Teresa Vice Photography

Fredericksburg, VA View map
    Sharon Married on 02/09/2014
    Couldn't be happier with Teresa's photos. She did our engagement shoot in Old Town Alexandria and a wedding photo reshoot in Fredericksburg. I didn't love our actual wedding pics (were married in Puerto Rico) so asked Teresa to take some staged shots. So happy with the results! Teresa has an amazing eye and is super easy to work with. You'll be happy you went with her!
    Lawrence Married on 07/05/2013
    My original photographer for my wedding bailed on me and my wife leaving us a week to find a new photographer. One of our friends recommended Teresa and we are very fortunate she was able to be our photographer. She is very responsive to email contact, and a couple days before the wedding she asked us for a list of shots we wanted to take, and she was on top of things and made sure that those shots were done during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception so neither my wife nor I had to worry about it. A couple weeks after our wedding we received the pictures conveniently on a flash drive. Even after our wedding she has been very receptive to questions we had on certain edits we wanted done on some of the pictures, as well as other questions we had. I highly recommend her as she is very professional in person, takes great pictures, and highly responsive and makes sure you get the pictures you want for your special day!

Fredericksburg, VA, 22401
Location of (Teresa Vice Photography)

Teresa Vice Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Teresa Vice Photography offer?

Teresa Vice Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Teresa Vice Photography offer?

Teresa Vice Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Teresa Vice Photography offer for wedding events?

Teresa Vice Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Teresa Vice Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Teresa Vice Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding