102 S. Cass Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559 Map · Phone number

About TBS Bridal

Visit our website to see what is going on in TBS Bridal Word!

If you are looking for a tranquil setting where you and your bridal party can come, try on and purchase fantastic bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses and rent tuxedos - look no further.

TBS Bridal has an array of attire to suit every taste. We carry fashions from:

DaVinci, Allure, Casablanca, Jovani, Bari-Jay, Dessy and more.

Our new storefront location is now open in downtown Westmont, IL and we look forward to a fantastic 2013 season.

8950C
8950C

8 Reviews for TBS Bridal

Arianna · Getting married on 07/25/2020

I haven't gotten my dress yet, but I know it is going to be absolutely wonderful! They are super friendly and very helpful! They want to make your dream dress come true and they help in everyway that they can! I know that my wedding daily will be absolutely perfect thanks to them and making my beautiful dream dress! I highly suggest them to anybody that wants something that you can't find anywhere else!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • O

Olanike · Married on 08/07/2011

Very understanding and open to helping me in any way they could. I would recommend Bridal Sampler to any bride or groom looking to save time yet get the absolute best results for their wedding. Bridal Sampler turns wedding dreams in to a reality.

Sincerely,
    OLANIKE

Sent on 10/05/2011

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2013

4.2

This place was great. I loved the personalized attention I got from Dani and the wedding dress suggestions she gave me. She and my mother really hit it off, as well. The store has a wide selection of dresses, and the sale prices were ama
    zing! I was a little unsure of the place when I first saw it because it was in a suite in an office building, but sometime in the next few months they should be moving to an actual storefront, still in Oak Brook. Dani was professional and helpful, and I really enjoyed trying dresses on there. Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2012