Touche Weddings & Events, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA View map

Let's plan the most fab-u-lous wedding that'll be the talk of the town!

That's what we do! From Coastal SE Virginia to destinations near & far, the Touche' Team handles all the fine details for you. We take on the hundreds of hours of research & planning so you don't have to. We limit the stress involved with to flawlessly produce your wedding. On your day, you'll be relaxed & totally "present" in the moments. We'll handle the details. So let's chat about your vision & find out if we're a great fit.

The 1st step is to complete your online Questionnaire at www.ToucheWeddings.com/contact
Call/Email today 757-453-5933 - carla@toucheweddings.com

We're Social Butterflies:
FB - www.facebook.com/Touche.Weddings.Events
PIN - www.pinterest.com/ToucheWeddings
IG - @touchewed

PLANNING - DESIGN - PRODUCTION

"It's About More Than Just Planning & Design....It's All About Your Experience"

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2900.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Tandra Married on 10/09/2016
    I knew I would need a wedding planner with a fiance on deployment and myself dedicating ten hours to work and commuting. We were referred to Carla and her dream team by a friend who previously booked Touche' for their wedding in 2014. At first I was a bit hesitant because of the initial budget we had in mind. However, once I met Carla I knew she would do an outstanding job. She was genuinely invested in "us" and put our minds at ease about the planning process.

Carla and her team delivered on all levels for our wedding! She was always easy to work with and reach. If I had any questions or concerns she dealt with them. She has a wealth of experience and knows plenty of vendors to accommodate budgets. My husband and I are overjoyed with the way our wedding day turned out. It was truly one of the best days of our lives!
    Jennifer Married on 09/25/2016
    Carla is sweet, creative and professional. She felt more than our wedding planner she became our good friend. Her staff on our big day were so positive and helpful it helped reduce our stress. If I had to do it again I'd choose her again and again!!!

Touche Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

And this is why we do what we do....because we love it & we LOVE our clients!!! Thank you so very much Jennifer. You guys really are more like family now. I sincerely wish you many many more years of love & happiness together. Thank you!
    Jennifer Married on 08/28/2016
    Planning a wedding gave my wife and I anxiety. The Touche Wedding team really helped relieved that stress. We simply sat down with the team and discussed all of our wishes. Touche took the time to plan everything how we wanted it. Our wedding day was amazing!!!! Everyone keeps telling us how our wedding looked like it was from a scene of a movie!!! Not only did they love it but so did we!! Couldn't image the day without the help of Touche Wedding and Events!

Touche Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jen!!! We love you guys back!!! It was truly our pleasure to help bring your wedding ideas to life. What a fairy-tale wedding day all around; we're honored to have played a part. And you both looked stunning. Best wishes for many years of pure joy & happiness.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Intellect Media Intellect Media Wedding Videographers

Touche will never let you down on a wedding day. Always on time, and always takes care of all vendors. She is one of my favorites. She is even planning my personal wedding!!

Jason Jarvis Photography Jason Jarvis Photography Wedding Photographers

Every event is classy, elegant and unforgettable! We love working with Touche!

Gwin Entertainment Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, Carla is a great choice. I've enjoyed working with her on a couple of occasions. She is very organized and responds quickly. She even attended a planning meeting with me and our mutual client. In my 16 years in the business, I've only seen one or two other coordinators do that. I look forward to our future events together!

Virginia Beach, 23456
757-652-1414

By Appointment
Location of (Touche Weddings & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding