1600 University Blvd W, Silver Spring, MD 20902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Studio Pri

We our a Women-based boutique photo and video studio Specializing in Elopements & Boudoir since 2009.STUDIO PRI gained a reputation as masters of intimate portrait, event and branding photography. In addition to winning Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award as well as a Thumbtack Top Pro Choice we developed successful body positive concepts and services from Body Positive Boudoir Marathons to seasonal Body Love Workshops for Women and Femme creatives all with a holistic feel. We are humble and grateful to continue to produce this work with love, acceptance and light.

411fc0245ef2a512 1524157081 fadff934b652a834 1524157080083 4 bridalboudoir 26of
411fc0245ef2a512 1524157081 fadff934b652a834 1524157080083 4 bridalboudoir 26of

• Videos 2

11 Reviews for Studio Pri

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Fall wedding in DC

I can't overstate how happy we were to work with Priscilla for our wedding photography! From our initial meeting, she really got our vibe and was spot-on with her suggestions. We did a mini-session with her before the wedding, and it was great to shoot with her before the wedding and get a sense of how she works; it put us at ease for the big day. She brings such a positive, happy energy that makes the whole photography experience fun. We loved the locations she picked both for our mini-session (Rock Creek) and wedding photos (Union Market.) And I'd like to give Priscilla a special shout-out for correctly lighting interracial couples! All in all a great experience and I highly recommend Studio Pri for your wedding photography.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Marla · Married on 09/03/2018

Priscilla photographed our engagement shoot and was such a joy to work with! We were nervous because we both had never taken professional photos before, but she made it so easy and fun. From the minute we met at the location, her energy eased our nerves. And we were so happy with our photos! We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/16/2016

I was so lucky to stumble upon Priscilla as our wedding photographer. She is so laid back, kind, and talented. When she showed up on my wedding day I felt like I had another bridesmaid because she just meshed right in and after the first couple pictures I forgot I was even being photographed. It is clear that photography is her passion. One of my bridesmaids loved her work so much that she asked Priscilla to photograph her wedding as well. Priscilla has since photographed my family and taken newborn pictures of my little ones. You need good people around you on your big day! Priscilla is the best!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Studio Pri's reply:

Dear Whitney, I'm so very thankful for you and your kind review. How could I have not been so laid back and sweet to you and your family and friends...everyone made it so easy to do so and we got so many awesome photos showing the love! Thank you and again and You Rock for being so generous. I'll always welcome the opportunity to work with you again! Happy Holidays and a Great New Year to you and yours!

Award

Studio Pri Pricing

Studio Pri Price Rates

Studio Pri FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount