Palmdale, CA 93551 Map · Phone number

About TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes

My love for baking started at a young age. I fondly remember sitting in my grandmother's kitchen watching and learning from her. When my grandmother passed away in 2009 I decided to start baking again. It made me feel close to her, and today I still use some of those old family recipes.

Tj's Sinfully Sweet Cakes, a licensed and insured in-home bakery, was born about a year later. I found myself baking like crazy for family and friends. Before I knew it I was getting tons of referrals. I had to go part time at my job as a Veterinary Technician to keep up with all the orders. Then the wedding cake orders started rolling in! I couldn't believe that this little cake adventure that I started just a few years ago was now taking me all over California doing gorgeous wedding cakes! Being a part of such exciting events in people's lives is what I love most about it and I've made life-long friends in the process.

Tj's Sinfully Sweet Cakes now offers all types of cakes and cupcakes, as well as full dessert bars!

Follow TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes on

img5679
img5781

64 Reviews for TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes

Heydi · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you tjs sinfully for our wedding cake it was just great everyone in our wedding love the cake , it was everything I asked for it was perfect, definitely will go back to her again !! Thank you for making the best cakes in the AV !!

Biannka · Married on 09/08/2018

Tyla is absolutely amazing, she is so sweet and really cares about her customers! She made my wedding cake 9/8/18 and it was absolutely gorgeous! She went above and beyond my expectations. All of our guests were so in love with the cake and not only was it beautiful it was so delicious. We got nothing but compliments on how delicious the cake was. I recommend Tjs sinfully sweet cakes 100%! Thank you so much Tyla! ❤️

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Tyla do our 200 cupcakes and Wedding cake! They tasted amazing! Our friends and family loved and raves about them! She did four different flavors and our cake was a different flavor from those four! She was more than willing to do what we wanted! She executed our vision amazingly! She is very laid back and professional. She was more than willing to travel to our venue. I have worked with her for birthdays also and every piece of work is a work of art! Thank you so much!!

TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• The Vintage Poppy {photography}
    The Vintage Poppy {photography} Wedding Photographers

TJ's Sinfully Sweet Cakes is hands down the best in town! My couples have gone through many bakers and I can always tell when they chose the best! Tyla always does the most beautiful and OMG MOST delicious cakes. I will forever refer my couples to her.

• Found Creative Studio
    Found Creative Studio Wedding Photographers

Tyla did an absolutely gorgeous job on the wedding cake for a client of ours in February. The custom cake was incredibly detailed, with every last detail totally perfect. She's an absolute joy to work with, very professional, and her work is incredible!

• Megan Hayes Photographer
    Megan Hayes Photographer Wedding Photographers

TJ's does an amazing job with wedding cakes! Her creations look and taste amazing! My bride was extremely happy with her wedding cake. I definitely recommend her!

• Palmdale, CA 93551 See on map