7373 Comfort Inn Drive, Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 225
Availability Check your date

About Stoneridge Events Center

Stoneridge Events Center is a new banquet facility conveniently located off Route 29 in Warrenton, VA. The beautifully renovated hall offers a rustic, elegant charm for parties of up to 200 guests.

Follow Stoneridge Events Center on

fed918c4894659b4cff4ee939eff0478
Stoneridge Events Center
Elegant decor at a Wedding table. Baby Blue table linen with Blush linen napkins.
Beautiful and elegant royal white themed wedding. Sweetheart table draped with a petal table linen.
Banquet table setting with high centerpieces and colored purple linen napkins.
Banquet table setting with high centerpieces and colored purple linen napkins.
Wedding Reception.
Pre-set Salads to start off the dinner hour
Wedding Reception. Pre-set Salads to start off the dinner hour
63f4164f8f98da43dd6e22ffb9742603
Stoneridge Events Center
Wedding Reception with banquet tables.
Wedding Reception with banquet tables.
Table setup
DIY Fall Wedding with orange and purple accent colors.
DIY Fall Wedding with orange and purple accent colors.
Stoneridge Events Center located off of Route 19 in Warrenton, VA
Wedding ceremony
fed918c4894659b4cff4ee939eff0478

5 Reviews for Stoneridge Events Center

Beverly · Married on 12/16/2017

I called Stoneridge as I was looking for a place to hold my sons rehearsal dinner, I am located in Florida, so not an easy task so far away. I began working with Jennifer who was wonderful to work with and was extremely through and asked all the important questions. Of course I was still nervous as I showed up for the event on Friday night, everything was amazing, the room was decorated beautifully with Christmas decor, the food was very enjoyable and our captain for the night was Mary and was on top of everything, Sue the bartender with the beautiful smile was a joy along with the two young men clearing tables and assisting guests were also delightful. I must say everyone we came in contact with was a pleasure. Thank you so much for making this special occasion so very SPECIAL!!
    Warm Regards,
    Beverly Lewis

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

Stoneridge is the right venue for any couple looking for a beautiful space that accommodates around 200 people or less. Their food is delicious. I had a lot of "food snob" guests at the reception and they could not stop raving about it! We chose the london broil and the salmon and both were delicious. The venue was able to serve our entire group quickly and we had 180 guests! Stoneridge has recently enclosed their patio and added more room in their dining area. The venue was spacious enough to accommodate everyone. The inside dining room and enclosed patio are gorgeous. There are large windows behind the sweetheart table to give it natural lighting.
    The staff was very professional and everything ran smoothly. They were willing to work with me and make any adjustments I needed - even the day of the wedding. The team of servers were efficient and friendly to my guests. Everything from the tables and chairs to the linens and china is included in the cost of renting the space. The venue sets up everything and takes down everything. My family and I just had to show up for the party and then we were able to go home without cleaning up! The team at Stoneridge worked smoothly together with my other vendors! Stoneridge is the most affordable venue in Northern Virginia. If I had to do it all over again, I would book my reception with them without any hesitation. I really enjoyed working with them. They made my planning process smooth and my reception unforgettable.

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Stoneridge Events Center to any couple planning a wedding reception! My husband and I hosted a reception of 125 people there after our wedding ceremony in May 2016, and we cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The staff of Stoneridge is highly professional, helpful, and easy to work with. I took all of my decor to them on Friday night and by Saturday morning, they had set everything up EXACTLY as I had imagined! I am so so grateful to them for making our big day so perfect. We love Stoneridge!

Stoneridge Events Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 950.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November, December

• Main Street Weddings & Events
    Main Street Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Stoneridge is a unique venue with incredibly dedicated staff! The high ceiling and Tuscany atmosphere make for a charming location to host your wedding.

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Stoneridge is a wonderful venue right between Fredericksburg and DC. It is nestled in the perfect location with the friendliest staff!

• 7373 Comfort Inn Drive Warrenton, VA 20187 See on map