6620 Radnor Road, Bethesda, MD 20817 Map · Phone number

About Susan Hornyak Photography

I provide social and corporate photography to the DC, Maryland and Virginia region. For event photography I always work with a second photographer to provide my clients with maximum coverage. For the past seven years I have been voted as one the Washingtonian Magazine's best wedding photographers in their annual wedding guide. Please feel free to call or email me to find out more about my business.

• J. Sasu Photography
Wedding cake
redo 1

15 Reviews for Susan Hornyak Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2015

I was lucky enough to find Susan through family, and now she has become family herself! I cannot say enough great things about Susan and Jacqui her second shooter. Their talent for capturing emotion is next level. My engagement photos and wedding portraits are so gorgeous, I cannot believe they are actually of me!! Susan even captured amazing photos of our dog that we will forever cherish! On our wedding day, Susan knew exactly how and where to shoot because she had worked at the venue numerous times. She knew all the other vendors which made for a really fun and relaxed atmosphere. Never did anyone feel like they couldn't enjoy our reception because there was a camera in their faces, but they somehow managed to capture the exact feel of the wedding and some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen of my family and friends. Thank you a million times over to Susan and Jacqui, I can't wait to use them again and again :)

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 09/02/2011

There isn’t anything I can say that will give Susan Hornyak the praise she truly deserves. She is an all around great person-a true pleasure to work with! For my wedding she brought along Matt Splain. They are a dynamic duo!! They arrived to my home early and started snapping photos immediately! They were so professional and down-to-earth.

Susan was very responsive! I would email Susan and before I could even log-off my computer…I was getting a response! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars for “quality of service” because she truly went above and beyond my expectations!

Most importantly, the photos were absolutely beautiful!! Some photo’s made us cry while others made us laugh. One thing is very clear-Susan Hornyak has a passion for photography!

I can’t wait to work with her again!! My husband and I just scheduled a family shoot!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

I enjoyed both Susan and her assistant Randy so very much. They added to the joy of the day with kindness, flexibility, and professional service. Their ease of setting up photos and fulfilling all of our desired shots made it easier for the entire wedding party and families. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Susan to be our photographer. Even throughout the planning process, she was available and receptive to my ideas. She continues to be a great resource and friend, and my husband and I are eternally grateful.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Susan Hornyak Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Flowers by Suzann
    Flowers by Suzann Wedding Florists

You've picked a very special photographer when you've hired Susan. Her imagination and creativity come through in all her pictures. She goes 'the extra mile'.

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

We love working with Susan! We've done several weddings with her over the years and she is such a wonderful and sweet person to work with! Highly recommend!

• Lettering by Lynne
    Lettering by Lynne Wedding Invitations

Susan does stunning photos. I've seen many examples of her work, and she is excellent!

• 6620 Radnor Road Bethesda, 20817 See on map
    flexible times - call for appointments