TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes

Palmdale, CA View map

My love for baking started at a young age. I fondly remember sitting in my grandmother's kitchen watching and learning from her. When my grandmother passed away in 2009 I decided to start baking again. It made me feel close to her, and today I still use some of those old family recipes.

Tj's Sinfully Sweet Cakes, a licensed and insured in-home bakery, was born about a year later. I found myself baking like crazy for family and friends. Before I knew it I was getting tons of referrals. I had to go part time at my job as a Veterinary Technician to keep up with all the orders. Then the wedding cake orders started rolling in! I couldn't believe that this little cake adventure that I started just a few years ago was now taking me all over California doing gorgeous wedding cakes! Being a part of such exciting events in people's lives is what I love most about it and I've made life-long friends in the process.

Tj's Sinfully Sweet Cakes now offers all types of cakes and cupcakes, as well as full dessert bars!

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Crystal
    Crystal Married on 04/19/2019

Cake, cake, more cake

Our cake was such a highlight to the night! Tyla is so sweet and professional. She made our vision a reality and really helped work within our budget. 100% recommend her for any of your baking needs!!!
    Mayra Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful and tasty

Tyla is so sweet and did an amazing job with our wedding cake. It was everything I wanted and more. It was beautiful and so tasty. All our guest really enjoyed all 3 flavors she included in the cake. Definitely would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Tyla for such an amazing cake. Your work is beautiful and delicious.
    Geoff Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience

We cannot recommend Tyla highly enough! She did such an amazing job with our cake, perfectly capturing our vision of a simple, elegant design. She also made delicious cupcakes (that looked and tasted exactly like what we had at the tasting). After the wedding, people could not stop talking about how good all of the desserts were. At our request, she even set up our entire dessert table, complete with candy and other treats. Thank you so much, Tyla!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Vintage Poppy {photography} The Vintage Poppy {photography} Wedding Photographers

TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes is hands down the best in town! My couples have gone through many bakers and I can always tell when they chose the best! Tyla always does the most beautiful and OMG MOST delicious cakes. I will forever refer my couples to her.

Found Creative Studio Found Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

Tyla did an absolutely gorgeous job on the wedding cake for a client of ours in February. The custom cake was incredibly detailed, with every last detail totally perfect. She's an absolute joy to work with, very professional, and her work is incredible!

Megan Hayes Photographer Megan Hayes Photographer Wedding Photographers

TJ's does an amazing job with wedding cakes! Her creations look and taste amazing! My bride was extremely happy with her wedding cake. I definitely recommend her!

Palmdale, 93551
Location of (TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding