Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephen Gosling Photography

Relaxed and fun wedding photography for DC + Northern Virginia couples!

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!

Some quick bullet points about me;

I'm originally from Manchester in the North-West of England and have been here in the area shooting weddings since 2007.

I'm a boutique Wedding Photographer based in Old Town, Alexandria that serves Washington DC, Virginia & Maryland.  I work in a creative photojournalistic style that captures all of the special moments you'll enjoy for years to come!

All wedding packages include me as your photographer, high-resolution digital images delivered on USB drive (or ftp delivery) & an online site where all the edited images can be viewed and prints ordered from.

Products that are available to add on to your wedding include; Engagement Portrait Sessions, Prints, Canvases, Lay-Flat Books & Custom Albums.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

www.goslingphotography.com - stephen@goslingphotography.com - 202.630.4677

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Stephen was a fantastic to work with! My husband and I had a very small wedding, but wanted someone to capture our day. From the first pictures my husband saw, he loved Stephen's work. Stephen made is so easy for two people aren't generally excited about having their photos taken. The results were great. It was a windy day, but he managed to get some really great shots. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We found Stephen on a strong recommendation from a friend of mine who had gotten married the year before us. He was everything we had heard through word of mouth and more! We started with an engagement shoot with him - he was helpful in selecting a location beforehand, and he made the whole experience (which can get a little awkward) very fun and relaxing. Throughout the planning process, he was very responsive and helpful with any questions I had that popped up here and there. For the day of our wedding, we had a pretty long list of shoots to get through because we have quite a bit of family, and he was efficient and friendly throughout. He made sure we all were having fun, yet also managed to get the job done well.

More importantly than anything - THE PICTURES ARE STUNNING!! We are in love with all of the pictures he took from our engagement shoot and from our wedding day, and in addition to our own satisfaction, we have received so many compliments on the quality of the images. I cannot recommend Stephen enough!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Stephen was such a great photographer to have at our wedding! I had seen his work from two other friends who had him photograph their weddings, and loved his style. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and made both of us feel at ease during the, what can be, awkward photo sessions.

Profile Picture User3954782, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1416427282178 1730 sgx
220x220 sq 1422728957710 carolyn steve married 387

Stephen Gosling Photography
0:44 minutes

Have enjoyed working with Stephen on several weddings. He has a great eye for composition, but is also results focused - he will get the shots you ask for!

Worked w/ Stephen for a beautiful fall wedding and was simply delighted in watching him work. He's not the annoying 'tourist' photographer who wears loud clothing and is always in the way but instead, leaves you wondering... how did he get those shots?

I recently had the pleasure of working with Stephen on a wedding this past October, and I am thrilled with the level of photographs. Although we didn't have the opportunity to meet in person during the getting ready portion of the day, he was extremely professional to work with afterwards. The photos from the wedding are absolutely stunning, and I'm happy to be featuring them in my upcoming promotional materials. He has a great eye for making a fun shot that is at the same time classic yet unexpected. He doesn't just line up his clients in a row and shoot boring formals, he really captures the emotions of the day. I felt like I was right there alongside my bride as I viewed the pictures afterwards, which was nice since I was only physically there in the morning. I sincerely hope to work with him again in the future and say hello in person! :)

815 N. Patrick Street, Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map