue any day. Thank you for making our experience wonderful! It was definitely a day we will never forget!!!

Town Pavilion Pricing

Town Pavilion Price Rates

Town Pavilion FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,999.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,999.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 5,999.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 5,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Town Pavilion 1
    End-of-Year

LOVE THIS!

$500 OFF if you book The Rotundat at Town Pavilion by Dec. 31. Don't miss out!

Call for a tour! 816-701-5038

• KC Photobooth, LLC
    KC Photobooth, LLC Photo Booths

We have had the pleasure of working with Sharon Ko and Town Pavilion on many events and it is absolutely one of our favorite venues! Town Pavilion allows you so much flexibility for your event and the benefit of an experienced event planner. Sharon Ko is wonderful to work with and I can recommend her and Town Pavilion without reservation.

• 1111 Main St Kansas City, MO 64106 See on map