5458 Sandy Shell Drive, Apollo Beach, FL 33572 Map · Phone number

About Stacey Price Events

Stacey Price Events is an experienced wedding and event planner located in Apollo Beach, Florida. She believes that each wedding should have every single detail thought out and executed flawlessly. Stacey has extensive knowledge in wedding etiquette, food, beverage, and project management, which makes her an excellent coordinator for your big day.

Experience
Stacey began her career planning luxurious weddings and lavish events at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and the Renaissance Vinoy. She also spent years at a non-profit organization where she planned several major fundraisers and dinner events. Stacey’s passion for planning events and providing exceptional service led her to begin Stacey Price Events.

Stacey provides full and partial planning services to her clients. She will seamlessly plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Stacey Price Events is committed to executing your dream wedding vision. She offers vendor referrals to point you in the right direction, and will quickly complete your to-do lists to give you peace of mind. Her planning services also include day-of coordination and the use of customized timelines to keep everyone on track. Stacey Price Events has previous experience planning many different wedding types, including cultural, military, religious, non-religious, and more.

Follow Stacey Price Events on

Wedding cake
8b5fe6e6f4d4b791 1456257365163 s7

1 Reviews for Stacey Price Events

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

I opted for a coordinator near the end of my wedding planning process. I was not sure I could afford to spend the additional money. However, my now-husband and I discussed it and given all the stress I was feeling, we decided it would be worth it. I honestly CANNOT TELL YOU how happy I am that we did. I honestly do not know how the weekend would have gone without Stacey. She was the perfect day of coordinator and my only regret was not hiring her sooner, because working with her allowed me to relax about the day-of preparations and timeline and organization.

Stacey was there with us on the Friday rehearsal, and helped ensure everyone knew where to go and that the timeline would run smoothly. I was able to enjoy a glass of wine (or two) while she coordinated our large bridal party and families. Then, on the day of the wedding, she arrived around noon and helped to finish set-up and to make sure all the vendors made it to the venue on time and were set up and ready to go. Again, I was able to enjoy getting ready, knowing that anyone who needed anything would contact her. She liaised with each of the vendors and made sure everyone worked together as things were prepared for the ceremony and reception. Then, she ensured that the entire ceremony started and ran on time, then she made sure that each and every 'big' moment of the reception went off on time and without a hitch

Then, as if that was not enough, she also helped the venue owners take everything down. When I returned to the venue the next morning to fetch everything, it was all perfectly organized, boxed up and ready to go. It was A DREAM. Clean up took no time, and my husband and I were able to enjoy a couple more hours with our friends!

Hire Stacey Price if you want to make sure that your event runs smoothly without you needing to focus on the tiny details -- I promise she will have you covered!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Stacey Price Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1