$2,250
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tin & Twine

It's all about the details

Tin and Twine is a rustic, simplistic and modern event design studio. We style and plan events and weddings. We firmly believe that weddings are a time to showcase a couple's personality, we love to get to know our clients and add in a few quirky details!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Francisco

5 Reviews for Tin & Twine

Shannon was a dream to work with! She made the whole wedding planning process easy, stress free and enjoyable. From the months leading up to the wedding to executing my visions on the big day, Shannon helped make sure everything ran smoothly. Shannon had so many creative ideas and transformed my visions into my dream wedding. She went above and beyond in the whole planning process and made sure I was completely stress free on the big day. With Shannon on my team I knew my wedding was in great hands! Thank you Shannon for all your hard work and help in creating my dream day!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shannon is amazing. She has been helping me plan my wedding for 10.1.16. She always responds in a timely manner and gets things done in a quick turn around time. She is very friendly and has GREAT ideas for decor. She has made the planning process so much easier. I can't wait for my big day and will leave another review after it happens. I just wanted to leave one now because I want people to know how AMAZING she is!!!! Thanks Shannon I know the wedding is going to be GORGEOUS with you on my side.

Profile Picture Elise, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shannon is a dream to work with. She is beyond organized, has a clear vision for each event and is able to get all vendors together to execute that vision perfectly!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/1/16, 1 Review